PDA

View Full Version : 4-3A is a JOKE

zooleander
11-30-2004, 12:56 AM
C'mon, I saw the decatur and wylie game, Decatur was EASILY the better team, but had really bad luck, wylie couldnt control them was sad

Snyder i think is decent, they have a good runningback in Dee walker

Sweetwater shouldnt have even beat snyder in the first game, but snyder also shouldnt have tried playing a 5 quarter game,there are only 4 quarters to play in and u cant start plyin good in the last one thinking u'll come back, Im surprised sweetwater really made it this far, they've played nothing but sorry teams in the playoffs, they have a wake-up call comming friday, and so does wylie, snyder has one next week, all 3 teams are overrated just like the district

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-30-2004, 01:00 AM
Ha Ha...that is a very funny joke. I think Sweetwater, Snyder and Wylie will all laugh at it too as they are still playing ball.

jmcgee
11-30-2004, 01:34 AM
Where are you from? What do you have a against us did one of these three teams blow yours out or somethin.

LH Panther Mom
11-30-2004, 08:06 AM
The joke seems to be on you, Zooleander. Were you aware that 4-3a is the ONLY district in the state, any class, that still has all 3 teams in the playoffs? Maybe you're from some town in West Texas that is bitter because your district has no one in the playoffs. :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
11-30-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
The joke seems to be on you, Zooleander. Were you aware that 4-3a is the ONLY district in the state, any class, that still has all 3 teams in the playoffs? Maybe you're from some town in West Texas that is bitter because your district has no one in the playoffs. :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: Zooleander, you better not be a Greenwood resident!:mad:

AP Panther Fan
11-30-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:eek: :eek: Zooleander, you better not be a Greenwood resident!:mad:

Interesting name....kinda a cross between Zoolander and Oleander...:D :D :D

Stangster
11-30-2004, 10:10 AM
The joke is on you, Zooleander! The fact is 4-3A has all 3 teams in the 4th round and like it or not they earned their way there. It sounds like sour grapes to argue who is a better team, the winner is always the better team when it counted and advances to the next round. 4-3A is an awesome district with 2 teams guarranteed to be in the semi-finals, its hard to argue with their success. It is a shame that one of 4-3A's teams must take out the other in D2, a task that no one else has been able to accomplish. Go 4-3A!

bullfrog_alumni_02
11-30-2004, 10:33 AM
wow, thats kinda hard for anybody to swallow, let alone not laugh at. great joke zoo! im sure he doesnt even know what he is saying, or who he is even saying it about. he is also probably some young and wet behind the ears teen whose voice still cracks when he speaks, but he is entitled to his opinion just as the rest of us are.

panther power
11-30-2004, 11:13 AM
your a joke! give these teams some credit, if you get this far in the playoffs you have to be talented. Great job 4-3A, keep it going, let's see 2 state champs from the same district! This guy keeps talking trash but don't got the ____ to say where he is from, yeah he knows alot.....

gobblerfan02
11-30-2004, 11:19 AM
4-3A is not the only district that could have 2 state champs, 26-3A still has a shot w/ Cuero and Halletsville, who's only loss was to cuero during district play. It would be interesting to see two teams from both districts in the finals.
4-3A verses 26-3A, it's possible, but the chances are heavily against both districts, so good luck to both on a safe journey through the rest of the playoffs!

lobo12
11-30-2004, 12:07 PM
if this district is a joke than what are all the other districts that they beat to get to this point. the best team is the one that walked of the field witht the trophy and the win and thats all there is to it

zooleander
11-30-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by lobo12
if this district is a joke than what are all the other districts that they beat to get to this point. the best team is the one that walked of the field witht the trophy and the win and thats all there is to it

oh dont get me wrong...they are the BEST district....in region 1, thats it, region one was very week this year compared to last year and the year before, where sweetwater, snyder, and wylie are top teams in reg. one, they'd be 'ok' teams elsewhere, you'll see once reg. 1 plays reg 2

TheDOCTORdre
11-30-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by zooleander
oh dont get me wrong...they are the BEST district....in region 1, thats it, region one was very week this year compared to last year and the year before, where sweetwater, snyder, and wylie are top teams in reg. one, they'd be 'ok' teams elsewhere, you'll see once reg. 1 plays reg 2
Can't argue when he says the region is down from previous years

jason
11-30-2004, 12:11 PM
sweetwater, snyder, and wylie are top teams in reg. one, they'd be 'ok' teams elsewhere, you'll see once reg. 1 plays reg 2 i actually agree with that

Mustang22
11-30-2004, 12:15 PM
Ouch Zoo. You're maken some pretty dumb statements. Why would you have somthin against this district? Evidently the teams in the district are'nt to shabby for them all to be still alive in the playoffs. Zoo why do you start a conversation and never back up your statement?You make remark and you dont stick around to talk about it. Any way best of luck to all three teams.

