PDA

View Full Version : A&m Cheerleaders

BIGGBROTHER
11-24-2004, 12:44 PM
oh man as many goodlookin women that attend A@M
why are guys cheerleading?

yeah yeah "they're not cheerleaders, they're yell leaders"

blah blah blah anyone on the field not watching or participating other than yelling at the crowd trying to cheer them up and get them cheering the team is a cheerleader.

i mean all these gorgeous women outside the stadium
chuggin beer and eating barbecue in nice attire

and yall got yokels blabbin about somethin in white uniforms

and this is your tradition?

great band
and who started firing the cannon first A&M
or University of Texas
man that kind of sounds auspicious
"THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS"
like they own the place

anyways just talkin and walkin instigatin

somebody has got to start a fight during this game
to me both teams are equally worthless
so have at it i wanna see a good game

big daddy russ
11-24-2004, 12:47 PM
LOL. Actually, I think Army was the first to use a cannon. Everyone else just copied them.

BIGGBROTHER
11-24-2004, 12:51 PM
right on

texasjeremy
11-24-2004, 01:26 PM
If you think there are a lot of good-looking women at A&M, you need to up your standards a little. Check out UT, Baylor, SMU, etc.

3afan
11-24-2004, 01:55 PM
there are good looking women everywhere - ya just gotta LOOK!

i love those guys who dress up like cavalry and have the swords and act like nerds when they get on camera!!! is that a special group or something, or do you just have to dress up like general custer and go on out there? ;) didnt one of those guys actually draw his sword on someone once?

texasjeremy
11-24-2004, 01:57 PM
They think its cool to play GI Joe. Im not saying doesn't have a few good looking women, but they are nothing compares to most other universities in the state.

Bullaholic
11-24-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
there are good looking women everywhere - ya just gotta LOOK!

i love those guys who dress up like cavalry and have the swords and act like nerds when they get on camera!!! is that a special group or something, or do you just have to dress up like general custer and go on out there? ;) didnt one of those guys actually draw his sword on someone once?

A few years ago one of those guys chased an SMU cheerleader around with his sabre, and got into a lot of trouble, 3AFan.

3afan
11-24-2004, 02:00 PM
wonder what he would have done if he had caught him? spanked him with it !?!?!? :eek:

Bullaholic
11-24-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
wonder what he would have done if he had caught him? spanked him with it !?!?!? :eek:

Actually, it was a female cheerleader.

3afan
11-24-2004, 02:11 PM
even better !!!!!!!:p

snakebite
11-24-2004, 09:40 PM
BIGGROTHER, let me update you on a few things about A&M. First of all, those people who are dressed up in the army outfits are called the Corps of Cadets. They are actually in the army and when they graduate from A&M, they can enter the amrny and automatically be ranked. Then, about the yell leaders, A&M used to be an all guys school until they allowed girls into the college. It is a very traditional school and will always be. So the next time you want to say something about someone or something, make sure you ask before you say anything else that makes you look like a fool.

big daddy russ
11-24-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by snakebite
BIGGROTHER, let me update you on a few things about A&M. First of all, those people who are dressed up in the army outfits are called the Corps of Cadets. They are actually in the army and when they graduate from A&M, they can enter the amrny and automatically be ranked. Then, about the yell leaders, A&M used to be an all guys school until they allowed girls into the college. It is a very traditional school and will always be. So the next time you want to say something about someone or something, make sure you ask before you say anything else that makes you look like a fool. Actually, if President Gates has his way then A&M will be just like UT in a few more years.

Gobbler Fan
11-24-2004, 10:09 PM
Enough talk where are the pic's ?:devil:

GOFOR2
11-24-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by BIGGBROTHER
oh man as many goodlookin women that attend A@M
why are guys cheerleading?

yeah yeah "they're not cheerleaders, they're yell leaders"

blah blah blah anyone on the field not watching or participating other than yelling at the crowd trying to cheer them up and get them cheering the team is a cheerleader.

i mean all these gorgeous women outside the stadium
chuggin beer and eating barbecue in nice attire

and yall got yokels blabbin about somethin in white uniforms

and this is your tradition?

great band
and who started firing the cannon first A&M
or University of Texas
man that kind of sounds auspicious
"THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS"
like they own the place

anyways just talkin and walkin instigatin

somebody has got to start a fight during this game
to me both teams are equally worthless
so have at it i wanna see a good game

hell, most cheerleaders are goodlooking, even those from A&M, as long as you are not talking bout those yell leaders.

crabman
11-24-2004, 10:19 PM
By the way, those guys in the funny little uniforms (actually Korean war dress uniforms) end up as commissioned officers in the military protecting the rights of the long-haired hippy types 90 miles to the west.

And that's all I have to say about that. (Forrest Gump)

big daddy russ
11-24-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
hell, most cheerleaders are goodlooking, even those from A&M, as long as you are not talking bout those yell leaders. A&M doesn't have female cheerleaders. Only the five Yell Leaders.

Chief Woodman
11-24-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
A&M doesn't have female cheerleaders. Only the five Yell Leaders.

This is not true. They have a competition cheerleading squad (all female). I know one of the young ladies on the squad.

GOFOR2
11-24-2004, 11:04 PM
A&M doesn't have female cheerleaders. Only the five Yell Leaders.

I suppose you did not pick up on the sarcasm.
i am well aware of the fact that A&M does not have female cheerleaders.

Exalted512
11-25-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by texasjeremy
They think its cool to play GI Joe. Im not saying doesn't have a few good looking women, but they are nothing compares to most other universities in the state.
yea, those guys that "like to play GI Joe" are the same guys that will be protecting you by serving for your country after they graduate...have some respect
-Cody

texasjeremy
11-25-2004, 12:37 AM
Actually, if President Gates has his way then A&M will be just like UT in a few more years.

That would actually be an improvement if he cut out alot of those dumb "traditions".

snakebite
11-25-2004, 02:33 PM
Traditions are the only thing left that this country really has-why try to take them away?

BIGGBROTHER
11-25-2004, 02:53 PM
blah blah wahahaahawah

hey garter snake like i said both aGm and "THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS" are equally worthless

the president of the corperation of america makes the mistakes

aggies go to clean up the mess

longhorns stay behind to run the country

fool?
you protecting me?
buahahahahahahaha

thank you but no thanks

ill take the brothers that walked with me through the crap already

and all your college boys could stay home

thats all
snakebite
ha
more like snake in the grass

onfirebball05mustang
11-25-2004, 03:11 PM
:eek:

how bout them football players?!?! lol

you say where are all the good lookin girls..i say where are all the NICE GUYS?!?!

just had to say that!

I can't wait for the game!!!:clap:

lepfan
11-26-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by crabman
By the way, those guys in the funny little uniforms (actually Korean war dress uniforms) end up as commissioned officers in the military protecting the rights of the long-haired hippy types 90 miles to the west.

And that's all I have to say about that. (Forrest Gump)

they also protect the rights of the long-haired hippy types in their college town too!!:D