PDA

View Full Version : Best Prank Ever

jason
11-30-2004, 10:31 AM
at last weeks Harvard vs Yale game, students from Yale dressed up as Harvard fans, went to the Harvard side and passed out Blocks of red and white paper and told the people they gave them to, to hold them up at a certain point during the game....and upon doing so, the words 'GO HARVARD' would be spelled, but they really spelled out 'WE SUCK'

http://harvardsucks.org/

its pretty funny....

Ranger Mom
11-30-2004, 10:38 AM
Haha!!

That was better than the prank you pulled on me!!:p

bullfrog_alumni_02
11-30-2004, 10:38 AM
thats great

JasperDog94
11-30-2004, 10:41 AM
WOW! That was huge to pull that off.:D

Phil C
11-30-2004, 10:42 AM
But Harvard won the game easily. :)

District303aPastPlayer
11-30-2004, 10:44 AM
some kids at mANALapan high school got up on their school wall and ripped letters off... spelling, you guessed it... Anal High School....

also... another set of kids for their senior prank in HS... put their school up for sale in the local paper... and directed all incoming phone calls to their bone head of an assistant principal... total greatness

NSUTrumpet08
11-30-2004, 10:48 AM
That Harvard prank has got to be one of the best pranks ever pulled...thanks for passing that along Jason!

vet93
11-30-2004, 10:53 AM
Didn't some band one time when their formation was in the initials of their school spread out a winter grass seed so that it spelled out the initials of the schools rival on their opponents field later in the year?

BlueBlood
11-30-2004, 10:59 AM
If some one was going to find out about that prank, you had to figure it would be Jason. Don't forget that we killed them and all the cheering for the Harvard team by the Yale pranksters probably helped.

cunbed10
11-30-2004, 11:01 AM
That was wild Jason. I remember having curfew, and it had to be my senior year, I was suppose to be in by 12:00AM, well it was 12:45AM so I called home let my pops answer the phone, and I said, "It's for me, I got it PoPs", of course the was back in the day before caller ID:D

Ranger Mom
11-30-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by vet93
Didn't some band one time when their formation was in the initials of their school spread out a winter grass seed so that it spelled out the initials of the schools rival on their opponents field later in the year?

I had heard about that, and it seems like it was a West Texas School too.

I remember going to a football game in Crane back when I was in school and seeing a Huge "M" (for McCamey) burned in the middle of the Crane field!

onfirebball05mustang
11-30-2004, 11:07 AM
A few years ago things got pretty bad between manor and elgin...they burned an E on our field and some of our guys cut up cats and put them on Elgin's field...it was pretty sad.

Great find Jason! You never know about those ivy leagues!

jason
11-30-2004, 11:16 AM
i didnt find it, i heard on it from a radio station out of dallas that i listen to online every morning....

these guys are great, you should check them out some time...

Kidd Kraddick in the Morning (www.kiddlive.com)

Doon
11-30-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I had heard about that, and it seems like it was a West Texas School too.

I remember going to a football game in Crane back when I was in school and seeing a Huge "M" (for McCamey) burned in the middle of the Crane field!

I hate to admit, but my mother was in the McCamey band in 1957 that put rye grass on the Crane field when they made the "M" before marching off the field. I always thought that was funny. Might just be an Urban Myth, but never know about the old McCamey-Crane rivalry.

raider red 2000
11-30-2004, 11:41 AM
when i was in high school our cross town rival had a student drop a ton of manure on the front door step of our school.....a buddy of mine retaliated and threw smoke bombs in their school the next day.....the was bad news about the smoke bombs was that there was TAAS testing and they had to clear the school.

the next year some of our kids burned our school initials into the field that the four high schools in town used....they tried to paint it...but green spay paint isnt grass green.

LH Panther Mom
11-30-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by vet93

:D My high school band did that! :D

black&blue
11-30-2004, 12:37 PM
Last year our cheerleaders drove to Bridgeport and shot their cheerleaders w/ paintball guns the night before the Battle of Big Sandy

bullfrog_alumni_02
11-30-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by jason
i didnt find it, i heard on it from a radio station out of dallas that i listen to online every morning....

these guys are great, you should check them out some time...

Kidd Kraddick in the Morning (www.kiddlive.com) if you like that you should try the edge in the morning, i think they are hilarious. then again i havent heard them since i was in high school. btu they were funny!!!

CheerMom
11-30-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by black&blue
Last year our cheerleaders drove to Bridgeport and shot their cheerleaders w/ paintball guns the night before the Battle of Big Sandy

I can't let my daughter see this. She will be wanting a paintball gun for Christmas!!

bheagle
11-30-2004, 02:53 PM
the harvard prank is the best one ever pulled i dont think that it can be topped. I give them credit

kaorder1999
11-30-2004, 03:23 PM
that is greatness....watch...there will be a lot of copycats trying to pull that off now

jason
11-30-2004, 11:30 PM
bump

Whsdogs
12-01-2004, 01:35 AM
Last year at wylie before we played clyde some guys used gasoline to spell WHS and clyde sucks and stuff and when they beat us they used gasoline and put 17-7 in out endzone and it stayed for a looong while haha