jmcgee
11-27-2004, 01:03 PM
Place your vote and reason.

jmcgee
11-27-2004, 01:04 PM
I think it will be a close game. Goin with the mustangs by 3

TheDOCTORdre
11-27-2004, 01:16 PM
You would think I would be saying a Sweetwater blowout considering the fact we beat Snyder in round 1 and after the performance against Glen Rose the Mustangs had but not so fast just about everyone had counted Wylie out and look what tehy did, Snyder will come into this game prepared just as Sweetwater will and will its gonna be one hell of a slobberknocker and it will not be for the faint at heart so on that note Im gonna pick Sweetwater by 7.

SwtwtrMstngs04
11-27-2004, 01:29 PM
Gotta pick the stangs by 6 on this one.

jmcgee
11-27-2004, 03:02 PM
more votes needed. Its your american right to vote so do it.

jmcgee
11-27-2004, 03:03 PM
we have a tie.

jmcgee
11-27-2004, 03:03 PM
I think this game should be the state game. Its a shame its not

westTXbest
11-27-2004, 03:08 PM
no way the state game wait till some one plays region 2 team .

onfirebball05mustang
11-27-2004, 03:55 PM
I think if both teams bring their A-games...Sweetwater by (uhm) 3

Stangster
11-27-2004, 10:03 PM
Sweetwater by 14+
Snyder doesn't have an answer for the mighty Mustang stampede. I think Sweetwater will shut down Snyder's running game again, forcing them to pass, resulting in turn-overs. Go Mustangs!

jmcgee
11-28-2004, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by Stangster
Sweetwater by 14+
Snyder doesn't have an answer for the mighty Mustang stampede. I think Sweetwater will shut down Snyder's running game again, forcing them to pass, resulting in turn-overs. Go Mustangs!
i dont think it will go that way. i think it will be a track meet, turnovers will decide the game.

Buckeyeman
11-28-2004, 09:21 AM
Either one of them will lose to Gilmer/Tatum winner in the semis

onfirebball05mustang
11-28-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Buckeyeman

:thinking: :hand:

GO MUSTANGS!!!:thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
11-28-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Buckeyeman

WOW!!!

That is EXACTLY what we heard when we were pitted up against Daingerfield in the semi's in 2002.

There is NO way those West Texas Boys can keep up with the infamous East Texas Speed!!

Let me reflect......how did that game end up??

OH YEAH!!!!

Greenwood - 10
Daingerfield - 0 - zip - nada!!!!!!

buckwheat
11-28-2004, 10:02 AM
Lets hope Snyder win's. I'm getting sick and tired of hearing about the mighty mustang's. At this point they belong in the gym.Maybe if they had some descent competition in the playoff's it may be a different story. Go tigers!!

VWG
11-28-2004, 10:45 AM
Gotta go with Sweetwater. Their team speed and offensive attack poses problems for any team.
Snyder will have to control the clock and the ball. No turnovers.... grind it out if the Tigers want to win.
Sweetwater can score, and I look for a high scoring game.
Mustangs 38 Tigers 21

And why in the heck is this game being played in BIG SPRING?
Should play it in Midland or Abilene. It's not like people won't drive the extra miles to go to the game.

Ranger Mom
11-28-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by VWG

Should play it in Midland or Abilene. It's not like people won't drive the extra miles to go to the game.

Amen Brother!!

jmcgee
11-28-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by VWG
Gotta go with Sweetwater. Their team speed and offensive attack poses problems for any team.
Snyder will have to control the clock and the ball. No turnovers.... grind it out if the Tigers want to win.
Sweetwater can score, and I look for a high scoring game.
Mustangs 38 Tigers 21

Thats what I said. Well Snyder won the toss so thats why we,re playin in Big Spring.

imahoser
11-28-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by buckwheat
Lets hope Snyder win's. I'm getting sick and tired of hearing about the mighty mustang's. At this point they belong in the gym.Maybe if they had some descent competition in the playoff's it may be a different story. Go tigers!!

Sorry hoser...I didn't care for your post one bit, so I deleted it!!

~Ranger Mom

imahoser
11-28-2004, 07:09 PM
now on a more positive note im gonna say swater by 10. no by 4 just cuz its a screwed number. sweetwater can run the ball but so can snyder. sweetwater showed that they had the potential to pass the ball against snyder but the receivers had a hard time pullling it in. but its the same with snyder. either gonna be a deadlock or a blowout in the first quarter for one of these teams. good luck to sweetwater though

imahoser
11-28-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
Thats what I said. Well Snyder won the toss so thats why we,re playin in Big Spring.

i guess they figured that since weve played on artificial surfaces all season grass would slow us down

D-GOOD
11-28-2004, 09:18 PM
I am going to agree with everyone else who said turnovers will be key in this game. Who ever comes has more takeaways will win. I think it will be close but I think it will be snyder 21 sweetwater 17. I have the utmost respect for sweetwater but i think it is hard to beat a team as talented as snyder twice in the same season. I am not saying it cant happen, either way I want one or the other to go the distance. Good luck to both teams. Go Tigers.

wildstangs
11-28-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by D-GOOD
I think it will be close but I think it will be snyder 21 sweetwater 17. I have the utmost respect for sweetwater but i think it is hard to beat a team as talented as snyder twice in the same season.

Very true. Sweetwater and Wylie have both beaten teams that knocked them off earlier in the year. Hopefully Snyder wont continue the streak. Sweetwater 35 Snyder 31.

If Snyder should win, I know I will be backing them to go all the way. I wish we could make those East Texas boys come out to Shotwell, Sweetwater, or Snyder to play.

mustang04
11-28-2004, 10:19 PM
Buckwheat...the only reason why u talk mess is because u couldnt hack it in our football program so went to a way smaller school so u could be 'good', wow ur pathetic, just sad cuz u never graduated a mustang

westTXbest
11-28-2004, 10:39 PM
I think sweetwater knows dee walker will get it like every play and they should stop him. Sweetwater by 10

Ranger05
11-28-2004, 11:23 PM
goin for sweetwater in this one i have the upmost respect for them. Sweetwater doesnt do dirty stuff they just play football and thats what i like about them. Good luck to both teams.

jmcgee
11-28-2004, 11:53 PM
hey man gary strickland was azteca last night getting drunk with my friends.! lol seriously though.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-29-2004, 12:56 PM
After seeing Snyder last week, I just couldn't pick against them. Same with Sweetwater though. I tend to lean towards the mustangs due to all the friends I have made on the downlow from Sweetwater. But I have no idea on this one.

May the best team win whichever one it is.

mustang04
11-29-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
After seeing Snyder last week, I just couldn't pick against them. Same with Sweetwater though. I tend to lean towards the mustangs due to all the friends I have made on the downlow from Sweetwater. But I have no idea on this one.

May the best team win whichever one it is.

i can see where it would be hard to pick against snyder after watching them....but Z, i still think u should make a Mustangs game to see them now lol...btw, how was ur thanksgiving?

Black & Gold
11-29-2004, 02:19 PM
I will give it Sweetwater, they are peaking right about now. It seems that every time I see them, they have yet another fast kid. I was also very impressed with their fullback. Big kid with a lot of speed for his size. I am definitely going with my Tigers. I think winner of this game has a very good shot at state title.

pero chato
11-29-2004, 02:22 PM
I've been picking both Sweetwater and Snyder each week (it seems forever), but now it's time to decide between the two. It really is tough to beat the same team twice in the same year as mentioned earlier. This one should be closer because I think Snyder is playing more consistently for all 4 quarters. Some would think that Sweetwater's youth might be a concern this far into the playoffs, but they are playing like seasoned veterans. OK, Sweetwater by 6 in a good old fashioned west Texas slugfest.

mustang04
11-29-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
I've been picking both Sweetwater and Snyder each week (it seems forever), but now it's time to decide between the two. It really is tough to beat the same team twice in the same year as mentioned earlier. This one should be closer because I think Snyder is playing more consistently for all 4 quarters. Some would think that Sweetwater's youth might be a concern this far into the playoffs, but they are playing like seasoned veterans. OK, Sweetwater by 6 in a good old fashioned west Texas slugfest.

thanx pero chato...it will be one hec of a game

jmcgee
11-29-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
Those Sophomores are playin like Sr.'s

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-29-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
i can see where it would be hard to pick against snyder after watching them....but Z, i still think u should make a Mustangs game to see them now lol...btw, how was ur thanksgiving?

I would make this one if it wasn't so dang far. If the Mustangs win, I suspect they may play the Semi final game in Texas Stadium or in the metroplex, since they will be playing a East Texas team. I will make that if it happens. I would like to see Gilmer and either the Mustangs or Tigers.

