PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater/Snyder Roll Call!!

Ranger Mom
11-29-2004, 01:59 PM
Who's gonna be there?

Do yall wanna try to arrange some kind of meet and greet?

Black Magic, can you make it? Who besides you is a Snyder poster on here?

Let me know and we will try and set something up if yall want to.

Any Greenwood fans (or any other 3-A fan) gonna make it??

mustang04
11-29-2004, 02:07 PM
Mom....u KNOW ill be there!

i would like to meet black_magic and black&gold there.....c'mon ppl lets get some posters to the game

TheDOCTORdre
11-29-2004, 02:08 PM
The Doc should be at the game

mustang04
11-29-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
The Doc should be at the game

u better make it....:mad:

Ranger Mom
11-29-2004, 02:31 PM
you two help me keep this up some on the page to give the others a chance to see it!!

thanks!:)

jmcgee
11-29-2004, 02:35 PM
i'll Help you Ranger Mom

mustang04
11-29-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
i'll Help you Ranger Mom

well its good that ur helping...but are u GOING??

Stangster
11-29-2004, 02:44 PM
I'll be there (wild horses couldn't drag me away!). Should be quite a turn-out from Sweetwater, Snyder and other interested parties (I have to wonder about the choice of location). Seems to me that a 4th round playoff game should be in a bigger and better facility, but maybe thats just me. It ought to be a hard fought contest (as it always is when the Mustangs and Tigers meet), so much more is on the line this time. Quite a showing from 4-3A, all three playing in the 4th round! WOW!

jmcgee
11-29-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
well its good that ur helping...but are u GOING??
yes I'll be at the game

jmcgee
11-29-2004, 02:48 PM
if the 10,000 seats dont get sold out

mustang04
11-29-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Stangster
I'll be there (wild horses couldn't drag me away!). Should be quite a turn-out from Sweetwater, Snyder and other interested parties (I have to wonder about the choice of location). Seems to me that a 4th round playoff game should be in a bigger and better facility, but maybe thats just me. It ought to be a hard fought contest (as it always is when the Mustangs and Tigers meet), so much more is on the line this time. Quite a showing from 4-3A, all three playing in the 4th round! WOW!

ill tell ya why we are playing there....cuz Snyder won the toss and didnt wanna play us on turf! since we have turf in our bowl thats all they think we practice on, but guess what....all 4 years i played football in Sweetwater High School, we practiced on grass every year, even the 2 years that we had the turf while i was there, so i mean the mustangs are as used to grass as they are to turf

jmcgee
11-29-2004, 02:55 PM
yeah their on grass more than turf.

Ranger Mom
11-29-2004, 02:56 PM
if the 10,000 seats dont get sold out

WOW!! Are the schools preselling tickets?? I would be highly ticked if I drove over there and couldn't get a seat!!!

mustang04
11-29-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
WOW!! Are the schools preselling tickets?? I would be highly ticked if I drove over there and couldn't get a seat!!!

if they are...u want me to get one for ya?

jmcgee
11-29-2004, 02:59 PM
Thats why i think its rediculus that we are playin there.

jmcgee
11-29-2004, 03:03 PM
sorry cant spell

SwtwtrMstngs04
11-29-2004, 03:15 PM
Ill be there. I hope I get a seat dont wanna watch this one from looking over a fence or anything.

jmcgee
11-29-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by SwtwtrMstngs04
Ill be there. I hope I get a seat dont wanna watch this one from looking over a fence or anything.
Yeah that will suck for the people that have to that hope im not one of them.

Stangster
11-29-2004, 03:35 PM
Yeah that will suck for the people that have to that hope im not one of them.
Hint: Get there early!

onfirebball05mustang
11-29-2004, 03:40 PM
Either that or bring blankets to sit on cars! lol
Enjoy the game, and good luck to Swater!:clap:

mustang04
11-29-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
Either that or bring blankets to sit on cars! lol
Enjoy the game, and good luck to Swater!:clap:

y arent u comming goober

onfirebball05mustang
11-29-2004, 03:47 PM
Uhm...LH/H and Cuero/Palestine games are closer! lol

mustang04
11-29-2004, 03:50 PM

ur sorry!:(

onfirebball05mustang
11-29-2004, 03:52 PM
:( Besides...i have friends playing! Go LH!!! I have to be supportive..but then again...they are in BAND lol

