PDA

View Full Version : The Leon & LYmelight Morning Show Dec 1, 2004 on the First day of Christmas...

cunbed10
12-01-2004, 08:57 AM
My true bud gave to me, a pair of frogs on a lilly. Good Morning America, I mean Good Morning 3ADownlow, I'm your host Leon, and this is my 12 DAy of Christams version :D I was thinking to myself, I said self,"How about a new twist." I'll have 3 numbers that I will mention in different sentences thru out the day, and at the end of the day someone will need 2 tell me the three numbers used. I have use one already so write it down, and you know how we do Holla back at the Leon and Merry New year to everyone.

fb_gurl
12-01-2004, 09:11 AM
Good morning L&L!!! How's things goin in your neck of the woods? Well its a cold day in Caldwell!!! only 24 days left to shop for Christmas... ummm... and I have my whole list to buy for still. Guess I need to get busy!!!

southern_thunder
12-01-2004, 09:13 AM
Morning Leon, Me and Little Thunder got the tree up last night so the holiday season is officially here.

Now if Santa will just bring the Jasper Bulldogs an early Christmas gift with a win over Marlin and a State Championship it will be a very MERRY time in the Thunder household.

cunbed10
12-01-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by southern_thunder
Morning Leon, Me and Little Thunder got the tree up last night so the holiday season is officially here.

Now if Santa will just bring the Jasper Bulldogs an early Christmas gift with a win over Marlin and a State Championship it will be a very MERRY time in the Thunder household. I remember on the post what do you want for Christmas, I said I want a Jasper Loss on Dec 4, 2004:D

cunbed10
12-01-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by fb_gurl
Good morning L&L!!! How's things goin in your neck of the woods? Well its a cold day in Caldwell!!! only 24 days left to shop for Christmas... ummm... and I have my whole list to buy for still. Guess I need to get busy!!! fb_gurl I'm sure ur not the only one that hasn't started their list.

onfirebball05mustang
12-01-2004, 10:26 AM
Good Morning L&L and fellow DLowers! Only 24 more days, eh? I still need to get a start on that shopping list (amongst other things) Only two weeks til vacation--i can't wait!

Y'all have a good wendensday!

District303aPastPlayer
12-01-2004, 10:33 AM
sup sup ya'll, just checking in minutes before i have to be in class... have a good one... be back at 1030

CheerMom
12-01-2004, 11:31 AM
Good Morning from "The Swamp"!!! Hope everyone is keeping warm in this chilly weather. And yes, I still have all of my shopping to do, too!!

44INAROW
12-01-2004, 01:20 PM
Good Afternoon Leon et al..........The sun is shining here in Cuero Gobbler Land and it is a beautiful day today!
you are coming Friday to Round Rock aren't you? GO MEAN GREEN!!!! :clap: :clap:

cunbed10
12-01-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Good Afternoon Leon et al..........The sun is shining here in Cuero Gobbler Land and it is a beautiful day today!
you are coming Friday to Round Rock aren't you? GO MEAN GREEN!!!! :clap: :clap: If I come I will pm you to let you know.

District303aPastPlayer
12-01-2004, 02:11 PM
its a cold one down here in the southlands of Corpus...

44INAROW
12-01-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by cunbed10
If I come I will pm you to let you know.

please do ...... will be leaving about 1:00 Friday afternoon :)