PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Iowa Park

Bullaholic
11-21-2004, 09:58 AM
Congratulations to the Iowa Park Hawks on their playoff victory over the Bridgeport Bulls last night. You have a very good, well-coached team that plays all 4 quarters hard, and we wish you Good Luck against Snyder next week in Abilene.

Chief Woodman
11-21-2004, 10:37 AM
I am really, really sorry I had to miss this. Was planing on being there, but not all my plans work out.

CDF
11-21-2004, 02:38 PM
thanks for your comments bullaholic, the bulls played a great first half in miserable conditions. the fans on our side just couldn't figure out why your coach went away from the running game in the second half? anyway, congrats for a turnaround season! hope to meet y'all next year in the playoffs.
:cool: :cool:

Bullaholic
11-21-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by CDF
thanks for your comments bullaholic, the bulls played a great first half in miserable conditions. the fans on our side just couldn't figure out why your coach went away from the running game in the second half? anyway, congrats for a turnaround season! hope to meet y'all next year in the playoffs.
:cool: :cool:

The Hawk defense had a lot to do with that, CDF, but still I think when you have a break-away back like Jones that it might have been a good idea to keep trying him a little longer. I guess that's why I'm a businessman and not a coach.