PDA

View Full Version : A little special Doctors Order November 19th

TheDOCTORdre
11-19-2004, 12:17 PM
WOOHOO, I have achieved something that I could not achieve when I was actually playing football, I am a starter, 750 posts. Today is Have A Bad Day Day, but the Doc was like WHOA there buddy today is Friday, how am I supposed to have a bad day? So the doctor looked harder and found out that today is also Play Monopoly Day. The Doctors order for today like very Friday is go out and catch a playoff game if you can, but if you cant sit down with the family and play a nice game of Monopoly. Use this thread to support your team and tell what your favorite board game is

big daddy russ
11-19-2004, 12:22 PM
Good luck Ingleside and Port Isabel... and Sinton and Zapata.

...Cranium and Battleship.

44INAROW
11-19-2004, 12:23 PM
GO GOBBLERS :clap: :clap: :clap:

CHS_CG
11-19-2004, 12:23 PM
you heard him momma you gotta play monopoly with me tonight:D .. Caldwell plays tomorrow which i will be there!! but friday night game gotta say go Marlin and Cameron! Fav. board game.. hmm probably that game sorry.. thats a fun game or.... battle of the sexes lol!

onfirebball05mustang
11-19-2004, 12:25 PM
looks like i'll be playin monopoly tonight:hairpunk:

i like sorry, aggervation, or just a good ol game of truth or dare :D

CHS_CG
11-19-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
looks like i'll be playin monopoly tonight:hairpunk:

i like sorry, aggervation, or just a good ol game of truth or dare :D

thats not a board game lol

big daddy russ
11-19-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
...a good ol game of truth or dare :D Do you play it with your family?

AP Panther Fan
11-19-2004, 12:29 PM
Thanks Doc....will celebrate with your cousins from Sinton this evening!

Favorite board game ..... Scrabble.:thumbsup:

CHS_CG
11-19-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Do you play it with your family?

i hope not! lol:D

District303aPastPlayer
11-19-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Thanks Doc....will celebrate with your cousins from Sinton this evening!

Favorite board game ..... Scrabble.:thumbsup:

ill be lookin for a pregame meal with some ppl. . . where are we going. . . me, the girlfriend, and htowntransplant will be there. . . where do we have a 5pm meet-n-eat

onfirebball05mustang
11-19-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Do you play it with your family?

oh heck no!! that's just not even cool!
i usually play that when there's absolutely nothing else going on, or i just feel like it:thinking:

i'm bored--anybody wanna play?:p

AP Panther Fan
11-19-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
ill be lookin for a pregame meal with some ppl. . . where are we going. . . me, the girlfriend, and htowntransplant will be there. . . where do we have a 5pm meet-n-eat

Hey don't think I will be able to do the pre-game festivities....gotta get my daughter to softball practice and she will be on her own for getting a ride home.:D

I will definitely see you guys either before or during the game though!

AggieJohn
11-19-2004, 01:55 PM
stratego

fmsc64
11-19-2004, 02:24 PM
:clap: Here's to those MIGHTY MARLIN BULLDWAGS! :inlove: May they win again over Bellville one more time without any injuries to either team and may everyone have a very safe trip to and from the game.
Go DWAGS - BIG WIN!!:D

Ranger Mom
11-19-2004, 02:27 PM
I am sending my husband and son to San Angelo to watch 2-A Crane take on Jim Ned.

I am staying at home - BY MYSELF :clap: :clap: - and working on a jigsaw puzzle and watching whatever in the heck I want to on T.V.!!!

AP Panther Fan
11-19-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I am sending my husband and son to San Angelo to watch 2-A Crane take on Jim Ned.

I am staying at home - BY MYSELF :clap: :clap: - and working on a jigsaw puzzle and watching whatever in the heck I want to on T.V.!!!

Life is good! Don't you love those quiet times without all of the extra "I need this" or "I really gotta have that...." or "Honey, will you......"

:D :D :D

cunbed10
11-19-2004, 03:16 PM
Sorry

AP Panther Fan
11-19-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Sorry

Ha ...I thought you were apologizing....but now realize it's your favorite board game!:D