PDA

View Full Version : Cuero Posters!!

Ranger Mom
11-27-2004, 09:21 PM
I have deleted the "Sinton People" thread at the request of a Cuero poster.

This is really a sad state that some of the more irresponsible Cuero posters/kids have pushed us to!

Cuero Kids...this is not a laughing matter. At least one of you has already been reported to your Internet Service Provider, they can make DARN sure you won't be able to even look at this site from your computer!

It is people like you that are making the Admin and Matthew328 work so hard on the registration applications and people like you that are making the waiting time for other posters to be able post take so long.

When I joined 2-1/2 years ago, the right to post was instantaneous! Sadly, we aren't able to do that anymore because of the "riff-raff" that has invaded the board.

They majority of the Cuero posters are fine upstanding people. There is a select few "brats" that seem to relish in ruining it for all.

If you are a TRUE GOBBLER FAN, then act like it! All you are doing otherwise is making yourself, and by association, your community look bad.

As far as Cuero posters go, and you know WHICH ONES I am talking about, I am through with the warnings. The one who started the "Sinton People" thread is outta here, he comes back as someone else, he is outta here again. I'm tired of the CRAP!!

44INAROW
11-27-2004, 09:30 PM
So sorry for the trouble some have caused you and the other Moderators and Administrators. :(

Ranger Mom
11-27-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
So sorry for the trouble some have caused you and the other Moderators and Administrators. :(

There is nothing you need to apologize for 44INAROW!

But I am "cleaning house"!

I feel we have put up with entirely too much already.

Hupernikomen
11-27-2004, 09:57 PM
....no fury like a woman scourned...

Old Green
11-27-2004, 09:57 PM
Thanks RM:thumbsup:

gobblerfan02
11-27-2004, 10:13 PM
I totally agree with what you are doing RM. I just hope the posters realize that you really mean business!
Sorry again to all moderators/admins for some of the immature posters from cuero, I wish I knew who they were!

SintonFan
11-27-2004, 10:21 PM
Can someone pm me what I missed?:D
I was busy putting up Christmas lights.:(
I'll try to get a pic online of what it'll look like tomorrow...:D

JasperDog94
11-27-2004, 10:28 PM
Keep us straight RM!:) :)

gobbler grad
11-27-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
....no fury like a woman scourned...

my wife always says that...":foul: "
I know what she means...:flamingma :evillaugh :evilgrin: :devil: :eek: LOL
I really hope these kids get the message...thanks again RM

Bandera YaYa
11-27-2004, 11:09 PM
Always a Mom!! You go girl!! :D

gobbler grad
11-27-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
:D
I'll try to get a pic online of what it'll look like tomorrow...:D

you can come to Cuero and help me, my wife is begging me to get ours up...lol--lol

Bandera YaYa
11-27-2004, 11:39 PM
It took me 3 days to get my 9 1/2 ft tree up and lighted......by myself........I'm exhausted!! Maybe I should hire a guy to help me????? :D

Ranger Mom
11-28-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
It took me 3 days to get my 9 1/2 ft tree up and lighted......by myself........I'm exhausted!! Maybe I should hire a guy to help me????? :D

Hehe!!! ;)

I put my tree up today. I threw away my 10 foot tree that I have had for the past few years and bought me a 7' prelit tree this year. I will NEVER go back to stringing my own lights again!!

Gobbla2001
11-28-2004, 12:24 AM
Maybe I should hire a guy to help me????? :D

Or maybe we should hire you to help us?

SintonFan
11-28-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Hehe!!! ;)

I put my tree up today. I threw away my 10 foot tree that I have had for the past few years and bought me a 7' prelit tree this year. I will NEVER go back to stringing my own lights again!!
Jeez RM we're looking for an 11' tree. Do you know how much those cost?:eek:
Bring it out of your trash and mail it to me...:D
I'll pay for it...:)

pirate4state
11-28-2004, 01:32 AM
Can someone pm me what I missed?:D
I'll try to get a pic online of what it'll look like tomorrow...:D :confused: I missed all the action (or not)!! ;) I need to get my Christmas lights up :weeping: I'm not really in a Christmas "mood" :(

Ranger Mom
11-28-2004, 10:50 AM
Jeez RM we're looking for an 11' tree. Do you know how much those cost?:eek:
Bring it out of your trash and mail it to me...:D
I'll pay for it...:)

LOL....it's been at the city dump for close to a year now, I really don't think you'd want it.

I inherited the monstrosity of a tree, but while looking for a new one to buy, I saw the prices----that's outrageous!

I went from a 10' with 6' base, to a 7' with 3' base - tall and skinny. Not nearly as pretty, but it was a breeze to put up and now I am not so limited as to where I can have it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/tree.jpg

dear_whoever
11-28-2004, 02:33 PM
man, i look around, and all my friends are getting banned from every direction, but my boy flourface2 and flourhead and random_hero and whartonqb and decaturqb and the gator and the gator2 and the gator3, i happen to think they good people, and didnt deserve to be treated in that manner, but theres nothing i can do now, i just hate to see posters go down like that

gobbler grad
11-28-2004, 02:38 PM
be very careful---dear!!

Ranger Mom
11-28-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by dear_whoever
man, i look around, and all my friends are getting banned from every direction, but my boy flourface2 and flourhead and random_hero and whartonqb and decaturqb and the gator and the gator2 and the gator3, i happen to think they good people, and didnt deserve to be treated in that manner, but theres nothing i can do now, i just hate to see posters go down like that

Geez...they just don't learn!!!

