PDA

View Full Version : Breckenridge vs. Glen Rose

wildbuck64
11-19-2004, 01:57 PM
Breckenridge won last time, only in the last seconds, by a margin of 28-26...<i think....

BUT both teams are very similar in many aspects....and this game can go either way for sure.....

...but what do u think that one team or the other has to do to get the hardware when the dust settles....

...lets hear it.....

pero chato
11-19-2004, 02:07 PM
It's good to see the Bucks back in the playoffs. There is such a rich tradition there. And welcome to the board by the way. I think Breckenridge wins again except by a larger margin this time--by 11. Good luck!

wildbuck64
11-19-2004, 02:20 PM
Hey man, thanks.....

it is good to see'em get in, they resparked the buckaroos tradition and the town is goin nuts!!!!

...i dunno about 11 but i do think that the bucks can finish it off in the 4th.....

VWG
11-19-2004, 05:12 PM
It all depends on the two QB's. Heatley is the catalyst for Breckenridge, what he does dictates how the Bucks do.
Almost the same thing for Glen Rose.
I think it will come down to mistakes... penalties, turnovers... maybe a missed FG attempt.

wildbuck64
11-19-2004, 06:22 PM
u're right about heatley dictating the game...if he's on things go good, and vise versa.....

but i really think the CATALYST is the bucks defense, if they get something goin, they usually spark the team.

i have to agree about the turnover thing, cuz this probably will be a shoot out game.....because the offenses will keep staedy paces, unless they put it on the ground or float it up....

.....but what about glen rose???

VWG
11-19-2004, 08:12 PM
Glen Rose is a talented team... but they have to have a good game by their QB, Feaster. Kid has something like 20 passing TD's ... and 15 rushing TD's.
Glen Rose is no slouch at 9-2, and put away Little Elm early last week in bi-district.
Again... I think it comes down to who makes the least mistakes.
Turnovers and penalties will be key in this game.

Glen Rose31
11-19-2004, 08:36 PM
I think this is going to be a defensive game. breck and us both have our jobs cut out to stop each others explosive offenses. Like yall said its going to be the team that has the least turnovers, penalties, and who ever has the better game plan.

wildbuck64
11-20-2004, 02:17 PM
I'm gonna try to get this one goin before i head to brownwood.....

....i think who evers D plays the best will win the ball game....

...there arent many glen rose posters...so somebody fill me in on glen rose's d....

...and mind u, breck d somewhat held them in the 1st match up...BUT the bucks O turned the ball over ALOT so thats what kept it close!!!

jason
11-20-2004, 02:21 PM
any live updates ??

bullfrog_alumni_02
11-20-2004, 02:22 PM
im looking for this game to be a very high scoring game. just like the last time these two teams played, it will come down to who scores last is my bet. i hope both teams have been exercising their kickers all year, it may wind down to that very kick deciding the game either way...good luck to both teams

Buffalo
11-20-2004, 04:37 PM
When do they play does anyone have ascore?