PDA

View Full Version : Scrub Oak vs Henscratch preview

Gsquared
11-23-2004, 03:29 PM
Attributed by Bobwhite:

To all those who have posted a reply in regards to the Scrub Oak vs. Henscratch battle...

Henscratch does run the option. It's exactly like the old wish-bone version that UT ran so well. But we hope to break their pulley bone quick. We have Bertha assigned to the quarterback and pitch man. She is fully recovered and is thick and quick again! The Capons aren't a very aggressive defensive team, but they make up for that by flocking to the ball and making a cacklin' sound. Sorta reminds me of watching the hen yard when a big old juicy grasshopper is spotted. I will say this about Henscratch, they are one classy team. They have the kind of player who pees before they get in the shower. Now, that is class. Yes, the field at Notrees is plum worn out, which will be an advantage to the Capons; but we can't worry about that. Acorns can thrive in just about any terrain. And speaking of Bertha being our spiritual leader. Last Wednesday night at the First Almost Full Gospel Hard-Shell Primitive Baptist Church of Fellowship; she rededicated her life and changed her name to Bertha Lee Roy. Hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving and a safe trip as you so see some Texas High School Play-Off Football.

Gsquared
11-23-2004, 07:50 PM
NE predictions?

LH Panther Mom
11-23-2004, 08:49 PM
Scrub Oak takes it in a nailbiter....2-0.

Gsquared
11-24-2004, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Scrub Oak takes it in a nailbiter....2-0.
Yeah, I see Bertha getting atleast one safety!