PDA

View Full Version : Macarthur

mustang04
11-22-2004, 11:41 AM
what did i say about sweetwater? did u get a chance to see any highlight footage of the game??

Macarthur
11-22-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
what did i say about sweetwater? did u get a chance to see any highlight footage of the game??

I don't know...what did you say?

I think they showed one or two plays on Fox HS Sport Extra. It's hard to tell anything from those highlights.

mustang04
11-22-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur
I don't know...what did you say?

I think they showed one or two plays on Fox HS Sport Extra. It's hard to tell anything from those highlights.

u asked how we could make the assumptions that stweetwater would beat cooper this go around whenever they lost to them at the beginning of the season, and i told u that the sophmore runningbacks had improved alot and were ALOT better than what they were 10 weeks ago....yeah i just got done trying to see the Abilene KTXS News 12 highlights and i guess they expected Lubbock to win cuz thats all they showed the highlights of basically

Macarthur
11-22-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
u asked how we could make the assumptions that stweetwater would beat cooper this go around whenever they lost to them at the beginning of the season, and i told u that the sophmore runningbacks had improved alot and were ALOT better than what they were 10 weeks ago....yeah i just got done trying to see the Abilene KTXS News 12 highlights and i guess they expected Lubbock to win cuz thats all they showed the highlights of basically

Well, obviously, you were right. I don't have any qualm with someone like yourself (a fan) thinking that your team will bounce back and win the game. I was just a bit puzzled that the overwhelming consensus was that Sweetwater would walk. Obviously, they did walk, but it didn't make sense to me, at that time.

mustang04
11-22-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur
Well, obviously, you were right. I don't have any qualm with someone like yourself (a fan) thinking that your team will bounce back and win the game. I was just a bit puzzled that the overwhelming consensus was that Sweetwater would walk. Obviously, they did walk, but it didn't make sense to me, at that time.

its all good! like i said last week....it was just one one of those things ya had to see for urself (how much they improve and how quickly)

jmcgee
11-22-2004, 06:39 PM
yeah they have improved greatly and fast. I cant believe it myself.