PDA

View Full Version : Hallettsville Wins

DRAGOON
11-27-2004, 05:28 PM
10-0 FINAL SCORE

HBsr
11-28-2004, 11:34 PM
thank you to everyone who ever underestimated our team:)

*Britt*

bigpimpin
11-29-2004, 12:08 AM
I've been pulling for Hallettsville....Cuero wins Div. 1 and H-ville wins D-2...plus you've gotta go for the smallest team in 3a to win state:cool:...who do they play next?

PurpleHart
11-29-2004, 01:50 AM
The Boys From the HILL.

gobblerfan02
11-29-2004, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by bigpimpin
I've been pulling for Hallettsville....Cuero wins Div. 1 and H-ville wins D-2...plus you've gotta go for the smallest team in 3a to win state:cool:...who do they play next?

I keep tellin everyone on this site that Halletsville has a solid team this season, but no one wanted to believe me 'til now. Ya, both winning would be a definite plus for 26-3A, but there is still a tough road to the finals for both teams.
Go Gobblers!
Go Brahmas!

HBsr
11-29-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
I keep tellin everyone on this site that Halletsville has a solid team this season, but no one wanted to believe me 'til now. Ya, both winning would be a definite plus for 26-3A, but there is still a tough road to the finals for both teams.
Go Gobblers!
Go Brahmas!

thanks for the support:)

CrunkTarpon21
11-29-2004, 11:17 AM
Good luck Brahmas. You all will face a tough Liberty Hill team. I wish you all both the best of luck. I think Liberty Hill will take this one, but that's my opinion. Good luck Panthers. Peace up, A-Town down.

GO TARPONS!!!

CheerMom
11-29-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
Go Gobblers!
Go Brahmas!

I guess some of us had to see it firsthand to believe it. Now that I have seen the Brahmas play, I was wrong. They will have a tough challenge this week against LH, but if they play with the heart, determination and desire that they played with against PI, they will give the Panthers a run for their money. Play safe and injury free!!! We'll be there to support ya'll!!