Stangster
11-29-2004, 03:53 PM
And you call yourself a Mustang fan?:doh:

onfirebball05mustang
11-29-2004, 03:55 PM
I'M FROM MANOR!! It's funny how everyone thinks i'm from Swater...I am a fan from afar!!! lol:D

mustang04
11-29-2004, 04:08 PM
I'M FROM MANOR!! It's funny how everyone thinks i'm from Swater...I am a fan from afar!!! lol:D

well since manor is out..i think u should jump on our bandwagon

onfirebball05mustang
11-29-2004, 04:10 PM
I'm jumpin on everybody's bandwagon--Marlin, Swater, LH, and Cuero

If they all play each other...then i'm in a tizzy! lol

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-29-2004, 04:35 PM
Hate to miss this one, but Big Spring is too far for me. Hope to make the next one.

mustang04
11-29-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
Hate to miss this one, but Big Spring is too far for me. Hope to make the next one.

its ok Z

shackina
11-29-2004, 05:30 PM
so what about the meet and greet?? I have been on here awhile but I'm just'a reader!!
But I might like to meet some of the people that have become part of my life (in a way). Even if I'm not part of ya'lls

mustang04
11-29-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by shackina
so what about the meet and greet?? I have been on here awhile but I'm just'a reader!!
But I might like to meet some of the people that have become part of my life (in a way). Even if I'm not part of ya'lls

well its nice to hear from ya! lol

so Rangermom, i think we do need to meet

SwtwtrMstngs04
11-29-2004, 05:54 PM
I think that would be a good idea. Considering how many people r going to b there.

Ranger05
11-29-2004, 06:16 PM
i'll be there

mustang04
11-29-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Ranger05
i'll be there

good call!

Ranger05
11-29-2004, 06:19 PM
good call!
how could i miss it im defenitly going for the mustangs on this one I have never liked the tigers

Ranger Mom
11-29-2004, 06:28 PM
Okay...so far we have:

SWEETWATER:

Mustang04
DoctorDre
Imahoser
SwtwtrMstngs04
Stangster
Shakina
jmcgee
wildstangs - he hasn't checked in, but I know he is coming (if he makes it with my directions...:D )

GREENWOOD:

Ranger Mom
Ranger05

SNYDER:

As of 5:25 - no one has checked in!

D-GOOD
11-29-2004, 06:33 PM
I havent missed a snyder game in two years and I am for sure not going to miss this one.But I cant help but notice that snyder is not getting very much love on the poll. The last couple of polls have not went in our favor but were still hanging around. Before the sweetwater faithful jumps on me about how good sweetwater is, I already know, I was one of the people that posted on the thread that got heated between Glen Rose and yall. I said yall was a great team and I know this week will be a great game between yall and snyder. I just want snyder to win, but if yall win I will root for the stangs the rest of the way, will yall do that for the tigers.

D-GOOD
11-29-2004, 06:35 PM
let me know where to meet I guess I will be the lone snyder representive.

TheDOCTORdre
11-29-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by D-GOOD
I havent missed a snyder game in two years and I am for sure not going to miss this one.But I cant help but notice that snyder is not getting very much love on the poll. The last couple of polls have not went in our favor but were still hanging around. Before the sweetwater faithful jumps on me about how good sweetwater is, I already know, I was one of the people that posted on the thread that got heated between Glen Rose and yall. I said yall was a great team and I know this week will be a great game between yall and snyder. I just want snyder to win, but if yall win I will root for the stangs the rest of the way, will yall do that for the tigers.
You got it whoever comes out victorious on Friday, I will be rooting for them;)

Ranger Mom
11-29-2004, 06:44 PM
let me know where to meet I guess I will be the lone snyder representive.

I'm still hoping that Black_Magic and Black&Gold chime in!!

I am from Coahoma, but I really can't remember how that stadium is laid out and where would be a good place to meet....also when is best? Before the game? Halftime? I have the shortest drive, so I'm easy....(:mad: NOT the kind of EASY!!)

I am rooting for Sweetwater, not that I have anything against Snyder. Greenwood and Sweetwater just have a TONS of respect for each other....and I have made ALOT of Sweetwater friends on here.

That being said, if Snyder moves on, I will most definately be cheering them on all the way!!

mustang04
11-29-2004, 06:50 PM

YOU KNOW IT!!

