PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Day

VERNONLION#1
11-25-2004, 10:09 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all the downlowers and hopefully we don't all get to stuffed. I will prolly be visiting with family and watch the Boy's lose again!. How bout everyone else. :)

bullfrog_alumni_02
11-25-2004, 10:28 AM
id like to say happy thanksgiving to all aswell. ill be headin back up to the chow hall to stuff my face again here in about 30 minutes. hope you all are getting enough to eat and enjoying yourselves! God Bless.

LHMom
11-25-2004, 10:43 AM
Happy Turkey Day from LH Mom!

Everyone take time to count your blessings. Parents - hug your kids. And those of us still playing football - YEAH!

CheerMom
11-25-2004, 10:55 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!! Have a great day of eating and spending time with family!! Travel safely to all of your destinations!! And for all the teams still playing, Good Luck and play safe and injury free this weekend!!

VERNONLION#1
11-25-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
id like to say happy thanksgiving to all aswell. ill be headin back up to the chow hall to stuff my face again here in about 30 minutes. hope you all are getting enough to eat and enjoying yourselves! God Bless.

I certainly have things to be thankful for and especially the men and women protecting this great nation around the world. If you will tell everyone where you're at THANKS.

Flourhead
11-26-2004, 02:57 AM
merry christmas