PDA

View Full Version : Slpybear checking in for Thanksgiving

slpybear the bullfan
11-28-2002, 12:33 AM
Well, the bear wants to drop everyone a happy Thanksgiving message. Looks like the old PC might be fixed. Should know in a few more days.

Here is some scatter shooting...

1.) Man, I would love to drive down to San Marcus and watch the game. Get 'em Sinton!!

2.) SintonFan, hope you make 1000 posts.

3.) I think the Kennedale Loss=BAD Coach talk is hilarious. Who posted on here that, "Wins are made by great kids and Losses are made by Bad coaches"? Whoever it was sure did say a mouthful. It is the same in every town. Here are the best two questions to ask yourself about your coaches and then see how you feel. 1.) Do your players represent themselves well in sports, (i.e. do they play hard and act responsibly when on school events) 2.) Does your coach take normal players and get them to play above their heads?

4.) Go Mavs. Go Stars. Go home Mack Brown, RC, and the man who wrote the "Boomer Sooner" fight song.

5.) Prayers out to the cheerleader from Sweetwater who reportedly broke her neck at the last game.

6.) Enjoy Thanksgiving with your family and friends and don't just think about being blessed... tell someone about it.

You folks take care, looking forward to coming back...

fwisd
11-28-2002, 12:37 AM
Good to hear from ya, Slpy - wondered what happened and where you had been. Have a great Thanksgiving!

SintonFan
11-28-2002, 12:39 AM
Thanks, slpybear the bullfan you've been a good friend. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!! :) :) :)

slpybear the bullfan
11-28-2002, 01:04 AM
Anyone doing something cool for T-Day... like maybe seeing the Boys play?

slpybear

SintonFan
11-28-2002, 01:14 AM
The boys last week gave us a little hope. (I Hope!) http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/streamer.gif