PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy QB "Controversy"?

3afan
11-21-2004, 04:37 PM
Well Drew Henson finally got to play and he did OK, 6 of 6 for 47 yds and a TD. He also had a fumble on his first play (which 3afan2K3 called). So is it time to let hime play the final 6 games?

tmac
11-21-2004, 04:41 PM
despite what Parcells says they do have NOTHING to lose so i see no harm in it.Lets hust hope hes no hutchinson with those fumbles:foul:

Titans
11-21-2004, 04:43 PM
How many picks did Vinny throw? I didn't watch the game, but heard it was 3-0 Dallas at the half. What the heck happened?

Did Baltimore score 30 points all on Vinny's mistakes?

Oh, I did see the fumble by Henson. While the announcers said it wasn't Drew's fault, I'm reminded by the movie "Remember the Titans" -- did your lineman cause you to fumble?

The lineman didn't block it correctly, but you still have to hold on to the ball.

Why not let Henson play? Their season is in shambles anyway...so what do they have to lose? IMHO, I still don't think Henson is the QB of the future, but stranger things have happened.

tmac
11-21-2004, 04:50 PM
i agree with u on both of those points, did your lineman cause you to fumble? & I still don't think Henson is the QB of the future. i think hutchinson himself said it best "no offense to drew or anything but that was me 2 years ago" upon being released by dallas earleir this year