PDA

View Full Version : Jasper vs. K'VILLE! Part 2

Port_town_texas
11-22-2004, 01:15 AM
Who will win this game next week???

JHS_c/o_06'
11-22-2004, 01:21 AM
I didnt realize that Marlin and Yoe decided not to play this week.

Port_town_texas
11-22-2004, 01:23 AM
They both might as well forfeit. the game decided its self already!

K'VILLE!!!!!!!!!

JHS_c/o_06'
11-22-2004, 01:28 AM
You better hope that the players from K'ville have a different point of view than you do if they want to have any chance of winning. If not, they'll be going to beaumont Sat. to buy some basketball shoes.

Port_town_texas
11-22-2004, 01:29 AM
2-0 against Bulldogs i think????

Get 'em 'Cats!!!!

K'VILLE!!!!!!!!!!

JHS_c/o_06'
11-22-2004, 01:31 AM
I think someone had something to drink before they came to post.

Port_town_texas
11-22-2004, 01:42 AM
nope......just speaking the truth thatz all.

K'VILLE!

Bulldog_12
11-22-2004, 01:45 AM
Bout a week early on this one. Ill vote next week when im sure that both teams are in the position to play this game.

JHS_c/o_06'
11-22-2004, 01:47 AM
Well....in the event that Jasper and k'ville meet again.....i got about 7 buddies of mine that are starters....who you didnt get to meet last time.

Now im going to bed, you can rant and rave till the sun comes up if it helps you forget last years 45-8 Jasper domination which you are quick to forget.

G'night, and God bless

Port_town_texas
11-22-2004, 01:52 AM
we just beat yall ...LOL!! did u 4get that beating yall azz took 42-20?...LOL!

big daddy russ
11-22-2004, 02:11 AM
Hey Port_Town... better hope they don't pop you at work tomorrow.

That's some strong stuff you been smoking.

Port_town_texas
11-22-2004, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Hey Port_Town... better hope they don't pop you at work tomorrow.

That's some strong stuff you been smoking. nope...they not...LOL!

Jody
11-22-2004, 07:23 AM
Kats by 10.

cunbed10
11-22-2004, 07:59 AM
I hate to break the bad news, but Kirbyville won't play Jasper againg until next year!

NSUTrumpet08
11-22-2004, 11:13 AM
Why are we already talking about a Jasper vs. Kirbyville rematch? What if Jasper loses or Kirbyville loses this week? What if both teams lost this week? Who knows what will happen this week...

spiveyrat
11-22-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by NSUTrumpet08
What if Jasper loses or Kirbyville loses this week?

Bite your tongue, man!!! BLASPHEMY!!! :eek: ;)

JasperDog94
11-22-2004, 11:26 AM
This is the kind of post that gets brought back up the next week when one or both teams have been eliminated. I hope that's not the case, but there's plenty of time to talk smack if/when we get to next week.

Port_town_texas
11-22-2004, 08:47 PM
both teams will win.

K'VILLE!!!

Wildcat81
11-22-2004, 08:50 PM
Ihope they both win too.

WOS1
11-22-2004, 08:55 PM
Good luck to both teams, I hope the rematch works out!!:D

theyoefnshow
11-22-2004, 09:02 PM
A cameron vs. marlin rematch is just as desired by those two teams as kv & jasper. I have to hand it to Jasper as they don't seem to be quite as overlooking as KV is. I wonder what happens when the Bulldogs take a bite out of em?

j_dog
11-22-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
I didnt realize that Marlin and Yoe decided not to play this week.
That is news to me! Cameron fans, please note that it was a Kirbyville fan who started this thread. :)

pinecone
11-22-2004, 10:16 PM
This is a ridiculous poll. I refuse to vote. It's at least a week early and may never be relevant.

Comeaux
11-23-2004, 12:30 AM
Well....in the event that Jasper and k'ville meet again.....i got about 7 buddies of mine that are starters....who you didnt get to meet last time.

