Buccaneer
11-30-2004, 01:11 AM
Tuesday 7:30 Sinton High Gym

pirate44
11-30-2004, 07:15 AM
i can't wait. woohoo its basketball season already!!:D :clap:

pirate44
11-30-2004, 07:23 AM
by the way, if anyone is finding it hard to get excited about high school basketball, get to your Hollywood, Blockbuster, or Joe's Discout Videos and Bait Shop, and rent "Hoosiers". The greatest sports movie of all time! :)

sinton fan04
11-30-2004, 08:46 AM
I have never been a basketball fan but goodluck to the pirates.

Phil C
11-30-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Tuesday 7:30 Sinton High Gym

Buc please be sure to post the final score when you get home after the game. Price increase is too steep for me. :) Go Pirates!

pirate44
11-30-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Buc please be sure to post the final score when you get home after the game. Price increase is too steep for me. :) Go Pirates!
but you get 3 games and it's climate controlled. what more could you ask for?
oh yeah!! and it's Basketball!!

Buccaneer
11-30-2004, 09:38 AM

Phil C, I will let you in the backdoor of the gym at 7:30. We are going to need all the fans we can get!

AP Panther Fan
11-30-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Phil C, I will let you in the backdoor of the gym at 7:30. We are going to need all the fans we can get!

Woo Hoo....sounds like an offer the Godfather can't refuse!:D

Go Sinton!

pirate4state
11-30-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
i can't wait. woohoo its basketball season already!!:D :clap: I wish it was still football season! :weeping: How much are the tickets?

Phil C
11-30-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I wish it was still football season! :weeping: How much are the tickets?

Pirate the tickets are now $4 and increase from $2 a year ago. I could have gone for $3 but that extra is too much. Also student tickets have doubled from $1 last year to $2 this year. That adds up over the long run.

Phil C
11-30-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Woo Hoo....sounds like an offer the Godfather can't refuse!:D

Go Sinton!

I appreciate Buc's thoght but the GodFather will have to pass on that one. For one thing the ticket seller knows me and would know what was up and there is a policeman that stands right by her. :eek: I am not going to go to jail for $4 :D and since I can't spare that much I will pass. But there is some hope. Since the game starts at 8 and I think they usually let you in after the half (I hope) I may stop by at 9 to see if I can get in. If not back out into the cold I go. :( ;)

AP Panther Fan
11-30-2004, 11:37 AM
I wish it was still football season! :weeping: How much are the tickets?

Have you dried your eyes and decided to go to the game yet?;) :D :D :D

pirate44
11-30-2004, 11:37 AM
Pirate the tickets are now $4 and increase from $2 a year ago. I could have gone for $3 but that extra is too much. Also student tickets have doubled from $1 last year to $2 this year. That adds up over the long run.
but the school website says that with the $4 admission, all the beer and barbeque you can consume is included. what a deal!!

pirate4state
11-30-2004, 11:41 AM
Have you dried your eyes and decided to go to the game yet?;) :D :D :D Nope! You'd have to drag me kicking & screaming to get into a game. I'm still grieving. :crying: :rolleyes: :D

AP Panther Fan
11-30-2004, 11:45 AM
Nope! You'd have to drag me kicking & screaming to get into a game. I'm still grieving. :crying: :rolleyes: :D

Don't make me drive over to Sinton and shake you!:p

Snap out of it, basketball isn't so bad, and just think....that means baseball and softball are just around the corner. I think you are just having withdrawals right now.:thinking::D

pirate4state
11-30-2004, 11:46 AM
Pirate the tickets are now $4 and increase from $2 a year ago. I could have gone for $3 but that extra is too much. Also student tickets have doubled from $1 last year to $2 this year. That adds up over the long run. :eek: Wow - that is only a buck less than we pay for a football ticket! Hmmm...$8 a week for 6 games (if you watch fish, jv & varisty) that really isn't a bad price if you like basketball. :thinking: I'm glad I don't have that problem! :D

pirate44
11-30-2004, 11:52 AM
hey Phil, is that a Sinton increase or UIL? I cant imagine schools being able to charge different admissions.

