PDA

View Full Version : Soul Taken

GreenMonster
11-27-2004, 10:25 AM
Congratulations to the Snyder Tigers on a hard fought victory last night over the Iowa Park Hawks. #28 is the best RB we've seen is several years. The Snyder coaches did a fantastic job of taking Iowa Park out of its game plan and dictating what offense we would be lined up in. The Snyder offensive line lived up to the hype as they were big and physical and pushed IP around most of the night. Once again, congratulations Snyder Tigers and good luck vs. Sweetwater.

3afan
11-27-2004, 10:36 AM
"Soul Taken" ???????

strange choice of a thread title IMO .....

Ranger Mom
11-27-2004, 10:55 AM
I think it must have something to do with the other Iowa Park poster, "SoulTaker_IP" - but maybe not!!

Gobbla2001
11-27-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think it must have something to do with the other Iowa Park poster, "SoulTaker_IP" - but maybe not!!

You pay attention wayyy too much!!!

Ranger Mom
11-27-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

Well...that's kind of in the "moderator contract"!!:D

D-GOOD
11-27-2004, 01:46 PM
Iowa Park had trouble with more than just #28 he had 26 carries for 126 yds. #41 had 19 carries for 108 yds and after the game a reporter from TexasHighSchoolPrepXtra.com came up to #41 and told him that him and Dee were his high school players of the week. In case any one wants to read his coulmn he said that it would be posted sat. afternoon.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-27-2004, 02:43 PM
The article is at texasprepxtra.com

Both RB's gave worthy praise to thier respective linemen. IP just couldn't stop the dive or the pitch. Snyder had a great game plan on both sides of the ball. The Tigers did a great job putting pressure on Swenson the IP QB. Great coaching, good execution. Linemen made key blocks while the backs ran very hard. Ran through multiple tackles.

The Sweetwater matchup will be a dandy.

Keith7
11-27-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
The article is at texasprepxtra.com

Both RB's gave worthy praise to thier respective linemen. IP just couldn't stop the dive or the pitch. Snyder had a great game plan on both sides of the ball. The Tigers did a great job putting pressure on Swenson the IP QB. Great coaching, good execution. Linemen made key blocks while the backs ran very hard. Ran through multiple tackles.

The Sweetwater matchup will be a dandy.

you have to pay 30 bucks to read it though

onfirebball05mustang
11-27-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

i thought the same thing as RM...this is sad...i need a life outside of sports....YEAH RIIIIGHT!:p

hawkfan65
11-29-2004, 07:13 PM
The souls were taken this year. Iowa Park has a had a great season and has surpassed everyones expectations. I am so proud of them. I know the seniors were heart broken to see the season come to an end that quick, but they did the best they could with heart and soul.I know the juniors and sophmores are looking forward to next year. Well I guess all you hawkfans I'll be seing you at the Basketball games where we can watch swenson tear up the court now!