PDA

View Full Version : The Leon & Lymelight Morning Show Dec 2, 2004 I like Highschool football..And TWins

cunbed10
12-02-2004, 08:24 AM
Leon is thinking about doing a commercial with twins, I think we would sell more beer with twins, instead of twin frogs.:D Good Morning, I'm Your host Leon, and this is the Morning show, the question for today will be, what was the three numbers used on yesterday's show. Like always Leon wants 2 hear from uMerry New Year and Happy Christmas

marlin fan
12-02-2004, 08:26 AM
Good morning Leon!!!! well today is thursday grrrr x mas parade:( !!! GO MARLIN BEAT JASPER!!! oh yeah sorry havent been able to post on the morning show the last few days.. i have been busy!!

cunbed10
12-02-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by marlin fan
Good morning Leon!!!! well today is thursday grrrr x mas parade:( !!! GO MARLIN BEAT JASPER!!! oh yeah sorry havent been able to post on the morning show the last few days.. i have been busy!! That's like leaving game early, you have one of your own hosting a Morning show, and you've been to busy,that's mutiny my brother. you are not supproting you fellow Marlinite, and You should go to your room without dinner No hard feelings though, because I understand that everyone is responsible for themselves, and no one can make another person do what they want them to do, or make someone do the right thing.

marlin fan
12-02-2004, 08:38 AM
grrrr ill ill gone and say it.... I was wrong for what i did!!:D oh yeah if u hear a air horn coming from our side its me. my friends said they were gonna get me one lol.

southern_thunder
12-02-2004, 08:42 AM
OOOOHHH TWINS WOW!!! Well Leon if you decide to do the comercial with the twins Thunder knows it would be tough duty but he would be willing to make the sacrifice to be there to help you in any way!!! :D

cunbed10
12-02-2004, 08:46 AM
grrrr ill ill gone and say it.... I was wrong for what i did!!:D oh yeah if u hear a air horn coming from our side its me. my friends said they were gonna get me one lol. Kirbyville had a couple of fans with those horns, I heard them, by the way did you hear how loud the Dog Pound was last week, Coach Nail say all he could hear in his headset was barking! :D They want us to keep it up for the Japser game, but I think they will be barking also, seeing how they are Bulldogs, so here we go.

Kool Tarpon 21
12-02-2004, 08:47 AM
Good morning people. It is cold and I don't like the cold. I have to walk all over campus to get to my classes. I loathe the cold. How are you all doing this cold morning? I stayed up last night a little past my bedtime. I will regret that later on today. Well, good luck to all the teams that are left in the playoffs. Marlin, good luck against Jasper. Good luck to both Liberty Hill and Hallettsville. Oh yeah, good luck to Cuero too. Peace up, A-Town down.

cunbed10
12-02-2004, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by southern_thunder
OOOOHHH TWINS WOW!!! Well Leon if you decide to do the comercial with the twins Thunder knows it would be tough duty but he would be willing to make the sacrifice to be there to help you in any way!!! :D S_T we will need someone to rub baby oil on the twins, at the shoot, but the only catch is you have to wear a Marlin Bulldogs shirt while on the set, the Director is non other than Jerry Big Dog Malone, head coach for the Marlin bulldogs, send Resume, and I'll get u that shirt just in time for the Jasper vs Marlin game:D

cunbed10
12-02-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Kool Tarpon 21
Good morning people. It is cold and I don't like the cold. I have to walk all over campus to get to my classes. I loathe the cold. How are you all doing this cold morning? I stayed up last night a little past my bedtime. I will regret that later on today. Well, good luck to all the teams that are left in the playoffs. Marlin, good luck against Jasper. Good luck to both Liberty Hill and Hallettsville. Oh yeah, good luck to Cuero too. Peace up, A-Town down. NIce 2 C Vick, and a Marlinite on your signature, that's right L T is a Marlinite, freshman year he was the running back behind a kid we called Big Freaky, this Big Freaky should be playing in the NFL also, but LT wanted it more I guess.

southern_thunder
12-02-2004, 08:55 AM
Well Leon you know as well as I do that it is not what you are wearing it is what is in your heart that counts so if Thunder had to wear a Marlin shirt to oil up the twins it would be worth it, because under that shirt Thunders heart would still be pumping Crimson and White. (it would definately be pumping a little harder though):D

CHS_Grad '85
12-02-2004, 09:12 AM
:YAWN: Morning Downlowers... just checkin' in...

cunbed10
12-02-2004, 09:20 AM
Well Leon you know as well as I do that it is not what you are wearing it is what is in your heart that counts so if Thunder had to wear a Marlin shirt to oil up the twins it would be worth it, because under that shirt Thunders heart would still be pumping Crimson and White. (it would definately be pumping a little harder though):D :clap:

44INAROW
12-02-2004, 09:36 AM
Morning Leon et al....... Sun is shining - it's going to be a great day! 35 1/2 hours until kickoff...... GO MEAN GREEN

CheerMom
12-02-2004, 09:46 AM
Good Morning from "The Swamp". Good Luck to all the teams playing this weekend. It's going to be great weather for football!!

