PDA

View Full Version : (24) UTEP vs. Tulsa

KTJ
11-25-2004, 12:30 PM
This is a no-brainer. UTEP wins easily.

NOTE--UTEP has accepted a bid to play in the EV1.net Houston Bowl. They will play a team from the Big 12.

Congrats to UTEP!!!!!!!!!!

UTEP - 52
Tulsa - 21

sahen
11-25-2004, 02:50 PM
if it is at tulsa it might be closer than u think...tulsa beat bowling green (number 22) the other day...i dunno if this game is at tulsa or el paso, if it is in tulsa it could be a shootout...

Flourhead
11-26-2004, 03:02 AM
toledo beat bowling green... tulsa sucks

Hupernikomen
11-26-2004, 12:34 PM
who woulda thunk the 3rd ranked team in texas would be utep....

not TCU, not Tech...UTEP...be nice to keep a good presence on that side of the state and keep more of our home grown boys in state.

sahen
11-27-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
who woulda thunk the 3rd ranked team in texas would be utep....

not TCU, not Tech...UTEP...be nice to keep a good presence on that side of the state and keep more of our home grown boys in state.

just becausethe media says UTEP is the 3rd best team in texas doesnt mean that they are...if they played the same schedule as A&M, UT, Tech, and Baylor they wouldnt even be bowling, much less ranked...
by the way..thethird ranked team in texas lost to tulsa :doh: 37-35

Hupernikomen
11-27-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by sahen
just becausethe media says UTEP is the 3rd best team in texas doesnt mean that they are...if they played the same schedule as A&M, UT, Tech, and Baylor they wouldnt even be bowling, much less ranked...
by the way..thethird ranked team in texas lost to tulsa :doh: 37-35

I said they were the 3rd ranked team from Texas I didn't claim there were the 3rd best team in Texas...I am not that stupid.