PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill vs Hallettsville - The Palace!

LH Panther Mom
11-28-2004, 04:36 PM
Saturday, 2:00 p.m. at Round Rock ISD's Palace on Parmer Lane! And (drum roll please) after 8 playoff games of being the visiting team, we are actually HOME! Hooray! Way to flip that coin, Crazy J!

jason
11-28-2004, 04:37 PM
hmm...i think ill be making the drive to round rock twice this weekend...

44INAROW
11-28-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Saturday, 2:00 p.m. at Round Rock ISD's Palace on Parmer Lane! And (drum roll please) after 8 playoff games of being the visiting team, we are actually HOME! Hooray! Way to flip that coin, Crazy J!

Wow can you imagine if we could have played a double-header? Good Luck to the Panthers!

Ranger Mom
11-28-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by jason
hmm...i think ill be making the drive to round rock twice this weekend...

Cool...you can get plenty of pic with the shirt then!!:p

jason
11-28-2004, 04:44 PM
i brought dads digital camera...and i think him and brother might be coming down for it...if momma 3afan lets them...:D :D :D

KTJ
11-28-2004, 06:17 PM
Hmmm...I may be able to make that game. :thinking:

And why do people call it The Palace? :D

LH Panther Mom
11-28-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Hmmm...I may be able to make that game. :thinking:

And why do people call it The Palace? :D

That'd be cool. LOL on your question. :D

CheerMom
11-28-2004, 06:21 PM
I'm planning on being at this game, also. Would love to get in on the pic since we didn't get to take one at our game. Let me know details, please.
As far as the game goes, I underestimated the Brahmas this past week and they proved me wrong. After watching them play, this team has a legitimate chance. Good Luck to both teams!! Play safe and injury free!!!

espn1
11-28-2004, 06:33 PM
Great! Both games 5 min. from my house!

underware
11-28-2004, 06:43 PM
LH Mom.......I know your a great Gal, but I've gotta go with my District on this one. With Cuero and H-ville both in it. Good luck and hope you and everyone has a safe trip. Underware (Noah)

44INAROW
11-28-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by underware
LH Mom.......I know your a great Gal, but I've gotta go with my District on this one. With Cuero and H-ville both in it. Good luck and hope you and everyone has a safe trip. Underware (Noah)

I feel the same way Underware.. I will be rooting for an injury free game for both teams and supporting whichever team wins the next week :)......... I have never seen LH play, but from what I have heard, they have an awesome offense and it is fun to watch them. Hallettsville will need to play mistake free ball to win this one ..

LH Panther Mom
11-28-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by underware

Hey, I totally understand. I was rooting for Brady & Wimberley.

Highschoolfan78
11-28-2004, 06:53 PM
Cinderella is going to the palace instead of the ball saturday afternoon. Hopefully the slipper will fit and Hallettsville wins again. LH is an awesome team that is probably a highly favorite in this game, but I have to go with our district. The team is based on heart and plays with full intensity all game. Let's go brahmas!! 1 person from being 2a, and 3 games away from being th e smallest school in 3a with a state title under your belts.

HBsr
11-28-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by CheerMom
I'm planning on being at this game, also. Would love to get in on the pic since we didn't get to take one at our game. Let me know details, please.
As far as the game goes, I underestimated the Brahmas this past week and they proved me wrong. After watching them play, this team has a legitimate chance. Good Luck to both teams!! Play safe and injury free!!!

glad to see you finally came around pam:)

*britt*

rhs78
11-28-2004, 07:14 PM
i plan on going to this one, the game should be a lot closer than most have it. the panthers should be ay least 10 point favorites. i think the brahmas must play mistake free ball and cause at least two turnovers,and take advantage of them,the defense must stop the four-headed monster and not give up any big plays or get into a shootout, if they do these things then brahmas win.

Pahthers offense will have to score againsta very good solid run defense. brahmas won't give up many points if they are on their game. L-H defense will have their hands full with a well balanced offense of the brahmas and not give give up big plays. the defense will need to get at least one turnover and get points from it.

this game will suprise a few,brahmas in a very close game by 3(sorry LH panther mom ive been pulling for ya'll all year but i only live 17 miles fromH,ville and this game i'll be ahomer) GOOOO BRAHMAS !!!!!!!

CheerMom
11-28-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by HBsr
glad to see you finally came around pam:)

*britt*

That's what happens when you compare last year's teams. I hadn't seen either team play this year, and was going by what I knew from last year. PI doesn't have the speed they did last year, and H'vlle's D has really improved. My hats off to a very deserving Hallettsville team.

And as the saying goes...."There are no turkeys after Thanksgiving"!!

AggieBob
11-28-2004, 08:12 PM
LH is going ot back the house for this one! good thing we got the home stands! LH in a good game winning by at least 2 TD's.

And the Thunder Rolls!

gobbler grad
11-28-2004, 08:14 PM
Congratulations to both teams for reaching the qtr. finals this year, should be a great match-up...both teams have some real quick players that can hurt you if you don't watch out... Good luck to both teams and i'm hoping I can be there...wish we both were playing on Sat.

HBsr
11-28-2004, 10:09 PM
That's what happens when you compare last year's teams. I hadn't seen either team play this year, and was going by what I knew from last year. PI doesn't have the speed they did last year, and H'vlle's D has really improved. My hats off to a very deserving Hallettsville team.

And as the saying goes...."There are no turkeys after Thanksgiving"!!

couldnt say it better myself:)

*britt*

ILS1
11-28-2004, 10:28 PM
And why do people call it The Palace?

It's actually an inside joke. Apparently @ a game @ Austin's Burger Center. The announcer was relaying a score from the RRISD Stadium to the crowd there. He thought he'd be funny after all the money they spent on it and it being brand new at the time. He actually called it "The Palace @ Parmer Lane". That's the way I heard it anyways. I just read the other day that the Austin ISD wants to pass some bonds in the near future so they can upgrade all their facilities.

:)

honeymd
11-29-2004, 08:04 AM
PI played the worst game I've ever seen. Not to take anything away from the Brahmas. The were tough and psyched and being the underdogs really came out to play...the Tarpons did not.

If LH plays like they have all season, they should do fine this Saturday. Good Luck Panthers!! Hopefully I can make the game to cheer you on!

CheerMom
11-29-2004, 11:49 AM
:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

footballgal
11-29-2004, 12:17 PM
Best Wishes to both teams, and may the best team win and represent Region IV well.!!! :clap:

CheerMom
11-29-2004, 02:33 PM
Isn't there more than one high school in Round Rock? Which stadium is this?

LH Panther Mom
11-29-2004, 02:39 PM
Isn't there more than one high school in Round Rock? Which stadium is this?

The stadium is located on Parmer Lane (North of Hwy 620 & West of I-35). If you're coming from the south on I35, take the 620 exit and go west. Once you get to Parmer Lane, head north. It's about 3/4 mi north of 620 on your left.

CheerMom
11-29-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
The stadium is located on Parmer Lane (North of Hwy 620 & West of I-35). If you're coming from the south on I35, take the 620 exit and go west. Once you get to Parmer Lane, head north. It's about 3/4 mi north of 620 on your left.

Thanks so much!!!