PDA

View Full Version : The Leon & Lymelight Morning show NOV 27, 2004 Jasper vs Marlin Edition Whew! wow! ..

cunbed10
11-27-2004, 12:35 PM
Finally, A Jasper vs Marlin match-up. Now you can put all the women, and children to bed with This one, we got ourselves a football game, these two teams have been in the hunt for the past 3 years, now their paths cross. I luv my Bulldogs, and I feel that this team is special, not because of the comeback against China Spring(that I missed) :D Just simply because of the talent this team lossed, and they have won more games than any other team Marlin has had 12 Victories is the most wins I've seen. The team is made up of fisty little hardnosed Bulldogs, that won't quit, and seems to handle adversity, better than the More talented Bulldogs teams of old. Jasper fans, especially Southern_Thunder(Bombay gin bet ) Don't forget our bet, I truly believe we are in for one of the most Memorable games of the decade.

Marlin 28 Jasper 24 in one helluva

marlin fan
11-27-2004, 12:39 PM
GOOD MORNING LEON!!!!!! GO MARLIN BULLDOGS BEAT JASPER!!!!!! p.s. did u stay the whole time like i told u to in yesterdays morning show?????

cunbed10
11-27-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
GOOD MORNING LEON!!!!!! GO MARLIN BULLDOGS BEAT JASPER!!!!!! p.s. did u stay the whole time like i told u to in yesterdays morning show????? Nope, I'm hardheaded, and don't take orders well.:cool:

marlin fan
11-27-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Nope, I'm hardheaded, and don't take orders well.:cool: lol!!!! thank god i dont have to worrie about traffic!!!! but next year i will grrr!!!