I think Snyder would give Gilmer a run for their money. They use the spread like Iowa Park.

Not to say the Mustangs wouldn't give them a run too.

I just hope the next game is in the metroplex. Vernon played Atlanta in Birdville last year. Nice stadium.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-29-2004, 02:35 PM

Just think how good they will be when they are seniors!

Ranger Mom
11-29-2004, 02:38 PM

I was shocked to see how many were on the roster that actaully played!!

mustang04
11-29-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I was shocked to see how many were on the roster that actaully played!!

yeah...there are several sophmores that start, and alot that start both ways

Stangster
11-29-2004, 03:05 PM
yeah...there are several sophmores that start, and alot that start both ways
Many thought that this season would be a rebuilding year for us. We graduated alot of great talent last year, but the lower classmen have stepped in and stepped up to make this an awesome team this year. Alot of this talent will return next year (with more experience). My hat is off to all the Mustangs and a special thank you to the Sophomores. What a surprising year its been and continues to be. Go Mustangs!

jmcgee
11-29-2004, 03:34 PM
I didnt think at all that they would make it this far.

mustang04
11-29-2004, 03:41 PM
same here...they proved alot of ppl wrong, alot of youth, several new coaches, but one thing remained the same and always has...the TRADITION:)

Stangster
11-29-2004, 03:43 PM
same here...they proved alot of ppl wrong, alot of youth, several new coaches, but one thing remained the same and always has...the TRADITION:)
You can say that again!

jmcgee
11-29-2004, 03:46 PM
we'll always have that.

swatersenior
11-29-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by buckwheat

And where are u from buddy?

Ranger Mom
11-29-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by swatersenior
And where are u from buddy?

Supposedly he is from Sweetwater!!

Pull up Buckwheat's profile and at the top go to "Search for all post by this user" - I think he has 10 posts and they are NOTHING but a hatefest against Sweetwater.

Pretty sad indeed!!

mustang04
11-29-2004, 08:07 PM
no...he USED to live in Sweetwater..then he moved somewhere else, he was my age, i know who he is, and he's just a sry lil punk who couldnt cut it in our program, no respect for anybody and no sense of team-playing, just thought he was all bad, thats why he went to a smaller school....what a loser

Buckeye80
11-29-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
I wish we could make those East Texas boys come out to Shotwell, Sweetwater, or Snyder to play.

Why all the hostility from you people toward East Texans?:confused:

We're people too, gosh doggit, and we have feelings!:(

Besides, every time the "What's the best Reg post" comes up, it seems like I'm the only one defending Reg II. (Or are y'all referring to everything from Oklahoma to the Gulf as East Texas?)

mustang04
11-29-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye80

Besides, every time the "What's the best Reg post" comes up, it seems like I'm the only one defending Reg II. (Or are y'all referring to everything from Oklahoma to the Gulf as East Texas?)

its ok..its just that the Easterners dont have any respect for us westerners, so we want them to come play on our turf, no hostility!

Buckeye80
11-29-2004, 08:23 PM
its ok..its just that the Easterners dont have any respect for us westerners

Until a Texas team plays an Oklahoma team.....then we're all TEXANS!!!! Right??:D :D

wildstangs
11-29-2004, 08:23 PM
No offense to E. Texas at all. They have had West Texas number for many years. I just think the East Texas boys should have to travel like our guys do. Its normal to have district games that are 3 or 4 hours away out here!

Buckeye80
11-29-2004, 08:24 PM
Besides, you may live in the desert and make love to sheep, but I'm supposedly inbred, so it's kinda' "pick your poison" I guess.:D

Ranger Mom
11-29-2004, 08:24 PM

I don't think it's Hostility" really. We just get tired of having to listen about how much faster the East Texas speed is. It's almost as if us West Texans are nothing but a bunch of stumbling, clumsy clodhoppers!! (Although, that could be said for me!!) :D

I have said it before and I will say it again...where was all that East Texas speed when Greenwood played Daingerfield in 2002??

It was there alright.....we just brought our speed too...which several West Texas teams have PLENTY of!!

Buckeye80
11-29-2004, 08:27 PM
No offense to E. Texas at all. They have had West Texas number for many years. I just think the East Texas boys should have to travel like our guys do. Its normal to have district games that are 3 or 4 hours away out here!

