PDA

View Full Version : Gobbla2001 picks the winner of LH/Devine right here...

Gobbla2001
11-21-2004, 12:10 PM
Folks, it'll be a cold day in hell before Devine will ever beat Liberty Hi... wait, this just in, the highs in hell will be 48 tomorrow and are expected to stay below that mark for a couple of more weeks...

Devine all over LH, BIG time... :D ;)

(NOTE: GreatBigBurnetFan and the rest, I am just poking fun at one of our posters representing Liberty Hill, LHPantherMom, so I would appreciate it if your anger caused by extreme flash-in-the-pan syndrome were kept on lock down in this thread... Thank you, and have a nice day...)

Boosty_Hondo
11-21-2004, 01:25 PM
Devine is good dont count them out this will be a very good game

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Folks, it'll be a cold day in hell before Devine will ever beat Liberty Hi... wait, this just in, the highs in hell will be 48 tomorrow and are expected to stay below that mark for a couple of more weeks...

Devine all over LH, BIG time... :D ;)

Poor Gobbla! You seem to be either suffering from a severe case of denial/delusion or your celebration from last night has taken over any sense of reasoning you ever had. :p

Gobbla2001
11-21-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Poor Gobbla! You seem to be either suffering from a severe case of denial/delusion or your celebration from last night has taken over any sense of reasoning you ever had. :p

No, when I saw the second half of the LH/Yoakum game and the Cuero/Wimberly game yesterday I realized something... You guys came to the area to watch Cuero/Wimberly, just figured you'd catch LH while you were at it, because you know what will happen this week, a Devine intervention, perhaps?

(NOTE: I like using NOTE:'s now)

(NOTE: All spell-checkers, I know how to spell divine...)

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2004, 03:12 PM
Devine intervention - how original. :rolleyes: That may actually be needed for Devine to be "all over" LH. "All over" is what will happen - it will be all over for Devine. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sport/sport-smiley-017.gif

Gobbla2001
11-21-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Devine intervention - how original. :rolleyes: That may actually be needed for Devine to be "all over" LH. "All over" is what will happen - it will be all over for Devine. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sport/sport-smiley-017.gif

It'll be all over Devine?

They do not celebrate with champaign, these are high school kids for crying outloud...

bd62
11-21-2004, 06:24 PM
nice to see you back gobbla. great to meet you yesterday. we saw a great game in seguin. another one this week .

LH Panther Mom
11-24-2004, 02:20 PM
Gobbla, didn't your mother warn you of the dangers of mixing Wild Turkey & Jose Cuero? :p You know our boys are more than capable of winning this game. In case you've forgotten what those backs look like, hopefully this picture of the QB, trying to reign in the other 3 members of the 4-headed monster, will remind you. ;)

http://img122.exs.cx/img122/9118/cerberus_vallejo.jpg

Jody
11-24-2004, 03:06 PM
Headline News: Devine spanked by LH. As will everyone else they play.

honeymd
11-24-2004, 05:26 PM
Be careful ~~~~~~~ <---Looks like a Tidal Wave is building:kiss: