PDA

View Full Version : Hey M. PIRATEFAN

davidalex
10-28-2001, 05:55 PM
HEY M.PIRATEFAN
YOu are talking a lot of smack, consitering your team Mathis only beaten one good team, a Refuigo 2A team and barely by won by one point right? in week one. You had your chance to prove yourselves vs sinton but you lost and lost big 45-0.If you were that good you could have scored a single point on them. Odem even scored on them but you couldn't. Don't give that I don't know your team. Oh yeah don't ever tell someone to shut up, when you are the one that needs to shut up. No one in this form has the right to tell someone to shut-up except the administrator. I am refering to your coments on the post 29-3A IS BIG MESS. Well let see if and that is a big IF, your big mathis can go to state and play with the BIG BOYS

M.PIRATEFAN
10-28-2001, 09:28 PM
Say we have made it to state in '99 in div.I. Yes we loss but we were there and it was the first time in school history. About that score so what, if we could play sinton again I know we can take them on but thats my opinion. And for Odem who cares about those Owls we play them in the last game of the season and we are going to put a whippin' on them. Say where or what is your team?????? And for us we will make the playoffs and make it to state.GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MATHISPIRATES!!!!!!

davidalex
10-28-2001, 10:00 PM
Let the record show that
My team is the Zapata Hawks. They are 8-0. they have beaten 3 5A teams and a 4A team in predistict and they are hopefully be 10-0 by end of the regular season when they will beat Fal in the last game. We are going to face Sinton in the playoffs and it sould be intresting cuz it would be Sinton's first real test in a long time. May the best team win there. Zapata has proven this season that they play with the big boys in 5A. I am not so sure if Sinton could have done that in three sraight weeks (beat 3 5A teams). No matter what you guys are going to be suprised by 31-3A teams in my Zapata and the my most hated team Fal. Fal will see you guys if you are DII, Zapata is in a DI, AND ZAPATA IS UNDERATED!!!

sinfan75
10-28-2001, 10:22 PM
31-3A plays 32-3A first week in play-offs!Sinton is in 30-3A which will play 29-3A first week in play-offs!

davidalex
10-28-2001, 11:47 PM
Thanks for the useful info

SintonFan
10-29-2001, 01:23 AM
The Mathis guy might be talkin smack, but your getting some attention with yours, too.
Let the playoffs start first, if you got an ounce of wisdom. Sinton is not an easy team!

footballer2
10-30-2001, 11:23 AM
DAVID-ALEX,LET ME GIVE YOU A BIT OF ADVICE,STAY HUMBLE BUDDY. ZAPATA HAS NOT,I REPEAT, HAS NOT PLAYED ANY QUALITY TEAMS YET. IF YOU CONSIDER THOSE WEAK LAREDO SCHOOLS AS BIG COMPETITION SCHOOLS, YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN. DON'T RAG ON THE MATHIS PIRATES,I BELIEVE THEY HAVE A LITTLE MORE PLAYOFF EXPERIENCE THAN THE ZAPATA HAWKS DO. THIS IS DEFINITELY AND EDGE WHEN GOING INTO THE PLAYOFFS. ZAPATA IS STILL RELATIVELY INEXPERIENCED WHEN IT COMES TO THE PLAYOFFS. STAY HUMBLE AND DON'T TALK TOO MUCH TRASH-IT MAY COME BACK AND BITE YOU. GOOD LUCK TO THE ZAPATA HAWKS, I WISH THEM THE BEST.