Mustang22
11-30-2004, 12:17 PM
Hey Dr. Dre how bout that D from last year? Best since the mustangs went to state. Yeah i would have to say compaired to last year its a little (for lack of a better word) weaker.

gobblerfan02
11-30-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by panther power
your a joke! give these teams some credit, if you get this far in the playoffs you have to be talented. Great job 4-3A, keep it going, let's see 2 state champs from the same district! This guy keeps talking trash but don't got the ____ to say where he is from, yeah he knows alot.....

Can't we all just get along?:D
Probly not, what a heated discussion, at least one team in 4-3A will make it to the next round, but that's the only guarantee!:D

TheDOCTORdre
11-30-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Mustang22
Hey Dr. Dre how bout that D from last year? Best since the mustangs went to state. Yeah i would have to say compaired to last year its a little (for lack of a better word) weaker.
The D last year was off the chain, think if last years D was combined with this years O, but no use in talking about what ifs

zooleander
11-30-2004, 12:23 PM
Ouch Zoo. You're maken some pretty dumb statements. Why would you have somthin against this district? Evidently the teams in the district are'nt to shabby for them all to be still alive in the playoffs. Zoo why do you start a conversation and never back up your statement?You make remark and you dont stick around to talk about it. Any way best of luck to all three teams.

i am backing it up, like i said 4-3A still might have 3 teams in it, but its still in region 1 witht he exception of Wylie, but c'mon, last year i saw highlights of who sweetwater played, the first team, Kermit, was HORRIBLE, but thats about the quality of all the teams the mustangs have played thus far in the playoffs, and look at sweetwater's schedule this year WHAT A JOKE....Levelland for homecoming, didnt last years team play a VERY GOOD greenwood team for homecoming and lost, but it was better than picking a small pathetic team and whoopin them, yeah yall sure are good

Mustang22
11-30-2004, 12:28 PM
Zoo, we are all still dieing to know where your from. and who did your team play this year for homecoming?

zooleander
11-30-2004, 12:34 PM
Zoo, we are all still dieing to know where your from. and who did your team play this year for homecoming?

haha...lets just say that where im from there is no football team, and that im not biased towards anyone, i like west texas football, but what ive been reading here lately has just gotten on my nerves, especially all this 'sweetwater' hype, they were better last year, just cuz they have gone further this year doesnt make them better

lets compare last years playoff schedule w/ this years

last year 1st round: Kermit this year: seminole
last year 2nd round: perryton (who was awesome last year)
this year second round: lubbock cooper

last year 3rd round: a very strong vernon team (sweetwater shoulda won though
this year's 3rd round......glen rose...are u KIDDING ME???

Mustang22
11-30-2004, 12:39 PM
I have no fight with you there Zoo. I was on last years team and yea our schedual was harder. I too felt we should have won the vernon game, but hey its done o well

BigAbe79
11-30-2004, 12:40 PM
C'mon, I saw the decatur and wylie game, Decatur was EASILY the better team, but had really bad luck, wylie couldnt control them was sad

Sweetwater shouldnt have even beat snyder in the first game, but snyder also shouldnt have tried playing a 5 quarter game,there are only 4 quarters to play in and u cant start plyin good in the last one thinking u'll come back, Im surprised sweetwater really made it this far, they've played nothing but sorry teams in the playoffs, they have a wake-up call comming friday, and so does wylie, snyder has one next week, all 3 teams are overrated just like the district A wins a win. If Wylie can take Decatur, they can hang with any 3a team in the state. Having good luck or not.

mustang04
11-30-2004, 12:40 PM
haha...lets just say that where im from there is no football team, and that im not biased towards anyone, i like west texas football, but what ive been reading here lately has just gotten on my nerves, especially all this 'sweetwater' hype, they were better last year, just cuz they have gone further this year doesnt make them better

lets compare last years playoff schedule w/ this years

last year 1st round: Kermit this year: seminole
last year 2nd round: perryton (who was awesome last year)
this year second round: lubbock cooper

last year 3rd round: a very strong vernon team (sweetwater shoulda won though
this year's 3rd round......glen rose...are u KIDDING ME???

yeah well they are about to play snyder who is a good team, so u can quit ur griping about there are no good teams in reg. 1

vet93
11-30-2004, 01:03 PM
I think I smell a rat....I think old Zoo is trying to stirup his boys from Sweetwater so that they don't take the Snyder game lightly or any other.

oh well
11-30-2004, 01:50 PM
I agree, think Zoo is from sweetwater might be wrong though.

