PDA

View Full Version : Huffman 34 - Anhuac 30

the-O-fence
11-15-2003, 12:32 AM
This was one heck of a game tonight, Huffman jumped off to the early lead but Anahuac fought back to take the 22 - 21 lead at halftime. Anahuac came out and scored a TD and followed with a 2 pt conversion to go up 30-21. The defenses stopped the Offenses a a few drives then Anahuac scores a touchdown that would put the game out of reach, only to be called back on a Clipping call(Horrible call); then add on 2 procedure calls and a false start to make it 1st and 35 at about the Anahuac 30. Anahuac then threw an intercetption which led to a Huffman TD. Huffman stopped the Anahuac Offense and got the ball back and scored again with a failed 2pt attempt to make the score 34-30. This was one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen in my life, both sides were getting nailed with pathetic calls and when there was an obvious penalty they would get nothing. I give all the credit to Huffman they played their hearts out and came out on top. To Anahuac players. yall had a great season and I enjoyed watching your games, dont feel sorry about your loss tonight, sometimes you get good officals and sometimes you dont. Conratulations on an excellent season.

3AFTNUT
11-15-2003, 12:50 AM
Anahuac played a great game why to Panthers. that last drive play call made no sense!

RBARKER
11-15-2003, 09:37 AM
Congrates to Huffman looks like it was a good game