PDA

View Full Version : How Jasper Can Beat Marlin

Jody
11-29-2004, 07:31 AM
Two ways:

# 1 An act of GOD & a 20 point spread.

# 2 If I wear my Jasper shirt and sit on the Marlin side.

Since I am on-call this week and will be unable to attend, the Jasper Sux shirt is now on auction.......:D :D :D

Haunta Yo
11-29-2004, 10:20 AM
Jasper lost to Kirbyville by 22.
Kirbyville lost to Marlin by 24.

That makes Jasper a 46 point underdog. Something tells me it will be a little closer game.

DawgFan91
11-29-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Jody
Two ways:

# 1 An act of GOD & a 20 point spread.

# 2 If I wear my Jasper shirt and sit on the Marlin side.

Since I am on-call this week and will be unable to attend, the Jasper Sux shirt is now on auction.......:D :D :D

Are you going to the Barbers Hill game this week?

At least it isn't quite as cold in the gym this time of year.

Tiny
Score more points!!!!!

jason
Originally posted by DawgFan91
do they have a basketball game or something ??

chugbug
11-29-2004, 11:06 AM
I will have to go with Marlin in this one. However, Jasper fans take heed, I have been wrong 100% of the time on who I have picked. Good luck to both teams. Be safe and injury free.:eek: :eek: :flamingma :eek: :eek: :eek:

Port_town_texas
11-29-2004, 11:12 AM
they better win

DawgFan91
11-29-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by jason
do they have a basketball game or something ??

I'm assuming they do. Unless the basketball team's season is over already too. Jody's just upset b/c his team is never playing football when they start putting the Christmas lights up downtown.

Port_town_texas
11-29-2004, 11:25 AM
I'm assuming they do. Unless the basketball team's season is over already too. Jody's just upset b/c his team is never playing football when they start putting the Christmas lights up downtown. LOL!

cunbed10
11-29-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Haunta Yo
Jasper lost to Kirbyville by 22.
Kirbyville lost to Marlin by 24.

That makes Jasper a 46 point underdog. Something tells me it will be a little closer game. At this time of year it doesn't matter who beat who, all the stats, and close games, don't mean Jack, every week brings a new challenge and Jasper is the new Challenge for the M-Square Bulldogs.

j_dog
11-29-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by chugbug
I will have to go with Marlin in this one. However, Jasper fans take heed, I have been wrong 100% of the time on who I have picked. Good luck to both teams. Be safe and injury free.:eek: :eek: :flamingma :eek: :eek: :eek:
Jody has been wrong 100% of the time also! :D That is why we love him so in Jasper! :clap: :clap: :clap:

M-square
11-29-2004, 02:05 PM
Thats right cunbed10 going to be a great game but i expect the dogs to take this one.

THE MARLIN BULLDOGS OF COURSE
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

j_dog
11-29-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by cunbed10
At this time of year it doesn't matter who beat who, all the stats, and close games, don't mean Jack, every week brings a new challenge and Jasper is the new Challenge for the M-Square Bulldogs.
Darn it cunbed10 !! :D You and the Marlin team are supposed to be believing that spread stuff on those old scores! :D

Jody
11-30-2004, 08:20 AM

At least it isn't quite as cold in the gym this time of year.

No we got a 4 week bye. The UIL figured we were so good we did not need to beat anyone else to play for state. See you in the Dome! :D

Jody
11-30-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by j_dog
Jody has been wrong 100% of the time also! :D That is why we love him so in Jasper! :clap: :clap: :clap:

HEY HEY NOW....... I won the Bridge City vs. BH bet. Recall, I gave the guy 10 points and he now sports a tag line below his name. May be the only crown on my head these days, but boy is it worth bragging about.

Here is a little curse material for Jasper fans.

WIN MARLIN! OK Japer, your sure to win now. Tell that coach to run the ball some!

j_dog
11-30-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Jody
HEY HEY NOW....... I won the Bridge City vs. BH bet. Recall, I gave the guy 10 points and he now sports a tag line below his name. May be the only crown on my head these days, but boy is it worth bragging about.

Here is a little curse material for Jasper fans.

WIN MARLIN! OK Japer, your sure to win now. Tell that coach to run the ball some!
Thank you Jody. I knew you would come through for us! :D And congratulations on winning that bet! :)

MHSHorn070
11-30-2004, 10:00 AM
cunbed is right marlin will come out on top
they are setermined to win it all this year

MHSHorn070
11-30-2004, 10:01 AM
determined- my bad i cant spell

BlueBlood
11-30-2004, 10:14 AM
I'm assuming they do. Unless the basketball team's season is over already too. Jody's just upset b/c his team is never playing football when they start putting the Christmas lights up downtown.

How many state football championships has Jasper won?
ZERO!

southern_thunder
11-30-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by BlueBlood
How many state football championships has Jasper won?
ZERO!

How many has lost river or where ever you are from won?

BlueBlood
11-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Two

southern_thunder
11-30-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by BlueBlood
Two

Well then you are 2 up on us. Is your team still playing?