PDA

View Full Version : Hey Cuero posters again!

PhiI C
11-27-2004, 11:09 PM
I am planning to go see relatives near Victoria and plan to go by Goliad on a FM road to get there. Can you tell me of any possible flooding problems that you may be aware of?

Bandera YaYa
11-27-2004, 11:10 PM
Uh, isn't the flooding over with by now? :confused:

DFHM
11-27-2004, 11:10 PM
Most are open now. Just a few are still flooded. Which one were u playing on taking?

44INAROW
11-27-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
I am planning to go see relatives near Victoria and plan to go by Goliad on a FM road to get there. Can you tell me of any possible flooding problems that you may be aware of?

Is it 622 by any chance?? We came back from SA about 7 pm today and the river has gone down considerably in our neck of the woods........ not sure how it is in Victoria though.. I would think you'd be OK if you're going in on 59 via the FM road though.. the closure's are mainly due to runoff instead of rising water and there is no runoff now :).......... I hope this helps

PhiI C
11-27-2004, 11:13 PM
Actually I go 77N alternate through Goliad and turn west about five miles North of Goliad about 15 miles to where I am going. I am not sure of the RM no. though. I think it goes by a drag race field or rodeo ground or something.

44INAROW
11-27-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Actually I go 77N alternate through Goliad and turn west about five miles North of Goliad about 15 miles to where I am going. I am not sure of the RM no. though. I think it goes by a drag race field or rodeo ground or something.

That is 622 I think and you should be AOK........ it goes through Schroeder :).......... Not sure how the river is affected on Loop 463 if you are going that far, but I bet its open too .........

PhiI C
11-27-2004, 11:30 PM
Thank you 44 and the rest. That is exactly where I go. I don't go all the way to the loop. Where we go is in Mission Valley and is about ten miles from Schroeder.

gobbler grad
11-27-2004, 11:32 PM
yeah ,that road goes by where they have the drag races, should not be any water around there

Bandera YaYa
11-27-2004, 11:34 PM
Gee, had no idea some of the roads would still be flooded.....so be careful out there!