footballgal
11-20-2004, 05:42 PM
Region IV & maybe Region III

jmcgee
11-20-2004, 05:46 PM
maybe Region 1 and 3 hope region 1 is there

eaglefan
11-20-2004, 05:51 PM
if we're talking about the best it is region 3 without question, region 4 sometimes sends out a good team, but more often than not they are either overrated or battle tested (ex. Port Isabel getting destroyed by Marlin in last year's state semi-final in San Antonio), whatever region Decatur is in i will throw them in there as a good one too because that is possibly the best team in the state

jmcgee
11-20-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by footballgal
Region IV & maybe Region III

I dont think region III and IV can both make it to state.

footballgal
11-20-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by eaglefan
(ex. Port Isabel getting destroyed by Marlin in last year's state semi-final in San Antonio), Not making an excuse but, the reality was that we had some injuries to key players and weren't able to play our best game limping around.

jmcgee
11-20-2004, 05:58 PM
I think Region I is better than evryone thinks. District 4 will hopefully represent in both divisions. I kind of doubt DI though Decatur is good glad their in DI

rhs78
11-20-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by footballgal
Not making an excuse but the reality was that we had some injuries to key players and weren't able to play our best game limpy around.

i have to agree with footballgal, the PI and Rice game, the wining team did not have a chance the next week because that was the hardest hitting and emotionally charged game as any two teams could of played. the winner regaurdless of who it was was beat up,bruised and completely drained. i was and i was just watching

footballgal
11-20-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by rhs78
the winner regaurdless of who it was was beat up,bruised and completely drained. i was and i was just watching

LOL, I know what you mean, my hubby and I drank so much water, we stopped several times on the way home.:D Actually apparently alot of people did too, as they ran out of water at the concesion stand:eek: I felt tired as heck; yelling my lungs out it! Indeed, it was very draining, I can only imagine what it was for the boys on both teams.