Here is one for you Sweetwater lost 2 games on grass undefeated on field turf. Snyder lost 2 games on field turf and undefeated on grass. Might have something to do with what they can practice on or can not practice on. Here is another one for you best 3A District in the state, I agree some do not and so be it. All three teams beat each other Wylie beat Sweetwater, Sweetwater beat Snyder and Snyder beat Wylie. Wylie beat a team that beat them earlier in the season in the playoffs (decatour) Sweetwater beat a team that beat them earlier in the playoffs (lubbock cooper) so to make this work out Snyder needs to beat at team that beat them earlier in the playoffs.

Thought that stuff was interesting, regardless I will like others on this board pull for whoever wins, to get a ring.

zooleander
11-30-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by oh well
I agree, think Zoo is from sweetwater might be wrong though.

ur right about maybe being wrong, im not from sweetwater, ive been through there alot and i keep up with them and snyder, i did keep up w/ roscoe (1A) but they are out of the playoffs....i could care less if what i say stirs up the sweetwater players, wont help them much...anyways back to the whole subject of this thread, WHOEVER wins this game WILL lose the next

Thats my take. Take it, or leave it.

mustang04
11-30-2004, 02:36 PM
ur right about maybe being wrong, im not from sweetwater, ive been through there alot and i keep up with them and snyder, i did keep up w/ roscoe (1A) but they are out of the playoffs....i could care less if what i say stirs up the sweetwater players, wont help them much...anyways back to the whole subject of this thread, WHOEVER wins this game WILL lose the next

so we might have a roscoe resident here.....

Stangster
11-30-2004, 03:01 PM
Blackwell?

mustang68
11-30-2004, 03:28 PM
This thread has brought me out of retirement. I have been reading only for the past year; trying to control my enthusiasm/disgust/amusement at all posters including those from dear ole SHS.

For any one to say 4-3A is anything but outstanding this year is a blatant attempt at complete stupidity.

For the rest of you "has-beens" give it up; this years team (surprising as it is ) has done more than you did last year. lQuit living in the past and just say WooHoo GO MUSTANGS.

mustang68
11-30-2004, 03:39 PM
There are 12 teams left in 3A football for the year 2004.
Three of those teams are from District 4.
Two 4-3a team will be in the semi's.
Two of which could and I repeat could win a state championship.
Deal with it!

mustang04
11-30-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by mustang68
This thread has brought me out of retirement. I have been reading only for the past year; trying to control my enthusiasm/disgust/amusement at all posters including those from dear ole SHS.

For any one to say 4-3A is anything but outstanding this year is a blatant attempt at complete stupidity.

For the rest of you "has-beens" give it up; this years team (surprising as it is ) has done more than you did last year. lQuit living in the past and just say WooHoo GO MUSTANGS.

i dont believe anyone has said that they havent done more, but just cuz a team DOES better doesnt mean they ARE better, but dont get me wrong.....the mustang offense this year is just AWESOME! im behind them all the way

D-GOOD
11-30-2004, 06:10 PM
This is for zoo, you say whoever wins this game WILL lose the next game. You say sweetwater hasnt played anyone in the playoffs yet. You said Decatur should have beat Wylie. That is three statements that shows how much you dont know about football or sports for that matter. When you get in the playoffs especially rounds 3 and on the team with the best athletes and records dont always win. It is the team who is better prepared and executes there plays on both sides of the ball. Sweetwater is a great team and this is an unbiased opion since I am for Snyder. I say Wylie was a better team than Decatur that day, it doesnt matter if Decatur was better the rest of the year, there at home and Wylie still playing. I say whoever wins this game WILL win the next game and go on to win state. I also think Sweetwater would still be in the regional championship in any region as would Snyder. By the way Zoo have you ever even played sports, and carring water bottles to players is not considered a sport.

pero chato
11-30-2004, 06:11 PM

Wylie controlled the scoreboard, and that's the stat that will get you to the next round. Win that stat and all the other offensive stuff is just wind sprints. And believe me, we're very happy right now, not "sad".