Now im going to bed, you can rant and rave till the sun comes up if it helps you forget last years 45-8 Jasper domination which you are quick to forget.

G'night, and God bless

Or the year before when Jasper was loaded with D-1 prospects and most of Kirbyvilles players, this years Seniors, were sophmores.
Score 14-7. Kirbyville fumbled two different times at the one.

JHS_c/o_06'
11-23-2004, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Comeaux
Or the year before when Jasper was loaded with D-1 prospects and most of Kirbyvilles players, this years Seniors, were sophmores.
Score 14-7. Kirbyville fumbled two different times at the one.

I belive we fumbled a few times too, and a win is a win.

We also had about 6 of our D-1 prospects out of that game.

I think what this goes to show you is.....when its a rival....everything is out the window.
But it doesnt matter, I personally dont see Kirbyville getting past Marlin, like i said, thats nothing against yall, just my opinion. But in the event that this happenes....let me tell you we will be ready this time, there will be no one injured (God willing and the creek dont rise). We will be prepared and no one will have the "big head", among other things which i wont say till the season is over will be different. And we will do what we should have done the first time around.

for the record...this is not like a threat or anything....im not trying to start anything.

Port_town_texas
11-23-2004, 02:03 PM
K'VILLE!

BlueBlood
11-23-2004, 02:51 PM
Maybe they will both lose this week. Possible. Might be Kirbyville's out.

JasperDog94
11-23-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Comeaux
Score 14-7. Kirbyville fumbled two different times at the one. Umm, I could be wrong, but I thought the score was 14-0.

spiveyrat
11-23-2004, 03:24 PM
I don't know if the score was 14-0... but I seem to remember a 14 point difference too. 28-14 rings a bell with me too... :thinking:

JHS_c/o_06'
11-23-2004, 03:28 PM
I think your right, brb...ill go look at my shirt that has the scores from that year on it......YUP! 14-0, We posted 6 shutouts that year, 5 teams scored in the double digits on us, and the rest were single digit. If only we didnt get the big head against Burnet that year....we could have won state. Too bad....heres to this year.

cunbed10
11-23-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by BlueBlood
Maybe they will both lose this week. Possible. Might be Kirbyville's out. It's possible, It's Possible maybe Marlin and Cameron will be on this board late Friday nite serving up crow.

JasperDog94
11-23-2004, 03:43 PM
No crow to be served if Cameron wins. Now a certain K'ville poster on the other hand...

Port_town_texas
11-23-2004, 04:19 PM
the 'Cats will be eating dog meat the next 2 weeks!:eek: :)

JasperDog94
11-23-2004, 04:40 PM
Do me a favor Port town. If you're wrong, don't go disappearin' on us. I'll be here rain or shine, but don't be afraid of crow. I heard it's not all that bad.:p :D

JHS_c/o_06'
11-23-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Port_town_texas
the 'Cats will be eating dog meat the next 2 weeks!:eek: :)

But i thought yall got banned from the Super China Buffet

Comeaux
11-23-2004, 07:16 PM
I think your right, brb...ill go look at my shirt that has the scores from that year on it......YUP! 14-0, We posted 6 shutouts that year, 5 teams scored in the double digits on us, and the rest were single digit. If only we didnt get the big head against Burnet that year....we could have won state. Too bad....heres to this year.

DON"T FORGET THE INJURIES....................................

