PDA

View Full Version : The Leon & Lymelight Morning show Nov. 19 2004, ...It's here Friday, where

cunbed10
11-19-2004, 08:14 AM
Div I will be trimmed 8 team after this week, and Div II will have 16 left. GoodMorning 3A Down low, how tha Hell R ya? Well after this weekend the two Div will trim down a tad, Div 1 will have 8 teams seeking the same Dream, and Div II will have 16 seeking that elusive state champion ship, we've had alot of upsets, and alot of near upsets, so What Leon wants 2 know is what game is the L&L Morning show attending, this weekend?

marlin fan
11-19-2004, 08:16 AM
GOOD MORNING!!! well im feeeling ok i guess... im going to marlin vs. Bellville you already know baby!!!!!

cunbed10
11-19-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by marlin fan
GOOD MORNING!!! well im feeeling ok i guess... im going to marlin vs. Bellville you already know baby!!!!! To think I thought u were going to watch Cameron vs Fairfield :D

cunbed10
11-19-2004, 08:26 AM
I would like a hamburger with beef, not ham, I would aslo like a cold hot dog, with a scoop of fried Ice Cream:cool:

marlin fan
11-19-2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by cunbed10
To think I thought u were going to watch Cameron vs Fairfield :D haha are u sure ur not geting me mixed up with yourself:D haha stop makin my laugh its makin me cough again!!!!

Junkyard
11-19-2004, 08:35 AM
Bout dang time Friday got here the Bulldogs are hungry and Panther meat is on the menu!!!!

fb_gurl
11-19-2004, 09:42 AM
Good Morning L&L!!! Its Friday... (about dang time)!!! I just got the day started and already need a nap. Good luck to the Marlin Bulldogs tonight!!! I'm rootin for ya!!

44INAROW
11-19-2004, 09:59 AM
Good Morning Leon and Lymelight from cloudy Cuero Texas. Here's hoping everyone has an injury free game this weekend and for those driving to and from ,, be careful and please wear your seatbelts.

Oh yea,, GO MEAN GREEN..............

NHSRattler60
11-19-2004, 10:01 AM
Man....#60 finally bein able to check in. Doin Great in Navasota. Could be better if I were gettin ready for a game, but hey, it's all good.

pirate4state
11-19-2004, 10:05 AM
G'morning to y'all!! I don't know if it is game day jitters or if this stomach bug is still trying to get me, but nothing is keeping me from tonight's game against those pesky Hawks!! :D :D

Good Luck to all those teams playing today and especially to my

:cheerl: SINTON PIRATES ... KICK SOME HAWK BOOTY!!!! :cheerl:

P.S. Listen to 44INAROW and "Click it or Ticket it"!! :thumbsup:

Be safe everyone!

CHS_Grad '85
11-19-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by NHSRattler60
Man....#60 finally bein able to check in. Doin Great in Navasota. Could be better if I were gettin ready for a game, but hey, it's all good.

Glad to hear that your doing better - we were worried about you...

GOOOOOOOOD Morning Downlowers... I have decided to attend the Marlin vs Bellville game tonight... then, of course, I'll be back in Round Rock on Saturday to catch the Hornets vs the Cadets...

LET'S GET READY FOR SOME FOOOOOOOTBAALLL!!!!!!

NHSRattler60
11-19-2004, 10:31 AM
Thanks. Good Luck.

District303aPastPlayer
11-19-2004, 10:49 AM
well. . . its about time friday rolled around. . . Nothin to do but to do it. . . Go Pirates

onfirebball05mustang
11-19-2004, 10:51 AM
Good Morning L&L&DLowers! How are y'all this lovely friday morning!? TGIF!

Good luck to all the teams tonight and those traveling! Be safe!:D

cunbed10
11-19-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by CHS_Grad '85
Glad to hear that your doing better - we were worried about you...

GOOOOOOOOD Morning Downlowers... I have decided to attend the Marlin vs Bellville game tonight... then, of course, I'll be back in Round Rock on Saturday to catch the Hornets vs the Cadets...

LET'S GET READY FOR SOME FOOOOOOOTBAALLL!!!!!! which stadium in Round Rock, I hear there are two?

