PDA

View Full Version : Will the REAL Jasper Bulldogs please stand up!

pinecone
11-20-2004, 02:54 AM
I never know which team is going to show up. The one that looks awesome or the one that fumbles the game away. Tonight they looked very focused and took care of business, and I would have to say our team speed was a little better than Liberty's.

Hupernikomen
11-20-2004, 09:56 AM
Still fumbled the ball around a bit. The passing game was also out of sync again, and Moye has got to learn to quit running when he reaches an important line on the field (i.e. first down or goalline). That is not the right time to make a move that is when you put you head down and plunge through. I am all over the young kid, but he play very well and the sky is the limit for such a talent. Defensively, I don't have a clue where our corners or safeties were on those two long passes. On the first play we didn't even have anyone covering the wideout. Mistakes like that can't be made. Jasper's defense knows how to bend but not break and we did that all night.

Jason1725
11-20-2004, 11:01 AM
I think Moye is a great talent but the one thing I have noticed about him that I think would make him even more deadly is patience. He simply needs to be a little more patient; he rushes a little too much if you'll notice. His fumble last night was because of that very thing. He was already trying to run before he even got the snap. He rushes his passes and won't wait for his blocking. I think if he would let the play develope and wait for the play to set up he would be deadly. I hope he can take a little constructive criticism. I think he is awesome but that is the one thing I have noticed that I feel he should do to be a little better.

Comeaux
11-20-2004, 11:44 AM
Looks Like a rematch of Kirbyville and Jasper is coming up.

spiveyrat
11-20-2004, 12:02 PM
Keep thinking that and Marlin will take you to the cleaners next week.

Port_town_texas
11-20-2004, 12:26 PM
If the 'Cats play like they've played the past 3 weeks, they WILL win.

j_dog
11-20-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by pinecone
I never know which team is going to show up. The one that looks awesome or the one that fumbles the game away. Tonight they looked very focused and took care of business, and I would have to say our team speed was a little better than Liberty's.
I think the real Jasper team did stand up last night. They were focused enough last year to make it to the Semi's and I think they will remain focused for the playoffs this year. :) One game at a time. This week, Cameron Yoe. :)