PDA

View Full Version : hey SNYDER

mustang04
11-27-2004, 02:12 PM
since yall, us, and wylie have done so well these past few weeks in the playoffs, and have proven 4-3A to be one of the toughest districts in the state, i feel to say that i think its a tragedy we have to play again, both teams are so good that it is sad one has to go home, i think that if u moved sweetwater or snyder to the opposite corner of the bracket, either team would fight its way and snyder and sweetwater would meet in the state game, cuz this 4th round is too soon for either team to be knocked out, good luck and congratulations against IP

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-27-2004, 02:39 PM
4th Round too soon? That is quite an acomplishment. Very few teams get the opportunity to play for a regional title. Not to mention 3 teams from the same district. I would also add that 4 - 3a is the toughest district in the state. No doubt about it. I feel so sorry for those Clyde posters now. If they had only known how good these three teams are.

D-GOOD
11-27-2004, 02:39 PM
that is exactly right and congradulations to sweetwater and may the best team win.

Buffalo
11-27-2004, 05:33 PM
Heres one there are a total of 12 teams left in 3A playoffs and 3 are from the same Dist. What if only one team got in the playoffs the way it was a few years back or even 2 teams. That is something though 3 out of 12 left and at least one will move on for sure.

lobo dad
11-27-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
since yall, us, and wylie have done so well these past few weeks in the playoffs, and have proven 4-3A to be one of the toughest districts in the state, i feel to say that i think its a tragedy we have to play again, both teams are so good that it is sad one has to go home, i think that if u moved sweetwater or snyder to the opposite corner of the bracket, either team would fight its way and snyder and sweetwater would meet in the state game, cuz this 4th round is too soon for either team to be knocked out, good luck and congratulations against IP

I have to agree with you on this. These two teams are playing some great football, which no doubt will lead to one great game. The media said all year that this is the toughest district in the state, and these three teams are proving that.

Ranger Mom
11-27-2004, 10:21 PM
At least we can say that we were beat by 3 of the best!!:D

Buffalo
11-27-2004, 10:51 PM
Ranger mom your your Rangers are one of the best programs in West Texas every year. They will be back to deep runs in the playoffsas well. Thanks for all the positive comments about our dist.

Old Cardinal
11-28-2004, 07:44 PM
Boy I agree there are some good teams -out that way! I think Snyder will play a Region IV team in the final game....I would love for Jasper, WO-S and Bridge City to play Snyder, Wylie and Sweetwater all on the same Saturday in preseason somewhere 1/2 way between our distant towns. What a day of football next year if that could happen; even if it were set up as a "full game" set of scrimmages. All these teams will be pretty stiff next season and it would be a fun weekend.
I does not hurt to dream.

imahoser
11-28-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
At least we can say that we were beat by 3 of the best!!:D

seeing that i graduated last year, i would just like to say that we were also beat by one of the best. shame it had to be quarter finals and homecoming but, oh well. i, or shall i say we, appreciate all ur support

Stangster
11-29-2004, 12:15 AM
4-3A, one tough district! Amazing that all three reps are in round four. It is a shame that one has to be taken out another. Go 4-3A!