PDA

View Full Version : 11-30-04 Basketball Results

PhiI C
11-30-2004, 10:48 PM
4A Calallen beat 3A Sinton 59 - 48. A well played game but Calallen went on an 11 - 0 run that won it for them. Sinton didn't have all of their players since some of them play football and that could have made a difference. Calallen is good if they were 3A but I don't know about how hey will do in 4A. Calallen is smart though because they only play Sinton in situations that favor them such as when our baseball and football teams are in a down year and our basketball team has players still playing football.

pirate4state
12-01-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by PhiI C
4A Calallen beat 3A Sinton 59 - 48. A well played game but Calallen went on an 11 - 0 run that won it for them. Sinton didn't have all of their players since some of them play football and that could have made a difference. Calallen is good if they were 3A but I don't know about how hey will do in 4A. Calallen is smart though because they only play Sinton in situations that favor them such as when our baseball and football teams are in a down year and our basketball team has players still playing football. Well they aren't in football anymore :(, but I know what you mean! It is a good thing basketball is an indoor sport or they may have cancelled b/c it was to cold. :rolleyes: :D

sahen
12-01-2004, 12:44 AM
Baylor Lady Bears: 77
Rice Lady Owls: 65
Sic'em Bears! :)
Now we are 4-1 with the 1 loss coming in our first game to the numer 1 LSU Tigers by 1 point.

Phil C
12-01-2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by sahen
Baylor Lady Bears: 77
Rice Lady Owls: 65
Sic'em Bears! :)
Now we are 4-1 with the 1 loss coming in our first game to the numer 1 LSU Tigers by 1 point.

Thanks for the update sahen! Looking good again for the Lady Bears. Let's hope they have better officials this year if they have to face Tennessee.

Bobcatfan4life
12-01-2004, 12:46 PM
The Orangefield guys beat Kirbyville to go 5-0 and the #10 ranked Orangefield girls beat Beaumont Central to go 9-1.

AP Panther Fan
12-01-2004, 05:48 PM
Okay, I know this is late getting posted, but just logged on. The Aransas Pass Panthers beat 4a Gregory Portland by a score of 54 - 39 (I think). I was really busy watching the final seconds of the game and when the buzzer went off, the scorekeeper immediately turned off the board! grrrrr!

AP was without a starter last night and still looked pretty good! It was kinda funny though, a couple of the players that also played football this year looked more like they were trying to recover fumbles than scoop up a basketball and move down court.

I guess it will take us all a little time to adjust!:D