PDA

View Full Version : Quarterfinal Results

PhiI C
11-27-2004, 02:24 PM
in college NCAA Division 1 women's soccer. Princeton beat Washington 3 to 1, UCLA beat Ohio State 1 to 0, Notre Dame beat Portland 3 to 1. Illinois vs Santa Clara is on right now and I will post that result later. These four teams will be in the semis on Friday and the championship game on Sunday (Dec. 5). The pretty thing is that I think all of them will be on ESPN!! :)
Gotcha!! :)

PhiI C
11-27-2004, 07:09 PM
Santa Clara beat Illinois 2 to 0 for the fourth spot.

onfirebball05mustang
11-27-2004, 07:54 PM
Cool! Thanks for the updates, Phil!:clap: :clap:

PhiI C
11-27-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
Cool! Thanks for the updates, Phil!:clap: :clap:

Thank you on!! I don't have game times yet for the semis but the matchups will be Notre Dame vs Santa Clara and UCLS vs Princeton. It is hard to predict what will happen but I will give it a try. Notre Dame is top seeded but I think Santa Clara will beat them and be National Champions. Santa Clara beat Illinois which beat an outstanding and young Lady Aggie team. Of the four teams Notre Dame would be my second choice so I really feel that the Santa Clara vs Notre Dame game is really for the national Championship. UCLA would be my third pick and I think they will beat Princeton to get to the final game but whethere they play Santa Clara or Notre Dame I don't think they can win the game no matter what. Of the four teams Princeton is the last team I would pick to advance or win the national championship even though of course they have a good team to get this far. And soccer being what it is it will probably be Princeton that wins it all. :)