PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's Order November 22nd

TheDOCTORdre
11-22-2004, 01:56 PM
Whoa the Docs order is coming in a little late today but its all good. With all thats been going on lately, its ironic that today is National Stop the Violence Day, I started laughin when I saw that just because some people could have used that advice over the weekend, well Doc advice stop violence. How you ask? Well just eliminate your enemies. Once again you ask how do we do this Doctor? Eliminate enemies by using this thread to compliment someone on the board.

CHS_CG
11-22-2004, 02:12 PM
sorry doc.. i cant stop anything today..we are flooded in :(

District303aPastPlayer
11-22-2004, 02:13 PM
i have heard that its REALLY bad up in SA. . .

CHS_Grad '85
11-22-2004, 02:17 PM
Was looking at the river levels & the Guadalupe River above Comal River at New Braunfels is flooding... it's currently at 17' (flood stage is 13') and is expected to crest at 20' some time around 6pm...

bullfrog_alumni_02
11-22-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Whoa the Docs order is coming in a little late today but its all good. With all thats been going on lately, its ironic that today is National Stop the Violence Day, I started laughin when I saw that just because some people could have used that advice over the weekend, well Doc advice stop violence. How you ask? Well just eliminate your enemies. Once again you ask how do we do this Doctor? Eliminate enemies by using this thread to compliment someone on the board. thats just the reason there was so much of it...they had to get it out of their systems before this great day. and my compliment to someone on the board...hmmm oh i know! chs_dt_75, good luck in powerlifting this year, im sure you'll do great.

CheerMom
11-22-2004, 02:21 PM
Congrats to all the teams heading into the 3rd round. Good Luck to everyone!!! Play safe and injury free. Everyone traveling to and from games this weekend be safe!! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the downlow!!!

LH Panther Mom
11-22-2004, 02:51 PM
I try not to make enemies, though I don't always succeed. My compliments & thanks must go to the moderators for the generally thankless duty they perform. :clap:

CHS_Grad '85
11-22-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by CheerMom
Congrats to all the teams heading into the 3rd round. Good Luck to everyone!!! Play safe and injury free. Everyone traveling to and from games this weekend be safe!! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the downlow!!! Yeah - what she said...

onfirebball05mustang
11-22-2004, 06:11 PM
i would like to say i'm sorry to keith...i don't know where his opinion of my lack of intelligent posting comes from...but none the less...i'm sorry!;)