PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's Order Saturday Special Edition

TheDOCTORdre
11-27-2004, 01:05 PM
Well the Doc thought that since he missed Thanksgiving Day and giving an order he would make a special Saturday appearance. What a great week its been, got to come home and see family and friends for Thanksgiving, Texas came through and beat A&M, Sweetwater what can I say about them they just beat Glen Rose like a red headed step child, and well the weekend has just really started, props to 4-3a for still being in, and the great thing is for sure one team will be going into the fifth round. Dang and when I think about it I will be out for Christmas break in two weeks life is awesome. Leave some love on this thread and tell what good things are going on in your life

Ranger Mom
11-27-2004, 01:24 PM
Well.....just got back from Walmart! I put a Christmas tree on layaway and just smooth forgot to get it out before the "day after Thanksgiving" rush. I figured I would be standing in line forever to get it out.

No line...in and out in 10 minutes!!:clap:

Got home and hubby had gone in the attic and brought down ALL my Christmas stuff! Of course now he is outside with a rake and the Midland High blaring on the pretense that he has some "work" he needs to get done. But that's okay, he did the "grunt" work, I don't mind doing the rest!!:D