PDA

View Full Version : (23) Oklahoma State vs. Texas Tech

KTJ
11-25-2004, 12:28 PM
With an Alamo Bowl bid on the line, this game is very important to both clubs. Okie State has practically dismantled in the last two losses it's had (OU and UT) and Tech suffered two craptacular losses itself (UT and A&M).

For Tech, they will have to stop Morency, who is scheduled to play in this game. This, to me, is a problem. Tech couldn't handle Cedric Benson so I have no reason to believe that they can contain Morency. However, Okie State's defense isn't anything to write home about either. All Cumbie has to do is throw the ball down the field and he will score a plenty against OSU. The Tech defense is what is key. If they can step up and stop Morency and the Woods Brothers (both Donovan and D'Juan) then Tech will be in this ballgame the entire time.

(Oh, did I mention that the latest rumor is that Leach is a candidate for the Illinois job?)

For Okie State, just throw it down field. Tech can't stop the wide receivers and their secondary isn't the best. Also, if Morency has a field day, this game is over. Les Miles wants to get to the Alamo Bowl and he will do anything possible to do it.

The winner will most likely get to the Alamo Bowl to play Ohio State.

Oklahoma State - 38
Texas Tech - 35

(I like this game to go either way. To tell you the truth, it's going to be too close to call IMO.)

MagicMan
11-25-2004, 03:28 PM
oklahoma state wins

gobbler grad
11-25-2004, 07:18 PM
high scoring game....tech wins by 14