PDA

View Full Version : Where are Snyder posters??

mustang04
11-29-2004, 08:14 PM
i think i know why they arent posting....cuz they think that its going to jinx them or something, but u know what i dont care, they can talk all the mess they want to after the game IF they win, cuz ill root for them cuz they are still from 4-3A and i have more class than others

so i guess Black_Magic and Black&Gold......ill talk to yall after the game.....good luck and hope yall dont get any injuries

Ranger Mom
11-29-2004, 08:27 PM
I saw Black_Magic reading over the roll call thread, but he didn't post.

I sent him an IM, but he hasn't read it yet!!

Shout out to Black_Magic and Black&Gold...(and whoever else I missed) - join D-Good and meet up with us!!

Pretty please??:D

Buffalo
11-29-2004, 08:32 PM
04 you are a good poster and if you were #25 you were also a good player. It will be a great atmosphere to play in friday night won't it. This will be one that is talked about for a long time whatever happens

Ranger Mom
11-29-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Buffalo
04 you are a good poster and if you were #25 you were also a good player. It will be a great atmosphere to play in friday night won't it. This will be one that is talked about for a long time whatever happens

So are you going??

If so, can I add you to my roll call??:D

D-GOOD
11-29-2004, 08:49 PM
I saw all the posts the first time we played yall and they went back and forth at each other pretty good. I dont want to get into any arguments with anyone because both of these teams and the coaches deserve all the credit for what they have accomplished this season. I think both teams are going to bring there best. I just hope Snyders is a little better. But like I said before if yall win I will root for yall all the way the state championship. I think whoever wins this game will win the title. Just my opion.

Ranger Mom
11-29-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by D-GOOD
I think whoever wins this game will win the title. Just my opion.

:clap: That would be so "totally freakin' awesome"!:clap:

jmcgee
11-29-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Buffalo
No offense to 04 but I think you have #25's mixed up lol

mustang04
11-30-2004, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by jmcgee
No offense to 04 but I think you have #25's mixed up lol

nope... cuz i was 25 last year AND the year before, so unless he's talkin about 3 years ago, he doesnt have them mixed up

thanx Buffalo

TheDOCTORdre
11-30-2004, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
nope... cuz i was 25 last year AND the year before, so unless he's talkin about 3 years ago, he doesnt have them mixed up

thanx Buffalo
ya but he said u were a good player and unless he paid extra attention to punt team there is no way he saw you just like no one saw me until punt team except for the last game when I was wrongfully kicked off

mustang04
11-30-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
ya but he said u were a good player and unless he paid extra attention to punt team there is no way he saw you just like no one saw me until punt team except for the last game when I was wrongfully kicked off

andres...ur forgetting i had SEVERAL good blocks at receiver, like the one we scored off of in Denver City when we ran that play w/ Alan Copeland...u remember that....dont get mad just cuz u got kicked off the punt team...oh yeah u left out field goal team that i was on hehe

TheDOCTORdre
11-30-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
andres...ur forgetting i had SEVERAL good blocks at receiver, like the one we scored off of in Denver City when we ran that play w/ Alan Copeland...u remember that....dont get mad just cuz u got kicked off the punt team...oh yeah u left out field goal team that i was on hehe
didnt mean to hate on ya reg it just came out wrong i was trying to make a point and you know no one really pays attention to recievers when they make blocks, crap no one even knew that Sweetwater had recievers

mustang04
11-30-2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
didnt mean to hate on ya reg it just came out wrong i was trying to make a point and you know no one really pays attention to recievers when they make blocks, crap no one even knew that Sweetwater had recievers

thats true....it was sooooo much fun being a receiver on a running-based team!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: