PDA

View Full Version : What Game?

rhs78
11-24-2004, 11:50 AM
What game should a non - homer attend this weekend, which in your opinion, would be the best games to see and why???

District303aPastPlayer
11-24-2004, 11:59 AM
non-homer or homer, Sinton vs Cuero is gonna be a barn burner. . . and if you dont like 3a. . . GP vs Alamo heights

CheerMom
11-24-2004, 12:03 PM
We are going to watch Hallettsville/PI. Should be a good game, but nothing like our game with PI last year.

rhs78
11-24-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
non-homer or homer, Sinton vs Cuero is gonna be a barn burner. . . and if you dont like 3a. . . GP vs Alamo heights

thanks for the info, i know pirates vs gobblers will be good, where is GP playing? I love 3A football !!!

District303aPastPlayer
11-24-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by rhs78
thanks for the info, i know pirates vs gobblers will be good, where is GP playing? I love 3A football !!!

GP is playing in of all places, PORTLAND. . . they flip home/home i guess

rhs78
11-24-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by CheerMom
We are going to watch Hallettsville/PI. Should be a good game, but nothing like our game with PI last year.

i know it would be very diificult to duplicate last yrs epic game!!! if think i'm going to wait to see who wins in this game i'll probably go to see winner next week.

rhs78
11-24-2004, 12:10 PM
nice coin-flip win for G-P nothing like home field esp in playoffs

District303aPastPlayer
11-24-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by rhs78
nice coin-flip win for G-P nothing like home field esp in playoffs

when you say home field advantage. . .you have no idea. . their stadium packs out soooo many ppl, they have like 5 sets of baby bleachers, maybe 7 rows high at the end opposite the scoreboard, and those are ALL FILLED

rhs78
11-24-2004, 12:15 PM
when you say home field advantage. . .you have no idea. . their stadium packs out soooo many ppl, they have like 5 sets of baby bleachers, maybe 7 rows high at the end opposite the scoreboard, and those are ALL FILLED

i lived i CC two different times,born in Woodsboro, i,ve been to G-ps stadium once about 10 years ago, i know they fill it up every game

District303aPastPlayer
11-24-2004, 12:28 PM
i was just told the GP/Heights game sold out reserved seating in about an hour. . . and the line was a good quarter mile long

rhs78
11-24-2004, 12:44 PM
so much for going to G-P!!! guess i'll stick with 3-a

pirate4state
11-24-2004, 12:46 PM
i was just told the GP/Heights game sold out reserved seating in about an hour. . . and the line was a good quarter mile long There will be loads of ppl standing to watch this game!! I can't believe with the only game being played in the area they wouldn't have had the game at Buc stadium, but I guess *true* home field advantage is what they wanted.

big daddy russ
11-24-2004, 12:55 PM
Hey rhs, if you can make it out I'd check out the Sinton/Cuero game. They played once already this year... final was 35-28. Since I'm going to be in Castroville anyways, I'll probably be at that one.

District303aPastPlayer
11-24-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
There will be loads of ppl standing to watch this game!! I can't believe with the only game being played in the area they wouldn't have had the game at Buc stadium, but I guess *true* home field advantage is what they wanted.

has george harris ever played a game at the Buc?

rhs78
11-24-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Hey rhs, if you can make it out I'd check out the Sinton/Cuero game. They played once already this year... final was 35-28. Since I'm going to be in Castroville anyways, I'll probably be at that one.

thks big daddy russ, i've looked a a lot of games to go to , jasper vs cameron, should be a good one,also marlin vs K'ville will be a good game . sweetwater game might be worth the drive?, your probably right about sinton and cuero, soooo Many to chose from!!!!

JasperDog94
11-24-2004, 01:08 PM
If I weren't going to the Jasper/Cameron game, my next choice would be Marlin/Kirbyville. Right after that would be Sinton/Cuero.

LH Panther Mom
11-24-2004, 02:28 PM
Liberty Hill vs Devine should be a good one. :D

rhs78
11-24-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Liberty Hill vs Devine should be a good one. :D

you are probably right LH panther Mom but i have this gut feeling(may have to eat crow) but this game might just get out of hand and become a lopsided win for the Panthers, that is my opinion and feelings only , no offense to the warhorses intended. but if i'm driving i want it worth my while, thks and good luck panthers

LH Panther Mom
11-24-2004, 02:37 PM
Hey, I understand. :) Sinton/Cuero is bound to be worth the trip.

rhs78
11-24-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Hey, I understand. :) Sinton/Cuero is bound to be worth the trip.

I'll be seeing Panthers and tarpons next week if things go well for both teams, that game i will not miss.

SintonFan
11-24-2004, 02:56 PM
Last year they played at Alamo Heights. This year it was going to be at Portland all along.

IowaPark74
11-24-2004, 03:35 PM
Depends where your at. If anywhere near Abilene, the Iowa Park / Snyder game looks like a good game to see.

rhs78
11-24-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by IowaPark74
Depends where your at. If anywhere near Abilene, the Iowa Park / Snyder game looks like a good game to see.

thks Iowapark74,if i was near abilene i would definately go to I-P"s game,abilene is a couple hours furture than i'd like to travel. I hope I-P wins as i have them picked to win their region, good luck to both teams stay injury free, fans drive safe

GreenMonster
11-24-2004, 08:55 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rhs78
What game should a non - homer attend this weekend, which in your opinion, would be the best games to see and why??? [/QU

Snyder vs. Iowa Park could turn out to be a real classic. Harris has it as a toss up. Each team appears to be strong where the opponent is weak. Should be a back and forth battle. I personally see this as a low scoring, ball control kind of game. Whoever's defense is on the field the longest will lose in the end.