I think the problem is lack of venue. There's really nothing between West Texas and East Texas (what I refer to as East and West Texas) but Dallas. It's really not fair to the West Texas teams, but I don't know of an alternative unless we were to play in Corpus Christi (right Burnet?) OWWWW!!!:D

Ranger Mom
11-29-2004, 08:31 PM
I think the problem is lack of venue. There's really nothing between West Texas and East Texas (what I refer to as East and West Texas) but Dallas. It's really not fair to the West Texas teams, but I don't know of an alternative unless we were to play in Corpus Christi (right Burnet?) OWWWW!!!:D

The towns and few and far between out here in the West...that's for darn sure!

I still laugh when I think about the "craziness" that went on when Burnet and Sinton (wasn't it?) had to play in Corpus Christi. I just had to laugh. We travel like that for LOTS of games....heck, the road trips are the funnest to me!!

Buckeye80
11-29-2004, 08:36 PM
We travel like that for LOTS of games....heck, the road trips are the funnest to me!!

I don't care if we were to play Snyder or Sweetwater in Carlsbad, NM. I will drive my happy tail out there, and stop back by your house for dinner on the return trip.:p

Ranger Mom
11-29-2004, 08:44 PM
I don't care if we were to play Snyder or Sweetwater in Carlsbad, NM. I will drive my happy tail out there, and stop back by your house for dinner on the return trip.:p

LOL!! If you were playing Snyder or Sweetwater I would be there, so there wouldn't be ANYONE at my house to feed you!!

Buckeye80
11-29-2004, 08:53 PM
LOL!! If you were playing Snyder or Sweetwater I would be there, so there wouldn't be ANYONE at my house to feed you!!

It was worth a mention. LOL

jmcgee
11-29-2004, 08:58 PM
I think Brownwood Would be A good inbetween for west and east Texas.

pero chato
11-29-2004, 08:59 PM
Besides, you may live in the desert and make love to sheep...

Only the pretty ones. lol!

wildstangs
11-29-2004, 09:00 PM
DFW is the best option. Texas Stadium, Pennington Field, and Birdville are all great places.

Or we could flip home and home? :) Sweetwater doesnt lose very often at the Bowl.

wildstangs
11-29-2004, 09:04 PM
I am curious...Does anyone know where the game would have been played if Sweetwater won the toss?

jmcgee
11-29-2004, 09:07 PM
Prob. in Abilene

mustang04
11-30-2004, 12:21 AM
im still just ticked off about it being in Big Spring

AAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!! #@*$@# sons of #@$*# can just #^##%$#$&@*#()((@^@%#&#():mad: @$#*&#%$#^*@(#(@&BLAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHH:mad::foul: :foul:

:smoker: much better

Ranger Mom
11-30-2004, 12:38 AM
im still just ticked off about it being in Big Spring

AAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!! #@*$@# sons of #@$*# can just #^##%$#$&@*#()((@^@%#&#():mad: @$#*&#%$#^*@(#(@&BLAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHH:mad::foul: :foul:

:smoker: much better

I'm glad you got that off your chest...it isn't good to internalize anger!!:D

zooleander
11-30-2004, 12:41 AM
It does not matter where the Snyder/Sweetwater game is held, it's all in the head, Snyder will pull it out because their players communicate well on defense and they execute well on offense, I heard that Sweetwaters QB is 'fast' and i have heard his name in track season, but when a sub 4.5 runs scared, its better to just give the ball to a 5 second flat kid who believes he can do it....and i have watched Jeremy Thompson run scared

Thats my take, take it or leave it.

Ranger Mom
11-30-2004, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by zooleander
It does not matter where the Snyder/Sweetwater game is held, it's all in the head, Snyder will pull it out because their players communicate well on defense and they execute well on offense, I heard that Sweetwaters QB is 'fast' and i have heard his name in track season, but when a sub 4.5 runs scared, its better to just give the ball to a 5 second flat kid who believes he can do it....and i have watched Jeremy Thompson run scared

I just love when a ROOKIE comes in and starts spouting off.....at least say where you are from and not a general area like "west texas"!!

mustang04
11-30-2004, 12:49 AM
I just love when a ROOKIE comes in and starts spouting off.....at least say where you are from and not a general area like "west texas"!!

exactly....im gettin tired of these newbies commin in and talkin mess, especially when they prolly havent even really seen sweetwater play

zooleander
11-30-2004, 12:58 AM
exactly....im gettin tired of these newbies commin in and talkin mess, especially when they prolly havent even really seen sweetwater play

Newbie?!?!, ive been readin this board ever since last year, but i finally got sick of readin all this garbage about the "MIGHTY MUSTANGS".....hope they are mighty in basketball this year because practice starts monday boys:D

Mustang22
11-30-2004, 01:08 AM
Basketball. Dang guys i thought we were talken about football. Where did basketball come from?

