PDA

View Full Version : I was...

pirate4state
11-20-2004, 01:43 AM
gonna come on here and talk some smack...but I am way too tired!! :D :D :D

I will say that Zapata's band kicked our band's butt!! :D What is up with that??? I mean, really can someone explain to me why our band is not more involved with the game? Zapata's band had our O-line a little rattled early in the game...they did a great job!! :clap: Isn't the band supposed to help promote spirit?? :rolleyes: Okay -- I'm going to bed before I act a complete fool!! :o

G'nite!

SINTON81
11-20-2004, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
gonna come on here and talk some smack...but I am way too tired!! :D :D :D

I will say that Zapata's band kicked our band's butt!! :D What is up with that??? I mean, really can someone explain to me why our band is not more involved with the game? Zapata's band had our O-line a little rattled early in the game...they did a great job!! :clap: Isn't the band supposed to help promote spirit?? :rolleyes: Okay -- I'm going to bed before I act a complete fool!! :o

G'nite!

I agree with you, and thier band was not very big. At least thats how it looked from where I was seating.

sinton66
11-20-2004, 04:14 AM
There was bands there? :D

SINTON81
11-20-2004, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
There was bands there? :D

LOL

Hawk Fan Izzy
11-20-2004, 04:25 AM
Now how else would I get to the game?
I just got back, my back hurts, the bus was really cold.

Now in terms of bands, we kick :)
We try to play as much as we can, and since I couldn't play mallets today in the stands, I was kicking it with some cymbols and sometimes hitting a drumstick or two..

We're a pretty good band. At Regionals this year, we probably would have finals if it wasn't for that judge that thought we deserved last place and dropped us rather awkwardly from 7th to 14th.

District303aPastPlayer
11-20-2004, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by Hawk Fan Izzy
Now how else would I get to the game?
I just got back, my back hurts, the bus was really cold.

glad ya got home safe. . . ya'll sounded good. . . and man, did ya'll whoop our band or what