Ranger Mom
11-29-2004, 06:50 PM
****UPDATE****

SWEETWATER:

Mustang04
DoctorDre
Imahoser
SwtwtrMstngs04
Stangster
jmcgee
wildstangs - he hasn't checked in, but I know he is coming (if he makes it with my directions...:D )

GREENWOOD:

Ranger Mom
Ranger05

SNYDER:

D-GOOD

ELSEWHERE?
Skackina

Ranger05
11-29-2004, 07:07 PM
i will probably have some more gwood people with me

lobo12
11-29-2004, 07:29 PM
ill be there more than likely, i hope that sweetwater wins because i dont care for snyder that much, but if snyder does win i will be pulling for them all the way to represent region 1

Ranger Mom
11-29-2004, 07:32 PM
****UPDATE****

SWEETWATER:

Mustang04
DoctorDre
Imahoser
SwtwtrMstngs04
Stangster
jmcgee
wildstangs - he hasn't checked in, but I know he is coming (if he makes it with my directions... )

GREENWOOD:

Ranger Mom
Ranger05

SNYDER:

D-GOOD

ELSEWHERE?
Skackina

MONAHANS:

Lobo12

swatersenior
11-29-2004, 07:52 PM
Mom....u KNOW ill be there!

i would like to meet black_magic and black&gold there.....c'mon ppl lets get some posters to the game

ILL BE THERE

Ranger Mom
11-29-2004, 07:53 PM
****UPDATE****

SWEETWATER:

Mustang04
DoctorDre
Imahoser
SwtwtrMstngs04
Stangster
jmcgee
wildstangs
swatersenior

GREENWOOD:

Ranger Mom
Ranger05

SNYDER:

D-GOOD

ELSEWHERE?
Skackina

MONAHANS:

Lobo12

wildstangs
11-29-2004, 08:30 PM
I will be there eventually! I prolly wont get to leave Abilene until 5 though, so I prolly wont be there before 7.

Ranger Mom
11-29-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
I will be there eventually! I prolly wont get to leave Abilene until 5 though, so I prolly wont be there before 7.

IM me sometime before the game....I changed your route!!:D

Not to worry though, I have a map for you and everything!!:p

jmcgee
11-29-2004, 08:40 PM
4-3a all the way. I dont like Wylie or Snyder when we play them but I root for yall as long as your not playin Sweetwater. So if yall when im with Snyder all the way and Wylie in DI.

TheDOCTORdre
11-29-2004, 10:04 PM
ttt

shackina
11-29-2004, 10:54 PM
I'm from Snyder
half time would be great for me. Have to get a good seat before the game, and since I have not kin playing I do not stay after the games.

Ranger Mom
11-29-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by shackina
I'm from Snyder
half time would be great for me. Have to get a good seat before the game, and since I have not kin playing I do not stay after the games.

Oops...I will take you out of the elsewhere file and put you in the Snyder bracket!!

Redman
11-29-2004, 11:53 PM
I will be going also. I will be like you Wildstang. Don't think that I am going to get out of town before 5 either. Wouldn't miss this one though. Just want to take a second and say congrats to Sweetwater , Snyder , and Wylie. Very proud to see these three teams still in the hunt after three weeks. Good luck to all three teams this week.

imahoser
11-29-2004, 11:59 PM
ya im a hoser but im still goin

Ranger Mom
11-30-2004, 12:00 AM
****UPDATE****

SWEETWATER:

Mustang04
DoctorDre
Imahoser
SwtwtrMstngs04
Stangster
jmcgee
wildstangs
swatersenior

GREENWOOD:

Ranger Mom
Ranger05

SNYDER:

D-GOOD
Shackina

MONAHANS:

Lobo12

MERKEL:

Redman

Ranger Mom
11-30-2004, 12:05 AM
I think Shackina's idea of half-time is probably the best. We are gonna be trying to find a seat and all before the game. That will also give those that are rushing just to get there one less thing to worry about!!

If that sounds okay to everyone then we need to pick a spot. I haven't been to that field in years and don't remember how it is set up. Does anyone know??

Also, talked to Black_Magic earlier, he will probably be at the game but will not be able to meet with us. Maybe Black&Gold will still check in!

mustang04
11-30-2004, 12:09 AM
we need to take some camera's....if theres alot like i think there will be..then i wanna have some pix to post on here later

Ranger Mom
11-30-2004, 12:34 AM
we need to take some camera's....if theres alot like i think there will be..then i wanna have some pix to post on here later

I'll bring my digital!!

mustang04
11-30-2004, 12:47 AM
I'll bring my digital!!

sweet!:) :)

Ranger Mom
11-30-2004, 12:54 PM
Okay...I have 14 names on the list.

I talked to head of maintenace for Memorial Stadium in Big Spring and got some insight as to how the field is laid out.

I am going to lunch right now, but will be back around 1:00 and will let you know what he had to say!!

Mustang22
11-30-2004, 01:07 PM
Your going to make us wait till after lunch. That seems like forever.