Ranger Mom
12-02-2004, 10:01 AM
The numbers have to be:

I don't know which 3 you are talking about, but that's the number's in all the post you made on that thread!:D

onfirebball05mustang
12-02-2004, 10:27 AM
Good monring L&L and all...what a beautiful Thursday..one day closer to the weekend! Those are what I saw for numbers too RM. Y'all have a good'n and stay warm--it can get cold out there! lol

TheDOCTORdre
12-02-2004, 11:16 AM
The Doctor is checking in on the L squared show for the 1st time in a while, its been a hecitc past couple of weeks but things are gradually calming down. So what it do Leon?

cunbed10
12-02-2004, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
The numbers have to be:

I don't know which 3 you are talking about, but that's the number's in all the post you made on that thread!:D Ranger Mom you are a very complete sister:D

cunbed10
12-02-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
The Doctor is checking in on the L squared show for the 1st time in a while, its been a hecitc past couple of weeks but things are gradually calming down. So what it do Leon? Right now it's slow, but in another 35 hours, I imagine we all will be reved up! Crunk! and all that jazz.

southern_thunder
12-02-2004, 11:22 AM
Leon, Thunder was wondering what the chances are of the Twins showing up at the Marlin Jasper game. It would make a very popular meet and greet!!

cunbed10
12-02-2004, 11:32 AM
Leon, Thunder was wondering what the chances are of the Twins showing up at the Marlin Jasper game. It would make a very popular meet and greet!! Everyone would pay more attention to the twins instead of the Dog fight, nah! not a good idea.

southern_thunder
12-02-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Everyone would pay more attention to the twins instead of the Dog fight, nah! not a good idea.

Well what you only brought them out for the halftime show!!

Nah the band parents would be mad then.

Oh well it was worth a try!! :D

cunbed10
12-02-2004, 11:44 AM
Well what you only brought them out for the halftime show!!

Nah the band parents would be mad then.

Oh well it was worth a try!! :D I can just imagine the halftime show, Justin Timberlake would show up, and we would have two wardrobe malfunctions, Nah! not a good idea:eek: :eek:

onfirebball05mustang
12-02-2004, 11:53 AM
(cant believe i'm commenting on this)

But what if we put one on each team? Then everyone would watch the game! lol:rolleyes:

CHS_CG
12-02-2004, 12:09 PM
B if your Band director tells you you cant have the air horn.. bring it to me!!!!

cunbed10
12-02-2004, 12:19 PM
grrrr ill ill gone and say it.... I was wrong for what i did!!:D oh yeah if u hear a air horn coming from our side its me. my friends said they were gonna get me one lol. I read on the other board, that after ya'll do the Christmas parade, we r having a Pep-Rally, they want us to bring noise makers, because the News Station will be there, I 'll be there, but damn it I'm leaving early:D :clap: :devil:

fmsc64
12-02-2004, 02:10 PM
Good afternoon to all you good folks on 3aDownlow. Yes it is Thursday - Christmas parade tonight and immediately afterwards the PEP RALLY! All you good folks are invited, but be prepared to yell for the Marlin Bulldogs! All of us in MB land are very excited about the game on Saturday and our team is pumped up and ready to roll over Jasper. This will be a great game and here's to playing fair and square and doing your best, driving safely to and from the game and winning the game! Both Bulldog teams are good if they weren't they wouldn't have made it this far. Since I'm from Marlin I believe the Marlin Bulldogs are better, but all of us have our own perspective. The outcome of this game will determine the real answer to the issue of best or better!
Good luck to all my boys. Play like you really want to win and see winning in both your eyes! Go Marlin Bulldogs ! Start out ready to take the game and the win. You have the talent, strength, speed and skills to be the winners! Marlin Bulldogs All the Way - One More Time!!! :inlove: :clap:

cunbed10
12-02-2004, 02:18 PM
I need a drink, I'm so excited, it feel likes I'll be playing Sat. Can't wait to ride EAST. I'm bring the bud Frogs along just in case we need some help with a missed field goal, or a slip and trip here and there, you know these frogs are very naughty, and if you don't suprevise them they can get off the chain.