PDA

View Full Version : Jasper Bulldogs televised games???

NSUTrumpet08
11-29-2004, 07:28 PM
What ever happened to televising or recording the Jasper games? My sophomore and junior year, it seems all the important non-district, district, and all playoff games were recorded then televised on Jasper's Channel 99. Is the town no longer pitching in to do this? I used to love watching the games again! I even recorded some games like against Burnet, Bridge City, Cameron-Yoe, Silsbee, Vidor, Bay City, etc...

Any info?

wildcatfan06
11-29-2004, 07:58 PM
they cover the games on the radio 102.7

NSUTrumpet08
11-29-2004, 08:22 PM
Yep...good ol' Ranch 102 and Mr. Art Lay...unfortunately i don't get 102.7 FM here in Natchitoches. I wish i did....

pantherpop
11-29-2004, 08:42 PM
They did the same type of thing here in Liberty a couple of years ago. They would show the game about 3 times during the weekend and it was real good quality taping. I had heard that the local cable company couldn't carry the games anymore because it was illegal to do so. These games were also on channel 99.

olddawggreen
11-29-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by NSUTrumpet08
What ever happened to televising or recording the Jasper games? My sophomore and junior year, it seems all the important non-district, district, and all playoff games were recorded then televised on Jasper's Channel 99. Is the town no longer pitching in to do this? I used to love watching the games again! I even recorded some games like against Burnet, Bridge City, Cameron-Yoe, Silsbee, Vidor, Bay City, etc...

Any info?

I just watched the Burnet - Jasper 02 and 03 games the other night. I still get excited watching them. :)

j_dog
11-29-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by olddawggreen
I just watched the Burnet - Jasper 02 and 03 games the other night. I still get excited watching them. :)
it's okay. rub it in. :D