zooleander
11-30-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by D-GOOD
This is for zoo, you say whoever wins this game WILL lose the next game. You say sweetwater hasnt played anyone in the playoffs yet. You said Decatur should have beat Wylie. That is three statements that shows how much you dont know about football or sports for that matter. When you get in the playoffs especially rounds 3 and on the team with the best athletes and records dont always win. It is the team who is better prepared and executes there plays on both sides of the ball. Sweetwater is a great team and this is an unbiased opion since I am for Snyder. I say Wylie was a better team than Decatur that day, it doesnt matter if Decatur was better the rest of the year, there at home and Wylie still playing. I say whoever wins this game WILL win the next game and go on to win state. I also think Sweetwater would still be in the regional championship in any region as would Snyder. By the way Zoo have you ever even played sports, and carring water bottles to players is not considered a sport.

yep ive played sports....wise guy:thinking:

mustang04
11-30-2004, 06:20 PM

like what???? PLEASE dont say girls tennis

TheDOCTORdre
11-30-2004, 06:21 PM
I bet you probably sucked at whatever sport you played

zooleander
11-30-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
like what???? PLEASE dont say girls tennis

You think you're just soooo funny don't you mustang....

Mustang22
11-30-2004, 06:22 PM
Ouch guys! Maybe he was the star of the swim team. Who knows. LOL

zooleander
11-30-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I bet you probably sucked at whatever sport you played

yeah thats it, u sure got me there Dre......u play any sports?

mustang04
11-30-2004, 06:24 PM
Ouch guys! Maybe he was the star of the swim team. Who knows. LOL

hahaha:clap: :clap: :clap:

Mustang22
11-30-2004, 06:24 PM
Sorry there Zoo. But really on a serious note I am interested in what sports you played and what highschool you went to or are going to.

TheDOCTORdre
11-30-2004, 06:26 PM
yeah thats it, u sure got me there Dre......u play any sports?
Well lets just say i tried to play some football

mustang04
11-30-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Well lets just say i tried to play some football

Dre...dont be so modest, u contributed alot to our team!

zooleander
11-30-2004, 06:34 PM
Sorry there Zoo. But really on a serious note I am interested in what sports you played and what highschool you went to or are going to.

i played football, baseball, ran track, and powerlifted when i WAS in highschool years back, so i know what im talkin about whenever i see a teams strengths and weaknesses....where i participated is irrelevant

mustang04
11-30-2004, 06:35 PM
i played football, baseball, ran track, and powerlifted when i WAS in highschool years back, so i know what im talkin about whenever i see a teams strengths and weaknesses....where i participated is irrelevant

haha...must have been a 1A hahaha:D

Mustang22
11-30-2004, 06:41 PM
haha Mustang04. Well cant help but still be curious were you are from Zoo man.

slpybear the bullfan
11-30-2004, 07:57 PM
Zoo... Unless you have seen all the teams in the playoff play... then all you have is a limited opinion.

And they are a dime a dozen...

(Man, reading this thread's title you would think someone went back and read a certain topic started by a disgruntled Texas fan after the OU Game... :rolleyes: )

;)

Mustang22
11-30-2004, 08:01 PM
Do tell Zoo man. Where are you from? Any of us would tell you where we are from. We wont make fun of your town. Just curious where your from.

Da Mules
11-30-2004, 09:37 PM
I think he's from Roby.. that ought to teach him a lot about 3A football

jmcgee
11-30-2004, 10:16 PM
Most of you have said that this years team is not as good as last years team. I think yall are wrong I think they are alot better. The Sophomores from what ive heard hadnt loss a game in middle school or as Freshman. And about what zoo said about district 4-3a is horse crap. Zoo can you tell me exactly why 4-3a cant beat region 2 explain please.

Mustang22
11-30-2004, 10:22 PM
actually Jmcgee the sophmores lost their freshman year against seminol. Mustangs are good this year but their Defense isnt as good as last years, and there wont be a Defense like that for a while. The ofense is fast, so i hope they can keep out running their opoonent.

jmcgee
11-30-2004, 10:53 PM
I agree the defence is not as good as last years. but the Offence is alot better than last years.

imahoser
11-30-2004, 11:04 PM

is it just me or is this kid a fag. apparently he has no idea what 3a football is all about. and even if decatur was better than wylie the scoreboard didnt say it. a win is a win. And whoever sweetwater/snyder plays next week is in for a game. this is one of the first years where a west texas football team has alot of speed. speed and power beat just speed so east texas can bring it

Mustang22
11-30-2004, 11:09 PM
The Ofense last year could have been good except when we lost Bishop it took away our ability to pass. Which swater dosnt pass much, but with Bishop we had the capabilty. During the three games Bishop played we passed twice as much for twice as many yards as the rest of the season. Also Bishop was a hard runner, not the fastest but ran hard and could hit the Defense. He wasnt the whole ofense, but loseing him mad a big diference. Owell past is past. Good luck to the young mustangs

TheDOCTORdre
11-30-2004, 11:12 PM
Also got to remember that Josh Jackson never came back to play at his best after he got hurt

gobblerfan02
11-30-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by D-GOOD

Nice one D-Good, just ask pancho villa from West Columbia about being an honorable waterboy for the cuero team.
But you didn't have to dog on the sport of tennis either, c'mon, I know you were just making a point, but next time consider others as well. Nice quote by the way, but I don't agree that Wylie can get past cuero! But that's just my $0.02!

Gobbler Fan
11-30-2004, 11:17 PM

Sweetwater shouldnt have even beat snyder in the first game, but snyder also shouldnt have tried playing a 5 quarter game,there are only 4 quarters to play in and u cant start plyin good in the last one thinking u'll come back, Im surprised sweetwater really made it this far, they've played nothing but sorry teams in the playoffs, they have a wake-up call comming friday, and so does wylie, snyder has one next week, all 3 teams are overrated just like the district

:D

lobo dad
12-02-2004, 10:36 PM
actually Jmcgee the sophmores lost their freshman year against seminol. Mustangs are good this year but their Defense isnt as good as last years, and there wont be a Defense like that for a while. The ofense is fast, so i hope they can keep out running their opoonent.

Mustang22 has a good point. Their defense last year was fast and their team's better unit, better then the defense this year. This year the offense is the better of the two. Can't imagine how good they would be if the two were combined.

To the Zoo guy, did you play 6-man?

D-GOOD
12-02-2004, 11:48 PM
Hey gobbler02 I didnt say dog tennis, that was mustang04 or22

I Bleed Red08
11-21-2005, 06:16 PM
HMMM I know this is from a year ago but zooleander pulled the same thing this year as last year saying all the 4-3A teams are horrible WOW is this just a once a year thing or Zoo do you do this in every sport???:thinking:

LewP
11-21-2005, 07:38 PM
Now, now, lets give zoo some space. I'm sure he has his own parking space too.

I finally figured out patients at the Big Spring hospital aren't proud of their residence. All they can do is eat pablum and hate Sweetwater.

mustang04
11-21-2005, 07:40 PM
great..this guy again...he's on my popular list along w/ buckwheat

ThE_OnE_lObOe
11-21-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
Ha Ha...that is a very funny joke. I think Sweetwater, Snyder and Wylie will all laugh at it too as they are still playing ball.
snyder is playing bb

jmcgee
11-21-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by ThE_OnE_lObOe
snyder is playing bb Hey that post you quoted was from last year.

BrahmaDAD70
11-21-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

I think Cameron Hutto and Giddngs are in the same district
Come on Yoe,Hippo and Buffalo fans help me out.
They are all still in the playoffs.

stangpride
11-21-2005, 10:18 PM

zooleander I was laughing at you before, now I am laughing even harder because as much as you try to act like you know dee walker from snyder graduated last year and is now at SMU... nice try but i think its time you leave.

mustang04
11-21-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
Hey that post you quoted was from last year.
hahahaha

BrahmaDAD70
11-21-2005, 10:22 PM
Yeah lets give Zoo some room he cant help it if the (State School)
team didnt make the playoffs. I heard a roomer it was because
they all could'nt fit the team on that little bus.

ThE_OnE_lObOe
11-21-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
Hey that post you quoted was from last year.
sorry, my mistake

sWaterislife
11-21-2005, 11:43 PM
Lol.. that's some funny stuff...lol... people read the first of it and went crazy...lol... Always look at the date people...lol... Every once in awhile there will be a thread resurrected...l

RMAC
11-22-2005, 12:28 AM
How far back did some bored person have to read to find this crap? Like 100 pages? Thats like. . . one bajillion posts.

BrahmaDAD70
11-22-2005, 01:26 PM
how old was it?

DaHop72
11-22-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaDAD70
how old was it?
Started 11-29-04