PDA

View Full Version : Jasper 20 Camreon 7 F

BURNT ORANGE HORNET 86
11-26-2004, 10:23 PM
Cameron had 7 turnovers

j_dog
11-26-2004, 11:34 PM
Just got back from the game. Cameron played one heck of a game. They were fast and tough! But, as many teams have learned this year, when you try to pass on Jasper, Jasper's defense has just about as good a chance of catching the ball as the offense. Jasper's six interceptions swung the game to Jasper. Without that, Cameron probably would have won.

Congratulations to Cameron on playing a very hard fought game which they were in to almost the last seconds in the game. I was one Jasper fan very relieved to win this game. :) But that is what makes the playoffs exciting!

JasperDog94
11-27-2004, 12:01 AM
Yeah. This game was much closer than the score indicates. Cameron had the ball @ the Jasper 6 yard line with 2:30 left down 12-7. The Jasper defense made a huge goalline stand and scored a late touchdown to take it 20-7. Terrific game Cameron. You guys played hard and should be proud.:)

Hupernikomen
11-27-2004, 12:52 AM
What a good game for the dogs defensively. offensive is still doing just enough to win. to me we look better without moye in there right now...we have got to get him rolling again. I think he gets a bit excited and runs off before the ball gets there. He still had some amazing runs that we couldn't have won without in that 1st drive of the 2nd half so I am not down on him just hope to see him continue to improve...hard to believe he is a soph...

Cameron defense was salty. They brought the lumber. Were some brutal hits on both sides in this game. Their LBs were impressive. I have a feeling that this wasn't the QB best performance throwing the ball. I like their offensive scheme. Congrats on a good game and a great year. Nice rebound year for the Yoemen and you guys should be proud.

Nice to meet more Jasper posters at halftime. JHS c/o 06, Jasperbulldogs12 (?), kepdawg (been seeing you post for years on other boards), mojjo, ...and others like jody, rbarker, the rockdale two, and the young man from Yoe...shucks I wanted to meet dawgmom :( maybe next week.

SintonFan
11-27-2004, 01:02 AM
Congratulations Jasper Bulldogs! If somehow you guys make it past the next round, I'll do my best to go the the semifinal game. I'd love to finally meet you guys.:)
Yall always show alot of class win or lose.:)
Sorry about the loss Cameron. Yall made it farther than most anyone else and had a great season. You should be commended on your acomplishments. Keep your head up.
:clap:

Old Cardinal
11-27-2004, 01:16 AM
I look for Jasper to beat Marlin by at least 3 TDs. Kirbyville really needs a Defensive Coordinator in the worst way. They stayed in a close up 6-5 defense with no safety and Marlin just ran deep passes and quick hitters. If Marlin got two strides pasted the line of scrimmage it was a TD. Kirbyville had the best athletes and team. They held the Bulldogs to no first downs in the first half. Marlin made adjustments at halftime and just plain ate the Def. Coordinators lunch the whole second half on that tight 6-5 defense. It was sad watching a superior Wildcat team totally out coached.

NSUTrumpet08
11-27-2004, 01:37 AM
Congratulations to the Bulldogs!!! :) Great game on both teams!!! Very close towards the end...but we put some great defensive stops against the Yoemen and the Dawgs came through when we needed it.

Where was the meet and greet? :( I didn't see where people were and i was there at the game playing with the Jasper Band...i was the one playing loud and high and not wearing a uniform. haha...

Well good luck to Jasper in the next round against Marlin and congrats to Cameron-Yoe on a great season!

CHS_CG
11-27-2004, 01:39 AM
well d19 is now dead.. it was a good run though..

Congrats to Jasper..
but I have to say I hope Marlin wins!

Hupernikomen
11-27-2004, 10:18 AM
will you go to the game and sit with jody and help cheer against us??