PDA

View Full Version : LH 35 Yoakum 14

LHMom
11-20-2004, 10:06 PM
Way to go Panthers!!

pantherpop
11-20-2004, 10:32 PM
Congradulations Liberty Hill on the win. LH Mom, your always congradulating other teams after their victory so I wanted to make sure I did the same for you. Good luck to you guys next week!!

sinton66
11-20-2004, 10:33 PM
Congrats on your victory. Good luck next week.

SintonFan
11-21-2004, 01:04 AM
Congratulations Liberty Hill!:cool:

marlin fan
11-21-2004, 01:06 AM
Congrats Panthers!!!!! Good luck next week!

Ranger Mom
11-21-2004, 01:08 AM
Way to go LH!!!:clap:

44INAROW
11-21-2004, 01:21 AM
Congrats Liberty Hill....... keep it up :clap:

gobbler grad
11-21-2004, 01:26 AM
way to go LH...good luck next week against Devine...also very nice meeting you panthermom:)

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2004, 01:47 AM
Thanks, gobbler grad....the pleasure was mine. I'm glad you guys were able to see the 4-headed monster in action. ;)

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2004, 09:31 AM
With the t-shirt posting duty & trying to find info on next game, I failed to take care of this last night.

Yoakum, you guys played a heck of a game. I commend you on the tough way you played full-strength to the end. You had a very good passing game - that 71-yarder was perfection.

Coach, you do a fine job with your team. Congrats to you for that.

Panthers, great job! Lawhorn, I believe I've lost count of the number of TD's you have. (Note to self....figure this out!) Defense, you guys have really stepped it up on pass coverage.

Way to go, Panthers! Let's go get a Warhorse! (Uhmmm, what exactly is a warhorse???)

bd62
11-21-2004, 11:14 AM
in order to stay with l.h. you have to execute to near perfection on offense. they are going to get there points because they are a great offensive ball club. yoakum had lots of yds. but only 14 points. bottom line they did not execute inside the 20 yds. line and l.h. did. liberty hill is the best executing team i have seen in many yrs. there displine and hard work ethic really plays off. good luck to l.h. the rest of the way.

HornetMom
11-21-2004, 11:32 AM
Congrats LH...good luck next week.

Wow, us "Moms" in the playoffs are dwindling. LH Moms, we will keep vigil on the 3adl while you are at the games. Right RM??? :D

briefcase
11-22-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
With the t-shirt posting duty & trying to find info on next game, I failed to take care of this last night.

Yoakum, you guys played a heck of a game. I commend you on the tough way you played full-strength to the end. You had a very good passing game - that 71-yarder was perfection.

Coach, you do a fine job with your team. I am very glad, though, that the players did not play with the anger that you exhibited. It's rare to see a h.s. football coach get a personal foul penalty.

Panthers, great job! Lawhorn, I believe I've lost count of the number of TD's you have. (Note to self....figure this out!) Defense, you guys have really stepped it up on pass coverage.

Way to go, Panthers! Let's go get a Warhorse! (Uhmmm, what exactly is a warhorse???)

briefcase
11-22-2004, 11:23 AM
the coach got a sideline warning for being on the field not a personal foul, the reason he was arguing was that he went on the field to tend to a hurt player that was illegally chopped blocked by one of your players.

gobblerfan02
11-22-2004, 11:33 AM
Sorry I wasn't able to meet you LH Mom, I didn't catch 44 until it was too late! BTW, nice game panthers, good luck next week against Devine!

CheerMom
11-22-2004, 12:03 PM
Congrats LH on a great win!!! Good Luck this week and play safe and injury free!!!

LH Panther Mom
11-22-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by briefcase
the coach got a sideline warning for being on the field not a personal foul, the reason he was arguing was that he went on the field to tend to a hurt player that was illegally chopped blocked by one of your players.

I must have mistook the penalty assessed, then. I was just making presumptions, as I did not see anything else that warranted the penalty after the play. I do remember the player being down; there were a number of us trying to figure out why the penalty was given. It was not my intent to give incorrect info - I apologize if I offended or upset anyone.

44INAROW
11-22-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I must have mistook the penalty assessed, then. I was just making presumptions, as I did not see anything else that warranted the penalty after the play. I do remember the player being down; there were a number of us trying to figure out why the penalty was given. It was not my intent to give incorrect info - I apologize if I offended or upset anyone.

Grace and dignity.. :)

underware
11-22-2004, 03:55 PM
Congrats LH. Tough loss for Yoakum. Good luck this week!! LH Mom, thanks for the Hospitality this passed weekend. I really enjoyed meeting all of ya'll. Thanks again! Underware.

LH Panther Mom
11-22-2004, 04:02 PM
It was a pleasure to meet you, as well. Thank you for taking the time to sign the shirt.