44INAROW
11-28-2004, 02:56 PM
Geez...they just don't learn!!!

You'd think sooner or later..........

onfirebball05mustang
11-28-2004, 02:57 PM
keep up the cleanin RM! We got our tree put up on Friday...I love the prelit trees!!! They keep those headaches away! We also finished decorating my grandparents' house...I'll have to post pics...it's too christmas-y if ya ask me!!:clap:

Ranger Mom
11-28-2004, 02:59 PM
I had nothing to do with the last ROMing!!

They have been warned that there is no more warnings, they post one thing we don't like - they are gone.

It's a lot easier for us to ROM them than it is for them to get a new username!!

onfirebball05mustang
11-28-2004, 03:02 PM
too true! if they'd get smart, they'd learn to GO WITH the system...You can never beat a mod with spies! lol

sinton66
11-28-2004, 03:05 PM
They better start getting the idea we're not messing around anymore. There will be no more "second" chances, they've had plenty already.

Bandera YaYa
11-28-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
keep up the cleanin RM! We got our tree put up on Friday...I love the prelit trees!!! They keep those headaches away! We also finished decorating my grandparents' house...I'll have to post pics...it's too christmas-y if ya ask me!!:clap: Please do!! I love to see other's Christmas decorations!!

onfirebball05mustang
11-28-2004, 03:34 PM
will do Ya Ya!

Ranger Mom
11-28-2004, 03:37 PM
Please do!! I love to see other's Christmas decorations!!

I used to decorate my yard all up with a bunch of wood cutouts that I had made. I had a village with carolers and a church. A gingerbread house with animals ice skating, a sled, santa being pushed to the top of the house by elves and Frosty. Reindeer, Rudolf in a sack, and elf in a bathtub, and tons of candy canes.

In my cleaning frenzy after Christmas last year, I dumped my tree and got rid of all my yard art....I miss it now!:(

Bandera YaYa
11-28-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Or maybe we should hire you to help us? Well, if I had time to come help you, I would! Christmas is my holiday.... I love it! I am on my way to the attic...lots of goodies up there to bring down. Then I have to hang the icicle lights from my gutters, lights in my oak trees, stake down my gingerbread scene and candy canes in the yard, install my new outdoor lighted trees and then I have to bring out my 200+ collections of Santa mugs and old vintage brush bottle trees and elfs.....then there is the old gold glittered raindeer scenes...and lots and lots of all kinds of different sizes of trees I put up everywhere...my house looks so woodsy and cozy.....so, can I still hire you to help???Are you up to it?

onfirebball05mustang
11-28-2004, 03:40 PM
Aww me sorry RM...we've got lights (millions of em) a manger scene, a snoman, candy canes, and a merry christmas light/decoration thingy

Ranger Mom
11-28-2004, 03:42 PM
I was being a scrooge last year, I guess. I was mad because nobody would help me put it up or take it down, so I just got rid of it all.

I need to quit being so darn impulsive...bites me in the butt every time!!:rolleyes:

Bandera YaYa
11-28-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
Aww me sorry RM...we've got lights (millions of em) a manger scene, a snoman, candy canes, and a merry christmas light/decoration thingy That sounds soooooooooooooooo beautiful!!

onfirebball05mustang
11-28-2004, 03:46 PM
thanks,
it's pretty cool...tradition is every year friday after thanksgiving we all go and decorate, then i go inside and watch football lol

we must be in the holiday season...this went from a warning to cuero poster to holiday decorating 101--i love it!

Bandera YaYa
11-28-2004, 05:54 PM
Yeah....we have to remember we all have blessing to count and after all.....'TIS THE SEASON!!!!

HBsr
11-29-2004, 10:56 AM
I have deleted the "Sinton People" thread at the request of a Cuero poster.

This is really a sad state that some of the more irresponsible Cuero posters/kids have pushed us to!

Cuero Kids...this is not a laughing matter. At least one of you has already been reported to your Internet Service Provider, they can make DARN sure you won't be able to even look at this site from your computer!

It is people like you that are making the Admin and Matthew328 work so hard on the registration applications and people like you that are making the waiting time for other posters to be able post take so long.

When I joined 2-1/2 years ago, the right to post was instantaneous! Sadly, we aren't able to do that anymore because of the "riff-raff" that has invaded the board.

They majority of the Cuero posters are fine upstanding people. There is a select few "brats" that seem to relish in ruining it for all.

If you are a TRUE GOBBLER FAN, then act like it! All you are doing otherwise is making yourself, and by association, your community look bad.

As far as Cuero posters go, and you know WHICH ONES I am talking about, I am through with the warnings. The one who started the "Sinton People" thread is outta here, he comes back as someone else, he is outta here again. I'm tired of the CRAP!!

let me guess.. one of them is flourhead?

GreenGobbla
12-05-2004, 06:34 PM
and i bet another one was that flourface kid, they just never learn

cat dog horse
12-05-2004, 06:38 PM
yeah, seriously...you'd think that after 3 times getting ROM'd they would grow up, but i guess some people never do learn....

CHSBaseball07
12-05-2004, 07:45 PM
How do you get ROM'd 3 times..lol .... just keep coming back as a new identity i guess

lol

GreenGobbla
12-06-2004, 06:04 PM
i think after you get rom'd twice you should be kicked off and not be able to get back on, and what i said about flourface being one of them, i was jokin