PDA

View Full Version : Something I Find Interesting

District303aPastPlayer
11-29-2004, 04:40 PM
I am listening to the Linkin Park/Jay Z collaboration Rock/Rap mash up album... and its pretty good.. if you like either one of these musicians... i recommend it... their ability to match the beats is fun to listen to

onfirebball05mustang
11-29-2004, 04:41 PM
I'm glad it's good...I'll have to check it out...either that or go buy a new country cd lol Glad to hear it!

Highschoolfan78
11-29-2004, 04:45 PM
I will recommend the new Green Day cd for anyone who loves music. These boys immatured from their earlier years and really put a good CD out. The JayZ and LinkinPark Cd is a great cd though i must say. If it's country your lookin for, you can't go wrong with the new Pat Green cd.

SwtwtrMstngs04
11-29-2004, 04:47 PM
I didnt know they did a whole CD together i had just heard encore/numb yesterday and like it.

District303aPastPlayer
11-29-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by SwtwtrMstngs04
I didnt know they did a whole CD together i had just heard encore/numb yesterday and like it.

TRack Listing:

01. Dirt Off Your Shoulder / Lying From You
02. Big Pimpin' / Papercut
03. Jigga What / Faint
04. Numb / Encore
05. Izzo / In The End
06. Points Of Authority / 99 Problems / One Step Closer
07. Numb/Encore (live) (BONUS TRACK)
08. Points of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer (live)

its a double disk, with a DVD.... and some videos and stuff....

jason
11-29-2004, 04:54 PM
i got the new eminem cd over the weekend...its not bad, he's not as angry as he was in 'eminem show'...

SwtwtrMstngs04
11-29-2004, 04:56 PM
Ill have to go get that after class tonight.

District303aPastPlayer
11-29-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by jason
i got the new eminem cd over the weekend...its not bad, he's not as angry as he was in 'eminem show'...

good thing, cuz he was one pissed off man in the em show

Keith7
11-29-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
I am listening to the Linkin Park/Jay Z collaboration Rock/Rap mash up album... and its pretty good.. if you like either one of these musicians... i recommend it... their ability to match the beats is fun to listen to

download the grey album.. its a mix between jay-z's black album and the Beatles White album.. its kinda cool

District303aPastPlayer
11-29-2004, 05:05 PM
DJ Danger Mouse did a good job on that one... i got it on Grey Tuesday

onfirebball05mustang
11-29-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Highschoolfan78
I will recommend the new Green Day cd for anyone who loves music. These boys immatured from their earlier years and really put a good CD out. The JayZ and LinkinPark Cd is a great cd though i must say. If it's country your lookin for, you can't go wrong with the new Pat Green cd.

True! The new Pat Green is good....The one i've gotta go get is the new Keith Urban cd!

NSUTrumpet08
11-29-2004, 08:24 PM
Who were the artists who combined a rap and country song together? I really didn't like it but it was interesting...

country + rap = crap

Country is ok to me although i don't personally listen to it but i can't stand rap...just my opinion...

onfirebball05mustang
11-29-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by NSUTrumpet08
Who were the artists who combined a rap and country song together? I really didn't like it but it was interesting...

country + rap = crap

Country is ok to me although i don't personally listen to it but i can't stand rap...just my opinion...

You mean the Nelly/Tim McGraw song Over and Over Again? I actually liked that song the first couple times they played it..it got TOO MUCH playtime though...it's not too bad, really.