PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Wylie

Chief Woodman
11-28-2004, 04:58 PM
I only had Friday night to do Thanksgiving due to my families work schedule (3 firefighters) and thus I did not get to go to the game. Had to work yesterday and only got to "Peek" in here a few short times. Having said that-

Congrats to the Dawgs! You guys made the best of the situation and came away with the victory. I know that you guys are feeling great now, as well you should. Do not spend any more time even thinking about Decatur however. You need to prep for next week. Good luck.

pero chato
11-28-2004, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the kind words, Chief. Certainly this game could've gone either way. And admittedly, Wylie got some breaks, some earned and a few not earned. In the end it was our defense that played at a higher level than they have all year--and they had to because of the Decatur offense. Congrats on a fine season! Hopefully we will all be in the mix next year, too.

imahoser
11-28-2004, 07:42 PM
good job wylie i think just about the whole state had yall counted out but, who won. congrats take it one step at a time. represent 4 3a

Black & Gold
11-29-2004, 12:22 AM
Congratulations to Wylie!!! I have to admit that I was shocked to hear that you guys won. I was pulling for you, but honestly didn't think you guys could pull it off. Great job proving almost everybody wrong. Good luck next week.