TheDOCTORdre
11-30-2004, 01:11 AM
zooleander who is your team?

Mustang22
11-30-2004, 01:15 AM
Well good Dr. I think zooleander's team is basketball. Since he wants to seek some sort of revenge in it.

jmcgee
11-30-2004, 01:18 AM

You are crazy do you know what that means. see I know what I'm talk about you obviously don't.

Mustang22
11-30-2004, 01:23 AM
Zooleander you may not be aware of this but all of sweetwater's running backs and QBs run 4.6 or lower. So it really doesnt matter who the QB hands the ball to. Its a sure thing they have speed. so lay off the Stangs and go worry about basketball.

Black & Gold
11-30-2004, 10:10 AM
I am kinda liking this Zooleander character!!! As long as he is picking on Sweetwater anyway. Just kidding! Sweetwater does have plenty of speed to go around, I definitely won't deny ya'll that.

Stangster
11-30-2004, 10:11 AM
I suspect that he or she is from Snyder, but is too ashamed to admit it.

zooleander
11-30-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Stangster
I suspect that he or she is from Snyder, but is too ashamed to admit it.

no im definitely not a snyder tiger, i'd rather be from lamesa....snyder depends too heavily on dee walker, but i think that since they know sweetwater knows that, they are going to use alot of other players friday, so while sweetwater is preparing to stop dee walker, there are other players that will standout from snyder, .....go back to the sweetwater/vernon playoff game last year......

and mustang 22, if ur #22, whats ur name like Sky, u run scared too, ur just a soph and u show it when u run, just cuz ur really fast doesnt make ya a great runningback

TheDOCTORdre
11-30-2004, 12:20 PM
no im definitely not a snyder tiger, i'd rather be from lamesa....
Are you sure that you would rather be a Golden Tornado? Remember its a scientific fact that tornadoes blow

Mustang22
11-30-2004, 12:22 PM
Oh Zoo. Im not Sky Greene. Im a grad of Sweetwater buddy. Besides my thing was'nt Offense it was Defense.

zooleander
11-30-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Mustang22
Oh Zoo. Im not Sky Greene. Im a grad of Sweetwater buddy. Besides my thing was'nt Offense it was Defense.

were u an outside linebacker?

i think i remember seeing ur name in a program somewhere last year

Mustang22
11-30-2004, 12:31 PM
That would have been me.

zooleander
11-30-2004, 12:36 PM
That would have been me.

ill give it to ya, u were really good along w/ that straley kid, yalls defense was definitely the best ive seen in YEARS, and prolly the best ill see in a while

mustang04
11-30-2004, 12:39 PM
ill give it to ya, u were really good along w/ that straley kid, yalls defense was definitely the best ive seen in YEARS, and prolly the best ill see in a while

i cant stand u, but thats prolly the best thing uve said in ALL of ur numerous posts

Mustang22
11-30-2004, 12:42 PM
Yea that was the best Defense the mustangs have had since the state year in 85. I dont see another D like that for a good while either. To bad our Defense last year wasnt born a few months later. Would have been nice to have a high scoring ofense to go along with a sound D.

mustang04
11-30-2004, 02:42 PM
Yea that was the best Defense the mustangs have had since the state year in 85. I dont see another D like that for a good while either. To bad our Defense last year wasnt born a few months later. Would have been nice to have a high scoring ofense to go along with a sound D.

we did have a a good offense until our QB tore his ACL fourth game of the season....:(

Snyder_TigerFan
12-01-2004, 12:46 PM
Whoever runs this site must be pro Sweetwater...I've been in the queue for a couple of days and have not been able to post or vote on polls....that's probably why this site seems to be so biased!

What a match-up it's going to be Friday night. It should be a much better game than the first one. I have not seen the Tigers play as bad as they did against Sweetwater the first game. To many costly mistakes and turnovers. Don't expect that to happen this game. In the end, I believe Snyder will come out victorious.