jason
11-30-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
hey Phil, is that a Sinton increase or UIL? I cant imagine schools being able to charge different admissions. schools can charge whatever they want....there might be a set price for district games though...

pirate4state
11-30-2004, 11:58 AM
Don't make me drive over to Sinton and shake you!:p

Snap out of it, basketball isn't so bad, and just think....that means baseball and softball are just around the corner. I think you are just having withdrawals right now.:thinking::D Heh, heh ... I'm just in a funk! I still can't shake this head cold, there is no football game to go to this week and I didn't get to enjoy Thanksgiving b/c I couldn't taste anything! :hairpunk: I'll snap out of -- I've got to...Christmas is around the corner! :clap:

Stretch04
11-30-2004, 12:08 PM
They do have to pay officials and workers, and if there is a police officer there, like was stated in an earlier post, that is at least $19/hour for him alone. Phil C quit being a titty baby :weeping: and give the money up, it is to support the kids, which I thought you were big on!!! The price increase is probably waranted because BB doesn't bring crowds like FB.

AP Panther Fan
11-30-2004, 12:11 PM
P4S, yeah, you do need to get to feeling better soon! May require a trip to see the Doc.:eek:

You're right, it has been kind of a crappy week and a half for you!:hairpunk: :hairpunk: The only way to go is up from here!:)

pirate4state
11-30-2004, 12:15 PM
P4S, yeah, you do need to get to feeling better soon! May require a trip to see the Doc.:eek:

You're right, it has been kind of a crappy week and a half for you!:hairpunk: :hairpunk: The only way to go is up from here!:) Don't wanna see my Doctor, you can't make me go!! :D :D Tomorrow will be a week that I've felt bad, but I am starting to feel a little better. I made it into work today. I skipped yesterday. :devil:

pirate44
11-30-2004, 12:21 PM
i got this roster off Tony Reyes' unofficial calallen website
2004-2005 Boys Basketball Roster

Number Name Class Height
5 Jesse Leal Sr 5-5
14 Chase Steward Sr 5-10
15 Eddie Torres Sr 6-0
21 David Barber Sr 5-10
22 Gary Calaway Sr 5-10
25 Paul Bueno Sr 6-0
31 Keegan Ferguson So 5-10
32 Josh Boyd Sr 6-0
33 Randall Boone Sr 6-0
34 Donnie Moore Sr 6-1
44 Neely Balko Sr 6-2
45 Will Paul Jr 6-9 <---:eek:
50 Dylan Brandt Jr 6-7 <---:eek:
52 Tyler Marrou Sr 6-5 <---:eek:

Phil C
11-30-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Stretch04
They do have to pay officials and workers, and if there is a police officer there, like was stated in an earlier post, that is at least $19/hour for him alone. Phil C quit being a titty baby :weeping: and give the money up, it is to support the kids, which I thought you were big on!!! The price increase is probably waranted because BB doesn't bring crowds like FB.

Tha-tha-thattttt's eeee-eaaa-eaassyy fo-fo-for yo-you to-to-to sa-sa-say!! :D

pirate44
11-30-2004, 12:49 PM
:clap: :D

AP Panther Fan
11-30-2004, 01:13 PM

Not that this will make you feel any better, but I called our school and the admission is $4.00 for adults and $2.00 for students...same as Sinton.:cool:

Hey, were you making fun of someone with a speech impediment?:eek: I don't think so...........:confused:

Phil C
11-30-2004, 02:52 PM
Not that this will make you feel any better, but I called our school and the admission is $4.00 for adults and $2.00 for students...same as Sinton.:cool:

Hey, were you making fun of someone with a speech impediment?:eek: I don't think so...........:confused:

I knew that because they went up when Sinton went up. It is the money conspiracy. :)