PDA

View Full Version : David Temple arrested.

Hupernikomen
11-30-2004, 10:05 PM
Former SFA football player and current coach at Hastings was arrested 5 years after the murder of his wife. He was arrested for the murder.

Bandera YaYa
11-30-2004, 10:25 PM
Wow!! What is the evidence against him?

Hupernikomen
11-30-2004, 10:34 PM
investigator said it was the accumalted evidence of 5 years of investigating and not a single piece.

TXMike
11-30-2004, 10:44 PM
The thing stunk royally when it first happened five + years ago. Glad to see the wheels of justice still turn, albeit slowly. His story was full of holes and inconsistencies but the police need hard evidence so guess that is why it took them so long. Wouldn't be a bit surprised if it turns out his current wife dimed him out. DO NOT GET A WOMAN MAD!

Bandera YaYa
11-30-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by TXMike
DO NOT GET A WOMAN MAD!
Now you got it right!!!! :D

mwynn05
11-30-2004, 11:28 PM
DO NOT GET A WOMAN MAD! lol, I agree.

Hupernikomen
11-30-2004, 11:29 PM
The thing stunk royally when it first happened five + years ago. Glad to see the wheels of justice still turn, albeit slowly. His story was full of holes and inconsistencies but the police need hard evidence so guess that is why it took them so long. Wouldn't be a bit surprised if it turns out his current wife dimed him out. DO NOT GET A WOMAN MAD!

:eek:

spiveyrat
12-01-2004, 11:20 AM
I'm not a big advocate of divorce. But if your marriage is that bad, why can't these men divorce their wives rather than kill them? :confused: Simply baffling.

Hupernikomen
12-01-2004, 11:45 AM
don't know but he posted 30K bond.

TXMike
12-01-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
I'm not a big advocate of divorce. But if your marriage is that bad, why can't these men divorce their wives rather than kill them? :confused: Simply baffling.

And what about those freaks who get divorced and then can't stay away from the gal or can't stand to see anyone else with her till it gets to the point where he kills her??

Maybe it takes a demented mind to "rationalize" how killing someone is better than just getting away from them cause I think most of us normal folks have a hard time comprehending that "logic." I guess in a very childish, simplistic manner, if you think you can kill someone and get away with it, then that solution is "better" than the more difficult process of divorce. One thing that seems to be a commonality (at least in the Laci Peterson and Lori Hacking murders) is that the man is married to a woman who is better than him and who is trying to live up to some misconception of him that both his and the wife's family hold of him.) When he realizes he has failed and that the wife can "out" him, it becomes so difficult to deal with that he sees the only solution as murder. Sort of like the "important" people who commit suicide when they get caught doing something wrong, i.e. child molestation, corruption, etc. They "think" anything is better than the disgrace that is about to come upon them.

Hupernikomen
12-01-2004, 11:58 AM
pride is a powerful thing...sometimes murder might be an effort to save face...sick thinking but I think it is a factor in some of these cases as well.