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-01-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Whoever runs this site must be pro Sweetwater...I've been in the queue for a couple of days and have not been able to post or vote on polls....that's probably why this site seems to be so biased!

What a match-up it's going to be Friday night. It should be a much better game than the first one. I have not seen the Tigers play as bad as they did against Sweetwater the first game. To many costly mistakes and turnovers. Don't expect that to happen this game. In the end, I believe Snyder will come out victorious.

The posters run the site. If you have noticed a lot of Sweetwater talk it is simply because there are a lot of Mustangs fans that post here. They are usually very thoughtful posts as well. I have a great deal of respect for Sweetwater and have been glad that my Vernon Lions have had the opportunity to play them the past couple of years.

I will also say that I saw Snyder last week and I am a believer in their team as well. Very solid and the execution was great. This game will be one showdown.

mustang68
12-01-2004, 01:58 PM
This time of year it comes down to health, some luck, and desire. Who wants it more.
Any team left in the play-offs is capable of winning a state title.
Obviously I hope this will be the Sweetwater Mustangs for this is where my roots go back to the 1957 state appearance and the 1985 win.
The game friday is not a rivalry/grudge/revenge/payback; it is two excellent team with a desire to advance to the final four.
May both teams emerge healthy and proud of their respective teams.

Snyder_TigerFan
12-01-2004, 02:07 PM
Well put mustang68...I just hope it's Snyder!!!

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-01-2004, 08:13 PM
All I have to say is that Sweetwater will win on Friday night but it will be a great game. This guy Zoo really needs to learn some class, he can't be from Sweetwater (or at least not in the athletic program) because mustangs always show class, hell even the Snyder kids always showed some. And by the way if you think that Coach Jackson and his staff are going to make a game plan that focuses just on Dee then you've never met him because he is one of the most prepared coaches in the state.

D-GOOD
12-01-2004, 09:39 PM
just curious, I heard that coach Hunt is in sweetwater. Is this correct? Offensive coordinator?

Mustang22
12-01-2004, 09:43 PM
Yes coach Hunt is the offensive coordinator for swater

Ranger Mom
12-01-2004, 09:43 PM
just curious, I heard that coach Hunt is in sweetwater. Is this correct? Offensive coordinator?

I typed up the Sweetwater roster when we played them, and there IS a Coach Hunt on there!

D-GOOD
12-01-2004, 09:46 PM
I played in Andrews until my soph. year and he was there. He is a good coach and person.

wildstangs
12-01-2004, 09:48 PM
I played in Andrews until my soph. year and he was there. He is a good coach and person.

Wasn't Coach Hunt a coach on the Sweetwater state championship team in 1985?

TheDOCTORdre
12-01-2004, 09:50 PM
Wasn't Coach Hunt a coach on the Sweetwater state championship team in 1985?
yup

jmcgee
12-01-2004, 10:08 PM
No coach Hunt wasn,t the coach of the state team.

TheDOCTORdre
12-01-2004, 10:11 PM
No coach Hunt wasn,t the coach of the state team.
He was on the staff no one said he was the head coach

Mustang22
12-01-2004, 10:14 PM
Easy Dr. Dre. haha No hunt was on the coaching staff, but he was not the actual head coach.

lobo dad
12-01-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
This guy Zoo really needs to learn some class, he can't be from Sweetwater (or at least not in the athletic program) because mustangs always show class, hell even the Snyder kids always showed some.
I have to agree with you, I am from Snyder, (Don't let the name fool you) and I hope this Zoo guy is not from Snyder, he is actually embarrassing. Both programs have a lot of class and respect for each other, that will show in this Friday Nights game.

wildstangs
12-01-2004, 10:23 PM
Well duh...W.T. Stapler was the head coach of the state championship team.

jmcgee
12-02-2004, 12:14 AM
Well duh...W.T. Stapler was the head coach of the state championship team.
Duh I know that retards did i say he was the head coach no i didnt. And no he wasn't on the coaching staff at all.

jmcgee
12-02-2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
He was on the staff no one said he was the head coach
He wasn't on the coaching staff.

TheDOCTORdre
12-02-2004, 12:47 AM
He wasn't on the coaching staff.
http://www.sweetwaterreporter.com/articles/2004/07/10/sports/sports1.txt
read it and weep

Mustang22
12-02-2004, 12:51 AM
Hunt returning to football staff as new offensive coordinator

By RON HOWELL/The Reporter Sports Editor
Al Hunt is returning to his roots.

Hunt, a Sweetwater native who began his coaching career here as a member of the football staff from 1980-85, has been hired as the Mustangs' new offensive coordinator.

Hunt was an assistant to W.T. Stapler during his previous tour of duty at Sweetwater. In his final season of 1985, the Mustangs won their first and only state championship. Hunt was also head boys basketball coach at Sweetwater during his last two years.

There ya go buddy. Guess he was on the 85 team :rolleyes:

jmcgee
12-02-2004, 01:07 AM
Hunt returning to football staff as new offensive coordinator

By RON HOWELL/The Reporter Sports Editor
Al Hunt is returning to his roots.

Hunt, a Sweetwater native who began his coaching career here as a member of the football staff from 1980-85, has been hired as the Mustangs' new offensive coordinator.

Hunt was an assistant to W.T. Stapler during his previous tour of duty at Sweetwater. In his final season of 1985, the Mustangs won their first and only state championship. Hunt was also head boys basketball coach at Sweetwater during his last two years.

There ya go buddy. Guess he was on the 85 team :rolleyes:
Ron Howell doesnt know his buthole from his mouth.

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-02-2004, 01:17 AM
Knowing Ron Howell I must agree that he doesn't know his head from his A$$ but I don't figure he's wrong.

jmcgee
12-02-2004, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Knowing Ron Howell I must agree that he doesn't know his head from his A$$ but I don't figure he's wrong.
I know I dont figure hes wrong either. But he is a retard.

Mustang22
12-02-2004, 01:22 AM
Nope sorry Ron is right on this one.

mustang04
12-02-2004, 01:25 AM
why is everyone dogging Ron Howell...i actually like the guy, he's real quiet but he writes good stories and i dont think he has been wrong ever that i've read, show some respect for the guy

jmcgee
12-02-2004, 01:26 AM
Shut up suck A$$

jmcgee
12-02-2004, 01:27 AM
JK Reggie lol

TheDOCTORdre
12-02-2004, 01:29 AM
come on folks dont hate on Ron he cant even defend himself and jmcgee dont be mad cuz we proved you wrong

mustang04
12-02-2004, 01:29 AM
JK Reggie lol

thats what i thought....:p

Mustang22
12-02-2004, 01:30 AM
REGGIE SHAWN HAM
hey good stuff. I like Ron good guy, I have nothing against him. And he usually write some good stuff.
Hey reggie are you still going skiing?

jmcgee
12-02-2004, 01:31 AM
Ok im not mad Dre Dont pop a cap in but or pull a 187 on me

jmcgee
12-02-2004, 01:32 AM
Mustang22 what is your name.

mustang04
12-02-2004, 01:32 AM
REGGIE SHAWN HAM
hey good stuff. I like Ron good guy, I have nothing against him. And he usually write some good stuff.
Hey reggie are you still going skiing?

u know it bro.....u know i wouldnt miss seeing that blonde yugoslavian...Nataly...ahhhh:inlove:

Mustang22
12-02-2004, 01:34 AM
Me nombre es Mario.
No not really its Austen

Mustang22
12-02-2004, 01:35 AM
GGRRRRRRRRRR
DR DRE haha:mad:

mustang04
12-02-2004, 01:35 AM
Me nombre es Mario.
No not really its Austen

yeah..and I am Luigi:D

jmcgee
12-02-2004, 01:36 AM
GGRRRRRRRRRR
DR DRE haha:mad:
thats funny

Mustang22
12-02-2004, 01:39 AM
HAHA Luigi, the princess is all MINE!;)

swatersenior
12-02-2004, 10:39 PM
HAHA Luigi, the princess is all MINE!;)

i think i know a certain somebody who would love to hear u say that hahahahaha

GreenMonster
12-03-2004, 04:21 AM
I have to give the Snyder Tigers their props. I believe that this will be a low scoring affair. Snyder's defense is tremendously improved from the last meeting of these two teams. Eventhough I believe the defense is much improved I will take the Mustangs by 4. 21 - 17.

LH Panther Mom
12-03-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan

Actually, the wait is most likely due to the astronomical number of ya-hoos that have registered, then immediately start making complete fools of themselves. :D Now the process takes a little longer to try to verify info.

PLUS....this is the BEST site & everyone wants to be a member, so they're bombarded with registrations!