MrWiggles05
11-23-2004, 11:48 PM

G'night, and God bless

At the begining of the game there were only 3 out. The other 4 come out of the game before the 1st quarter was over cause they were hurtin. As of last years "Domination", that doesn't matter anymore. Quit living on past memories. The thing to remember is that we beat yall when there was supposed to be no chance. "ON HOMECOMING";)

KVILLE ALL THE WAY

Port_town_texas
11-24-2004, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by MrWiggles05
At the begining of the game there were only 3 out. The other 4 come out of the game before the 1st quarter was over cause they were hurtin. As of last years "Domination", that doesn't matter anymore. Quit living on past memories. The thing to remember is that we beat yall when there was supposed to be no chance. "ON HOMECOMING";)

KVILLE ALL THE WAY Already!!!! Very good post!!!:clap:

Port_town_texas
11-24-2004, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Do me a favor Port town. If you're wrong, don't go disappearin' on us. I'll be here rain or shine, but don't be afraid of crow. I heard it's not all that bad.:p :D Don't worry. I like to SERVE crow. I spice mine a lil bit so u might need a big jug of Kool-Aid..LOL!

AggiesAreWe
11-24-2004, 11:30 AM
If a rematch is to happen, and that's a big IF, I'll go with Jasper by 10. Jasper's offense is clicking and their defense is playing better. Being from Silsbee, I went to the Liberty game and even though Liberty had some yards against Jasper, the defense shut them down when needed. Silsbee was virtually able to move the ball at will against Jasper but unable to get it in the endzone like they had been. I see an opportunistic Jasper defense getting more confident and that will be the factor in their success over Kirbyville. After the first quarter, Silsbee's offense dominated Kirbyville and I see Jasper's offense doing the same. Good luck to both teams this week and would like to see that rematch right here at Tiger Stadium.

BlueBlood
11-24-2004, 12:12 PM
I still can't see a rematch. I'll go watch it if it happens. Regardless, I don't think our region will be represented well.

Port_town_texas
11-24-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by BlueBlood
I still can't see a rematch. I'll go watch it if it happens. Regardless, I don't think our region will be represented well. Must be a Hill fan. How can u say that? Are u still mad that B.S., oops i mean BH lost 2 a better team? hey they would've lost to Jasper or Rusk as well...get over it. The region is in good hands with K'VILLE! or Jasper. The state champ is coming outta that game.

RBARKER
11-24-2004, 01:43 PM
Neither will make it out of the region IMHO. I would be shocked if both of these teams move on. Jasper and K-ville have two tough opponents this week and to look at next week is just foolish. Marlin has been here many times and will not be intimadated. Marlin will win this one. Jasper is playing a tough Cameron Yoe team that looks like they can throw as well as run the ball, I don't know if Jasper has faced a good throwing team this year, but if they haven't they could be in trouble. Due to Jaspers speed I will give them the edge, but I think Cameron is the real deal so goodluck.

Jody
11-24-2004, 03:04 PM
Must be a Hill fan. How can u say that? Are u still mad that B.S., oops i mean BH lost 2 a better team? hey they would've lost to Jasper or Rusk as well...get over it. The region is in good hands with K'VILLE! or Jasper. The state champ is coming outta that game.

That salt air is getting to you huh? Marlin over Kirbyville and who knows about this Jasper game. Jasper better pick it up a bit.

Haunta Yo
11-24-2004, 05:41 PM
I'm calling this post Silsbee v. WO-S Part II.

Stupid topic, but have fun with it if you want to.

texasjeremy
11-24-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Haunta Yo
I'm calling this post Silsbee v. WO-S Part II.

Stupid topic, but have fun with it if you want to.

I agree with you about Silsbee vs. WOS part 2, though it is beyond me why Silsbee thought they could beat Palestine.

cunbed10
11-29-2004, 09:38 AM
Crow is good fried :D Make sure you use penut oil;) want a little salt and pepper with that, any prediction on Jasper vs Kirbyville two this week in , oh I'm sorry Kirbyville got hit by a TAnk, so we Marlin will have to play in their place:clap:

JasperDog94
11-29-2004, 09:57 AM
Don't worry. I like to SERVE crow. I spice mine a lil bit so u might need a big jug of Kool-Aid..LOL! mmmmmm...tasty huh?:D

Port_town_texas
11-29-2004, 11:06 AM
yep:D