PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sahen!

PhiI C
11-21-2004, 10:26 AM
Since UNC got kicked out of women's college soccer in sweet 16 maybe in women's college basketball we can have another champion besides Connecticut or Tennessee. That dynasty hurts the sport and it has got so bad that even the refs seem to make bad calls in their favor at critical points. I know you remember "the call" last year against Baylor with 0.2 seconds left that gave the game to Tennessee (and that was by a Big 12 ref that I hope doesn't do a Texas game this year!). Then the non-call that cost LSU a chance at beating Tennessee. Hopefully, this year we will have teams that can overcome these two teams and the refs. We will see.

sahen
11-22-2004, 12:01 AM
yes...i see either Texas, LSU, or Baylor knocking off those teams in the tourney this year....its time for a new NC whether UConn or Tennessee wants it or not...

PhiI C
11-22-2004, 12:10 AM
Georgia has to be another contender too even though I think with a neutral site and better preparation Texas can beat them in a rematch. Georgia has a great freshman in Tasha Humphrey though.

PhiI C
11-22-2004, 12:13 AM
Hey Sahen how did Baylor do in recruting this year? I know the experts say Texas, Oklahoma, and Duke got the best this was an exceptional year with lots of available talent out there according to the experts.

sahen
11-22-2004, 12:36 AM
phil u see that UConn lost to North Carolina 71-65 today?...Tennessee struggled with NC state but pulled it off in the end....

Baylor recruited well i heard, but i dont think we had a big name class...im not sure that we need that much because if my memory is correct we only have a 2 or 3 people graduating this year...im not sure though...however we are already reaping the benefits of last years recruiting class, our freshamn point guard had 13 points, including three 3 pointers) all in the 1st half, she looks like a goodone...anyways yah im not sure about where the lady bears recruiting class ranks nationally or anything, just know it is "pretty good"...