PDA

View Full Version : The Leon & Lymelight Morning Show Nov. 22, 2004 another Monday......

cunbed10
11-22-2004, 08:11 AM
Good Morning Downlow, I know this is Monday, and it's muggy looking, but I have a complaint. This is an old topic, but I still want to address it, I am Pissed off about the Janet incident in my Home town, at the Superbowl halftime show, I am truly mad, My complaint is why didn't Janet show both wardrobe Malfuntions. :D Not just one! On a serious note, The Bulldogs will face a talented Kirbyvile team, that seems to think they will b playing Jasper again, well The Bulldogs have alot to show on Friday so get ready for some fried Turkey, and some Fried Kats, the Bulldogs R coming, and bye the way I left the game early again, damn I can't get this fan stuff down
:D

44INAROW
11-22-2004, 08:33 AM
Good Morning from Downtown rainy Cuero Texas.. Rain, rain go away, come again another day.......... Hope everyone has a great week - IT IS A SHORT ONE.... YIPEEEE :clap: :clap:
GO MEAN GREAN

CrunkTarpon21
11-22-2004, 08:41 AM
GOOD MORNING DOWNLOW...It is rainy here in Seguin as well. I wanna wish the best of luck to the Marlin Bulldogs. It should be a great game. My Tarpons are going to face a tough Hallettsville. Heard many great things about them. Good luck to my Tarpons. GO BIG BLUE!!! GO TARPONS!!! Peace up, A-Town down.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-22-2004, 08:58 AM
Good morning DOWNLOW! And wazzup Leon? I know I don't chime in on the "morning show" as often as I should, i'm not much of a morning person, but I remember back in the day when it was just the "Leon Morning Show", who's Lymelight?

Anyhow, I'll be driving down to Katy, TX for Thanksgiving, then trekking down I-10 to San Antonio for the Port Isabel/Hallettsville game on Saturday. I'll be there to sign the shirt, so you'll get to see TFINT's ugly mug if someone takes a digital camera there.

Also, congrats and much love to the Marlin Bulldogs for their win last week. Keep it up. :clap:

fb_gurl
11-22-2004, 09:01 AM
Good Morning L&L!!! Its Monday and a nasty one at that. Oh Well!!! Caldwell played a good hard game on Sat. but the Cadets took the win!! It was a good season!!! We are proud of you guys!!!

spiveyrat
11-22-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by cunbed10
...so get ready for some fried Turkey, and some Fried Kats...

and perhaps some fried Crow for a few Kirbyville fans.

cunbed10
11-22-2004, 09:17 AM
Lymelight is Distict303Player, and Congrats to Caldwell, a speical shout-out to CHS_Grad'85, Lisa and I had fun, and sorry about the name mix up, lord knows I don't want to make that mistake again:D , I wish you all the best, and hopefully Marlin will play another game in Bryan if we win Friday.

cunbed10
11-22-2004, 09:18 AM
P I, Leon sends Congrats to the Valley, You guys r really tring to get a Marlin vs P I 2 game the way you all are playing.:D

Bandera YaYa
11-22-2004, 10:09 AM
Good morning, Leon!! Hope your son played well on Saturday......will this darn rain ever stop?? :cool:

marlin fan
11-22-2004, 10:20 AM
GOOOD MORNING!!!!!! im enjoying my vacation. i still have my cough it got worse at the game friday night but im taking meds for it . u know leon i think u leave the games early so u can beat all that traffic after the game :confused: :D

NHSRattler60
11-22-2004, 10:22 AM
Navasota chekin in. Rainy. Only 2 days of school this week.

DR #60

Did anyone hear anything about that plane wreck in houston? A small company jet was flying in to land at hobby over 288. It was foggy, clipped a light, lost a wing and crashed into a feild.

NHSRattler60
11-22-2004, 10:23 AM
Update: no survivors.

Kool Tarpon 21
11-22-2004, 10:25 AM
P I, Leon sends Congrats to the Valley, You guys r really tring to get a Marlin vs P I 2 game the way you all are playing.:D

Yeah, we want that rematch. :D Too bad I can't play anymore, but we still want that rematch. Wish you all the best of luck. Good luck against Kirbyville. GO TARPONS!!! Peace up, A-Town down.

footballgal
11-22-2004, 10:58 AM
Good morning Leon & 'morning to all! :inlove: It's a beautiful day here in the RGV, has been for the last couple of weeks, mid-70's. Hopfully the weather will be the same way in SA, come Saturday.:)

:clap: Go Tarpons Go, let's get a Brahama!

District303aPastPlayer
11-22-2004, 11:37 AM
Goooooooooooooood morning from Corpus Christi, Texas, home of the CC Hooks, the astros AA affiliate. . . GOtta say the premier matchup this week HAS to be in the alamodome on friday night. . . ooooooh i love me some football. . . on an unrelated note, my fraternity will be havings its 4th Annual HS Step Show on friday at 7.. . all in the SA area who arent going to attend the Sinton/Cuero game (but why wouldnt you go if you were there) are invited. . . Univ. of the Incarnate Word Athletic Convocation center, 7pm. . .

cunbed10
11-22-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by marlin fan
GOOOD MORNING!!!!!! im enjoying my vacation. i still have my cough it got worse at the game friday night but im taking meds for it . u know leon i think u leave the games early so u can beat all that traffic after the game :confused: :D Okay You busted me, I do try and beat the traffic. YaYa, my son won his second consecutive superbowl trophy Sat., They went over time, and I stayed the whole game until the end, and gave him a great big I'm proud of you, and I knew you could play with the big Boyz. My son is only 9, but he is a solid 150 pounds, so he couldn't play with his group because of his weight, so at the begining of the season, he was worried about playing with the big Boyz, but I think he knows that he can play with anyone now, if he puts his mind to it.

District303aPastPlayer
11-22-2004, 11:50 AM
Big Congrats to Lil Leon for the superbowl victory. .. .

Bandera YaYa
11-22-2004, 11:59 AM
Give a big "WAY YO GO" to your son....that is just awesome!!!! I know you were proud of him and what he accomplished!! WooHoo!!!! :clap: :clap: :wave: :cheerl:

footballgal
11-22-2004, 01:02 PM
Okay You busted me, I do try and beat the traffic. YaYa, my son won his second consecutive superbowl trophy Sat., They went over time, and I stayed the whole game until the end, and gave him a great big I'm proud of you, and I knew you could play with the big Boyz. My son is only 9, but he is a solid 150 pounds, so he couldn't play with his group because of his weight, so at the begining of the season, he was worried about playing with the big Boyz, but I think he knows that he can play with anyone now, if he puts his mind to it.
congrats to your son, and boy he is big for a 9 year old! :eek:How did the team from Corpus Christi Calallen do? One of our co-workers here, was going to a tournament, cuz his grandson was going to play.

cunbed10
11-22-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Give a big "WAY YO GO" to your son....that is just awesome!!!! I know you were proud of him and what he accomplished!! WooHoo!!!! :clap: :clap: :wave: :cheerl: Yeah! I'm walking around the Temple VA with my chest stuck out like a turkey, I'm very proud of him, like I said the was battling asthma, and didn't think he would be able to hang with the big boyz.