PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up to Cameron on a great season

theyoefnshow
11-27-2004, 01:00 PM
Guys, I don't think there is anything more that we fans and former players could've asked for this year. You took yourselves from a 1-9 season to being a serious contender for the state title. Jasper played a great game but you beat them in every aspect of the game. Those turnovers just killed us. 2 or 3 INTs around the 10 and then the one in the endzone. This game could've easily been a Yoemen win by 2 or 3 touchdowns. But......that's the way it goes I guess. Defense, way to step it up as well as you really kept us in this game and showed you have what it takes all throughout the playoffs despite some rocky roads in regular season. I can't wait until next year because we've got ALOT of people coming back, most notably Derrick (Jr), Brian (So.), TJ (Jr), Kendrick (Jr) Jared (So) and a whole host of others. I believe all but 1 of the offensive line returns as well. Anyways, to you Seniors, keep your heads up. You did what nobody expected you to do and hey, you were in a position that about 190 other teams in 3A were not. How cool is that? I thank all of you for the great season and can't wait to do it again! Go Yoe!!!!!

BIGGBROTHER
11-29-2004, 01:54 PM
and the slow clap starts

CheerMom
11-29-2004, 02:09 PM
Congrats on a great season. Ya'll had a remarkable turnaround from last year. Ya'll should be very proud!!:clap: :clap: