PDA

View Full Version : Semis this Friday!

Phil C
11-29-2004, 03:27 PM
in NCAA Division 1 Women's soccer. Should be great games. UCLA plays Princeton at 3 P.M. and Santa Clara plays Notre Dame at 5:30 P.M. The games are on live on ESPN2!! I know some of you will be going to playoff football games or working so have your recorders on! The two winners meet on Sunday at 12:00 P.M. and will be live on ESPN2. A great day to stay home out of the cold (unless you have a football game to go to of course) and enjoy women's college soccer. Are you taking the day off 66? :)
I think the winner of the Santa Clara vs Notre Dame game will win it all but in soccer you never know. That is the beauty of women's soccer.

AP Panther Fan
11-29-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
A great day to stay home out of the cold (unless you have a football game to go to of course) and enjoy women's college soccer. Are you taking the day off 66? :)

Now that IS FUNNY! Didn't '66 say that when it comes to soccer, his eyes roll back in his head everytime he tries to watch!:D :D :D

Stangster
11-29-2004, 03:41 PM
I wish you would put "soccer" in the thread title, that way I wouldn't waste my time clicking on this thread that holds absolutely no interest to me.

Phil C
11-29-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Stangster
I wish you would put "soccer" in the thread title, that way I wouldn't waste my time clicking on this thread that holds absolutely no interest to me.

Stangster are you saying that you don't like women's college soccer?! :eek:

PhiI C
11-29-2004, 11:44 PM
These should be great games. I wish either Texas or Texas A&M were in the final four then I could really get involved.

Phil C
11-30-2004, 05:47 PM
The Santa Clara vs Notre Dame game is the one that is the must see game for those that aren't busy at football games and if you are have your recorders on. Of course the UCLA vs Princeton game will be worth seeing too of course.

Stangster
12-01-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Stangster are you saying that you don't like women's college soccer?! :eek:
Thats exactly what I'm saying. I'll go one further, I have no interest in any soccer, whatsoever.

Phil C
12-01-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Stangster
Thats exactly what I'm saying. I'll go one further, I have no interest in any soccer, whatsoever.

Well tst tst! :D

Phil C
12-02-2004, 06:06 PM
ttt

Phil C
12-02-2004, 06:07 PM
Please note the correct time starts are tomorrow (Friday) at 1 P.M. for game one and 3:30 P.M. for game two. Don't miss them.