Bulldog_12
11-19-2004, 11:13 AM
Good morning everyone. Best of luck to my Dogs back in Jasper, I know they will pull through tonight with the win. I will also be at the Marlin-Bellville game tonight. I figured its only about 5 minutes away and it should be a pretty good game considering the past two years. Anybody doing anything before the game? Hope everyone has a great one.

fmsc64
11-19-2004, 11:14 AM
:rolleyes: What's to decide come on out to the Marlin Bulldog game and see those cattle run. The Dwags are pumped and ready to take another victory. All week we've been telling the Dwags no more heart attack games. Get down to business from the get-go and play like you mean to win. None of this half stuff and scaring all us fans to death or into leaving before the game is over!? By the way you so called Marlin fans the game isn't over when we get behind, so just stay until you hear the last whistle blow and all the Marlin fans yelling that we have won! This should be a good game and here's hoping that my Bulldogs play their best and come out on top - one more time. :clap:

Good luck to all my guys, do your thing , but do it right!:D Get that winning look in both your eyes!

"If you can't run with the BIG DWAGS just stay on the porch, in Bellville!" :cool:

See you at the game, I'll be the one making too much noise! The Dwags are in the house and ready to rumble, right over Bellville - one more time! :p :hairpunk:
BIG DWAGS

CHS_Grad '85
11-19-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by cunbed10
which stadium in Round Rock, I hear there are two? yes, I know... RRISD's (http://209.184.141.5/athletics/Stadium/newstadium.htm) new one on Parmer Lane in Austin's city limits (go figure)... lol

cunbed10
11-19-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by fmsc64
:rolleyes: What's to decide come on out to the Marlin Bulldog game and see those cattle run. The Dwags are pumped and ready to take another victory. All week we've been telling the Dwags no more heart attack games. Get down to business from the get-go and play like you mean to win. None of this half stuff and scaring all us fans to death or into leaving before the game is over!? By the way you so called Marlin fans the game isn't over when we get behind, so just stay until you hear the last whistle blow and all the Marlin fans yelling that we have won! This should be a good game and here's hoping that my Bulldogs play their best and come out on top - one more time. :clap:

Good luck to all my guys, do your thing , but do it right!:D Get that winning look in both your eyes!

"If you can't run with the BIG DWAGS just stay on the porch, in Bellville!" :cool:

See you at the game, I'll be the one making too much noise! The Dwags are in the house and ready to rumble, right over Bellville - one more time! :p :hairpunk:
BIG DWAGS Cunbed10 will leave when he gets good and ready and still a Big Bulldog fan. No matter what and who sayz something about it , I'll be at the game if anyone has anything 2 say.

CHS_CG
11-19-2004, 11:43 AM
I wanna go to the Marlin game... :( but my cough got worse last night.. I kept myself and appently my momma up all night.. I had a chance of goin.. if my cough got better.. Go figure it wouldnt!

But I will be there tomorrow night watchin my boys take on the Cadets.. rematch from last year.. and boy can i not wait!

CHS_Grad '85
11-19-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I wanna go to the Marlin game... :( but my cough got worse last night.. I kept myself and appently my momma up all night.. I had a chance of goin.. if my cough got better.. Go figure it wouldnt!

But I will be there tomorrow night watchin my boys take on the Cadets.. rematch from last year.. and boy can i not wait! Get some rest & drink as much as you can all day today... that'll fortify you for tomorrow... Get better soon...

fmsc64
11-19-2004, 11:55 AM
Hey man hold up, I didn't mean to set your fuse off, but it sure makes the players feel bad when there are more Marlin people on the field than in the stands!
Everyone has their on prespective of all things and situations. Didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm for the game and us winning without any injuries and all getting to the game and back home safe and sound. ;)

CHS_CG
11-19-2004, 11:55 AM
thanx CHS.. i hope i do get better.. i dont know why i cant get rid of this already!?!?!?!?!?

Bulldog_12
11-19-2004, 12:58 PM
What time is the game tonight? And I take it no tailgating? Thats the best part of football!:D

fmsc64
11-19-2004, 01:06 PM
:) The Marlin - Bellville game starts at 7:30 pm. Hope you can make it and be sure to sit on Marlin's side and yell for the BullDogs! :clap:

"GO DWAGS!" "Make winning your # 1 goal for tonight - take no beef!";)